IVF Aug/Sept 2015 Fresh & Frosties

Sunshine I see it, wow. It's definitely a line. I'm so excited for you.

You guys have good eyes! I must be getting old because to me that is less than a squinter. I could not sleep last night. I think I just feel 0 symptoms is the part that makes me so unsure if any bfps. My precious 2 came w so many symptoms. ive been a mess, I woke up at 4:30 again. My mom is currently staying w me and has no idea I'm doing this kept saying I look tired and old and need to get more sleep. :haha:

Dh brough home some hospital tests last night. I am so scared to test though. I told myself I'll test if I feel any inkling of pregnancy.

Thank you for all your support ladies!

Renandel, have you started estrace? You're also on your last frostie. Will you do another cycle?

I totally see it and NEVER see the squinters!! Congrats!! Keep darkening!

congrats on the transfer, cowgirl! 'checked the pig pens' hahaha

No not at all, my dr told me not to. I'm taking it easier then normal for a few days but no bed rest. The Valium just knocked me out for a bit but last night went back to normal laundry, dishes and such

Sunshine- there's def a second line!! :) :) :) I always use FRER bc of how reliable they are! Try testing with that! I may have missed it but when is your beta?

I did my beta today. Fingers crossed..waiting for the call! I'm in NY...they said I should hear by 2p.m. holding my breath! :)

Renandel, have you started estrace? You're also on your last frostie. Will you do another cycle?

I haven't started yet. It was supposed to be this morning, but I haven't started my period yet. So if she shows today I can begin the Estrace tomorrow.

As for our last frosty, I am not sure if we will do another cycle. DH said at one point he doesn't think he can handle itemotionally. But we agreed that if this last one doesn't work we would sit down and make a decision together.

Sunshine- there's def a second line!! :) :) :) I always use FRER bc of how reliable they are! Try testing with that! I may have missed it but when is your beta?

I did my beta today. Fingers crossed..waiting for the call! I'm in NY...they said I should hear by 2p.m. holding my breath! :)

DH got some hospital ones so I may try that but so far I've been gun shy.
Beta is Friday but I have something at my son's school so I may try to go Thursday.

I haven't started yet. It was supposed to be this morning, but I haven't started my period yet. So if she shows today I can begin the Estrace tomorrow.

As for our last frosty, I am not sure if we will do another cycle. DH said at one point he doesn't think he can handle itemotionally. But we agreed that if this last one doesn't work we would sit down and make a decision together.

I really really really hope you'll get a BFP! It's so much pressure when it's the last one.:hugs:

Sunshine - congrats! That line is definitely there! Hope it keeps getting darker!

BabyD - good luck today! Fx for a strong beta!

Cowgirl - congrats on being pupo!

Sunshine I have to look on my computer later as it is hard to see on my phone.

Ren-awesome news you are well on you way!

Baby's-waiting for good news Hun xx

N8ie, I attached a link below to a BnB thread that lists lingo and abbreviations. I hope you find it helpful. It's what I use to survive around here.. lol!! :haha:

https://https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/forum-help-testing-area/730-babyandbump-lingo-abbreviations.html

waiting for good news, BabyD! I hope!

cowgirl - piglets and PUPO all at once!! love it!

So strange...I posted yesterday from my phone but it never went through!!!

My beta was 561 :) First sono next Tuesday!!! :) :) :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->