• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

IVF Aug/Sept 2015 Fresh & Frosties

Congratulations baby-d!!! another positive in this thread, great news!

xx

BabyD- congrats. I'm so happy for you. I love seeing good news in this group.

Baby d congrats xx :happydance:

Afm ec today 27 egg waiting for report tomoz having to do the two injections as at risk of ohss any advise to avoid getting it I'm drinking loads of water and sports drinks & peeing loads. Both been monitored the joys of weeing in a jug eh? Lol Read salty stuff is good too so Mc D's for tea:haha: poor excuse I know.

Afm ec today 27 egg waiting for report tomoz having to do the two injections as at risk of ohss any advise to avoid getting it I'm drinking loads of water and sports drinks & peeing loads. Both been monitored the joys of weeing in a jug eh? Lol Read salty stuff is good too so Mc D's for tea:haha: poor excuse I know.

27, that's a lot. Yes drinking sports drinks and salty things help. I was having McD fries since they are salty

27, that's a lot. Yes drinking sports drinks and salty things help. I was having McD fries since they are salty

Silly question how many sports drinks a day would you suggest? X

Dizzy, OMG 27???!!!! I think that's prob all the good eggs I have left total.:haha: I heard drinking pedialyte is better than gatorade because of all the chemicals in gatorade. I would say a bottle or two a day is probably ok. I drank a lot of coconut water when I was doing a fresh IVF cycle.

Dizzy, OMG 27???!!!! I think that's prob all the good eggs I have left total.:haha: I heard drinking pedialyte is better than gatorade because of all the chemicals in gatorade. I would say a bottle or two a day is probably ok. I drank a lot of coconut water when I was doing a fresh IVF cycle.

HaHa my face was shock when they said just hope I get a couple to fertilise but it's out of my hands now xxx what's pedialyte? Going to venture out tomoz so will try get some and deffo try coconut water can I get that in the supermarket ?

Dizzy, pedialyte is the kids' version of gatorade (you will get to know that very well soon) but with less additives. I find that the O.N.E. vitamin water tastes the best and usually I get that at either Whole Foods or Sprouts. Where do you live?

Oops just saw you live in the UK. Maybe Tesco? But I think it would be a more organic type market.

Congratulations BabyD and Dizzy Dolly!! This is one lucky thread.. lots of great news!! :dust:

AFM (minor set back), we had to choose another donor. Our first donor had 12-13 eggs and my clinic likes to see over 15 for the greatest chances for a fresh and a frozen cycle.

Hello to everyone else :flower:

Coconut water and lots of protein is what saved me from OHSS. I had 40 eggs and was able to avoid OHSS.

Thanks I'm defo gonna try get some coconut water tomoz x I've drank a pint of milk to try get some protein in quick but either that or the meds has upset me tum hope it settles :dohh: no part of this process is glamorous . The injection in the butt wasn't bad eit.h the worse bit was not having the control of doing it myselfx

My sister cooked me up some tofu (for protein) and broccoli for my after retrieval lunch. I'm pretty sure she had never cooked tofu before but it was yummy! She was more concerned with me getting OHSS than I was because she had gotten it really bad.

woohoo babyD!! Wow sono already! How are you feeling?

Yes my RE does a sono's every week through 8 weeks.. .and then we get released to our regular OBGYN.

I feel good actually. I am definitely tired, but i can't tell if it's the crinone and estrace combo or the pregnancy. I don't feel much! I think I"m a little sensitive to smells... but no nausea yet. When I was pregnant with my DS, I was already puking daily at this point!!!

Dizzy - wow, congrats that is a lot of eggs!! Rest up and I hope the OHSS stays away.

BabyD - that's great you're feeling better than last time!

Boopin - sorry to hear about the donor setback. Hopefully everything goes smoothly from here on out.

dizzy - congrats on 27!! that's amazing!

em - 10 weeks already?? that's so awesome. how are you feeling?

boopin - that's a shame about the setback. How long do you have to wait, do you know?

BabyD, enjoy pregnancy without the bad stuff! I hope I can tell myself that too.

Em, wow 10 weeks! Are you doing any of the early blood tests?

Just got my beta. Now the wait for the results....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->