• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

IVF Aug/Sept 2015 Fresh & Frosties

Sunshine, sending you all the luck in the world and I hope the pink that you saw was the start of your BFP!

Renae are you doing another cycle already?? Good for you my dear! Hope this one is a sticky one

AFM - My period came yesterday eurgh :( I'm cramping badly it's awful. Went to a wedding this weekend and drank enough wine to intoxicate a small country! It's safe to say I am still getting over it 2 days on haha

xx

Sunshine- I hope it is a pink line, that little bean must stick. All the best.

Tina- sorry about the cramping, lol at the wine enough to intoxivate a small country

I went to the dollar tree store and got a test yesterday. I tested at 5 am because I couldn't sleep and didn't want to waste my first pee. Total BFN!!! Was it a chemical or do dollar tree tests not work? I'm feeling a little crushed but not totally discouraged. I just wished I had more symptoms so I can feel more reassured.

Tina, I am so sorry about af! I bought a bottle the other day. Figured I will need it if I am not pregnant and if I am, I'm happy saving it for much much later.

lurking and keeping FX'ed for you all! Good luck, sunshine - it's still early.

n8 - eat away!!! the LO wants what it wants! :) and i've heard baby girls have faster HBs ;)

renae - watching for success in your next cycle!!

Sunshine- I'm sorry love but don't lose hope, it's still early days.

Wish- I am eating away 🙈, what does LO stand for? I know it's the baby. DH and I are team yellow, we don't want to know the sex of the baby but I read that too about the HB.

sunshine it is still early, did you do a FET or a fresh cycle? I know FETS are usually late implanters!

Tina - some alcohol therapy is sometimes just what you need to move on!

ren - how are you doing hun?

n8 - "little one" :) Go team yellow! that's what we'll be too, much to my chagrin, if and when we are successful. DH doesn't want to know and I'm afraid I'll spill it if I do and he doesn't.

n8 - "little one" :) Go team yellow! that's what we'll be too, much to my chagrin, if and when we are successful. DH doesn't want to know and I'm afraid I'll spill it if I do and he doesn't.

Lol, I feel so stupid, thanks.

And it's when you are successful. This journey can be a hard and long one but it's rewarding in the end.

ttcbaby, I did an FET. I am still hopefully (even if it's stupidly so). I went back in the bathroom later when there was more sunlight and there was a line for sure. I keep reading about the line being visible at 6dp5dt…that was hardly what i call visible. DH was like, would you rather be bloated and puke? I said, YES! :haha:

:hi: Wish2BMom!

How is everyone today?

n8 - don't feel stupid!! wayyyyyy too many acronyms to keep straight! WHEN. right. WHEN.

:wave: hi sunshine! I hope you get a fatter, bigger BFP tomorrow!!

Sunshine can you post a pic?? I'm like the squinting expert for lines!!!! :)

doing good guys, dh is back home from Portland and I had my baseline today. Looks good, so I start my estrace the day after I start bleeding which should be today or tomorrow. Tina, Yes a frozen cycle, this is our last egg.

Sunshine, the dollar store tests are often 50mIU depending on the version. They show later than most. You aren't out yet.

Grats on PUPO cowgirl!

Thanks both 5 day embies survived thaw and looked great pics of them looking like shooting stars on my journal. Transfer wasn't terrible, stopped for lunch and a bit of a walk, then got home looked at the pig pens and now am resting on the couch. :)

click on the paperclip in the message options, that will allow you to attach it. it is the icon next to the smiley face.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->