• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

IVF Aug/Sept 2015 Fresh & Frosties

Hey Ladies..
Sorry I haven't been posting... been stressed a bit before my transfer, but everything went smoothly. So as of yesterday I'm PUPO... just now overanalyzing everything I feel. Also last night, DH gave my my PIO and I can barely walk today! Never had issues like this previously or in the past week! I'm guessing he hit a nerve? I'll write personal notes later when I get DS down to sleep :)

Amanda - all the best, keeping my fingers crossed for you.

BabyD- congrats on being PUPO. Hope this is your successful cycle

BabyD, massive congratulations on being PUPO! Sending you tonnes of luck for the coming weeks.

AFM - waiting for my first AF to arrive after my failed ICSI cycle. She's due in about 3 days time. We have tried naturally this cycle and will continue to do so for the next 2 months until we do our FET in January. I don't feel pregnant at all, not that I was expecting it to happen naturally anyway!

xx

Tina- I'm crossing fingers for you, that soon you will have a successful FET.

BabyD, congrats on being pupo! I personally dislike PIO, but I dislike more when someone else other than a healthcare professional who does the injection - my husband did it for my last successful cycle and I screamed every time. This cycle, I do it all by myself! It is not that bad because you know where your fat is- at least that's my case!

Tina, best of luck - you never know ! :)

Good morning ladies!

BabyD - Congrats on being PUPO! Let the TWW begin!!! When is your beta?

Tina - hoping you get a big surprise!!

Boopin - Awesome you are almost there!

AFM - I started spotting on Saturday and then a light flow on Sunday, so I guess cd 1 is Sunday? I think at least that is what I am telling my clinic! I go in tomorrow for US and BW and I will start my estrogen then!

Ttc I never include spotting as always spot a day or so prior x
Tina u never know fingers crossed anyway for u

hi all! just an update from me - IUI was not successful. That's fine, it was a long shot and I learned a bit more about my body on crinone.
waiting to see what DH thinks about the meds $ total for the next cycle, then we can start it up straight away. I'll be doing Lupron and Gonal-F 2x/day this time.

Good luck to you all!! I'll keep stalking to see all of the BFPs a-comin!

I'm so sorry to hear that your IUI didn't work. But, like you said you learned more about your body and the way it responds to Crinone. You'll have better luck next time, I'm sure. :happydance: Stay positive Wish2BMom!!

Hey ladies.. so after excruciating pain, I went to the RE this morning and it was determined that my PIO went into a nerve, which is why I can't walk. So they switched me to crinone 2xday. My beta isn't until the 27th... my expected period would have been this friday, but I don't know if the hormones will change that. I'm a POAS addict and so far ever FRER is very negative but I'm only 3dp5dt. And boy do i feel like crap overall!!

Wish- sorry the IUI was unsuccessful, but there's something comforting about getting the right protocol and moving on to the next cycle. Hugs to you!

Wish- I'm so sorry but you seem strong. I'm glad for that. Keep well.

BabyD- I'm glad you went to ER, keep well. And I think it's too early to be POAS. Please don't put any stress on yourself. And all the best

Wish - sorry the IUI didn't work. Good luck with the next step. I know moving on is hard, but hopefully IVF will do the trick!

Babyd - wow so glad you went to the ER. What did they say to do to help you with the pain? I am so afraid of that, I will have to do PIO during this FET cycle. I do hope I can learn how not to hit a nerve!

AFM - I go in tomorrow for my cd 3 US and BW. If all is well I will stay on the Lupron and then start my estrogen to get my lining up to par.

thanks, all! I hope NOT to see you on the Nov/Dec thread!! ;)

so babyD - regarding the hormone changes, i can only share what I just learned from being on crinone in the TWW. It can delay your AF - my LP is usually only 10-11 days but I started to spot on day 13 this time. And I certainly didn't stop AF from coming - she still came this morning. So you can still be on the lookout. I know everyone is different, but I had only been on crinone once before and the cycle was successful, so it was tough to tell what crinone would do to my body with a BFN. Turns out everything felt normal (no sore boobs, no cramps) and AF started as normal, albeit just late. I am VERY glad that you got switched though!! PIO shots sound awful!

On crinone, it delayed my period. I didn't get one until 5 days after I stopped using it.

Hey All.. thanks for the info.. there really isn't anything I can do for the PIO pain except extra strength tylenol and heating pads.. so happy I'm on crinone, I don't mind the mess. I think the trick of PIO shots to avoid what I'm going through is LOCATION! It seems like it's more on the hip than butt as they said. Mine was too low apparently...

Attachments

• shotsite.png
    shotsite.png
    16 KB · Views: 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94