• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

IVF Aug/Sept 2015 Fresh & Frosties

Hi all!! Sorry for the delayed reply but hope everyone had a very happy 4th! Sounds like you all had some wonderful plans which is great to keep your mind off some of the craziness of this journey.

As for me - I have my appointment tomorrow on Day 3 of my cycle so it should be all systems go from tomorrow (fingers crossed). Will update you all when I get back. Can't believe it, but here we go again. Good luck to everyone and hope this is a lucky thread for all of us 😃

Last day of bcp for me! I started Lupron on Thursday. So far hasnt been so bad!

Ladies can I join u at all I'm a bit behind our nxt app is the 1st of sept to sign all the papers and start the treatment. We've been ttc our 1st for nearly 2yrs now but would help to find out others experiences as we start the nxt step I've spent hours reading up but kinda still feel a bit clueless as to what's going yo happen and what to expect and even what I can be doing now to improve our chances.

Ladies can I join u at all I'm a bit behind our nxt app is the 1st of sept to sign all the papers and start the treatment. We've been ttc our 1st for nearly 2yrs now but would help to find out others experiences as we start the nxt step I've spent hours reading up but kinda still feel a bit clueless as to what's going yo happen and what to expect and even what I can be doing now to improve our chances.

Welcome!!! Let us know if you have any questions!

Hey, Dizzy Dolly. I have your name updated on the front page. Welcome to the group!

Thankyou both according to ff we should be around cd23 when we go for our app, I've read that you don't start and meds until cd21 to start shutting down your ovaries is that right? I think in my head I assued you wud start from cd1 was so excited to be starting in sept but now I'm back to the unsure feeling x

It depends on the protocol you are on. If you are on a long lupron protocol your start date will be different. I am on a short protocol. So they have me on Birthcontrol now for the ovary suppression and ill start after I bleed.

Dizzy I am not sure I will be on cycle day 27 when I have my appointment on Tuesday. I plan on going back on the pill until start time. My dr does bloods on cycle day 2 to see if your ready to start ivf or not. Depending on estrogen levels.

Ah ta good luck for tues x I'm at the hosp tomoz hoping t get signed off had some cysts burst last yr one hurdle at a time eh? Oh to be able t just get preg without any of this I guess it just means these babies will be extra special x

Thankyou both according to ff we should be around cd23 when we go for our app, I've read that you don't start and meds until cd21 to start shutting down your ovaries is that right? I think in my head I assued you wud start from cd1 was so excited to be starting in sept but now I'm back to the unsure feeling x

It all depends on the protocol you'll be on.

Dizzy - welcome....like everyone said, it all depends on your protocol! Yes you are right, they are extra special...and I truly believe that us LTTTCer's love them a bit differently. ;)

hi girls! mind if I join? I think I'll be doing my 2nd round of IVF in Sept - another fresh cycle. We had a successful first cycle in May but the embryo didn't develop well enough and I had a D&C last Tuesday. So now I'm waiting for AF and a normal first cycle before we jump into the next round. I'm hoping AF doesn't take too long to come around so we can get started in Sept!!

Good luck to you all!!

HI wish2bmom! Good luck and I am so sorry about your last cycle :( I hope this one has better results!

Welcome, wish2bemom! Sorry about your last cycle. My embryo failed to develop as well last cycle =( Hope our next transfers are luckier! FX

Hi all. Thanks so much for the good wishes. Start stims tonight! Eek. 😀

Welcome Wish2bemom and Dizzy. So sorry to hear about your previous cycle wish. Praying that this next time is a far better outcome. Dizzy - ask any questions you like. This is a complicated process and it helps when we can all go through it together.

Xoxo

Hi Wish! Great to see you. We have such a great group of ladies going here. It makes me even more excited.

Psalm, eek stims! Wooho!

My husband and I got the injections issues solved. My first cancer surgery my husband almost passed out and that was just with the numbing needles. So needless to say I am a bit nervous about the progesterone in oil. It is a big needle, and it doesn't go in really fast. My nurse friend agreed to do my shots until hubbs feels comfortable. She will even go to the training sessions with us! I don't think I am tough enough to do those big ones myself.

New SA is looking good. 101 mil count, motility 66 and morph 9%. Count has dropped by 50 million but morphology is well within WHO guidelines and has increased by 2%. He is taking folic acid now to help with chromosome formation. It also helps his other meds work better so win all around.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->