• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

IVF Aug/Sept 2015 Fresh & Frosties

No I feel normal for the most part, a bit of cramps but nothing much. Beta is Thursday :)

Ems we also screened all the chromosomes. Maybe I shouldn't get cvs either ?! I only had the mat21 like test harmony with my last one. We didn't even do pgd bc that also had a slight chance of ruining the embryo.

Cowgirl- congratulations, it's definitely a line. Wow this group has been getting good news lately and that makes me so happy. Congrats.

Ems we also screened all the chromosomes. Maybe I shouldn't get cvs either ?! I only had the mat21 like test harmony with my last one. We didn't even do pgd bc that also had a slight chance of ruining the embryo.

Well, I think you should talk to your OB and see what he/she recommends. Mine said she would only recommend a CVS if the maternit21 and NT scan came back positive for a chromosome issue.

Em- Yes I did.. I was on zofran and reglan and was hospitalized once... but it did go away around 13 weeks...But I also know that my estrogen was through the roof and they were changing it up to help... so maybe it was medicinally induced hyperemesis. I'm worried now bc I feel nothing!! lol I'm so early though, so I'm sure it's coming! When did you start getting nauseous or symptomatic?

Christie- Woww.. what a lot of info that goes into the donor process.. I commend you. IVF is difficult enough without an extra step. I have a friend who has her daughter using a donor egg, and she got a profile as well, and decided to choose the woman who most resembled her over academics actually... never realized how much thought goes into every little detail! Best of luck!

Sorry I haven't been around much, but wanted to say a big Congratulations to Cowgirl :)

Em- wow yeah I guess there is a possibility of a lab issue but geez I do hope not!

Sunshine- congrats Hun that is awesome! My dr won't do a beta on the weekend but they will do e2 and ultrasound checks.

Cowgirl- very nice line!!!! Congrats

Afm- sitting in the ultrasound room now. Hopefully my lining is stellar.

Keeping my FX'ed for you ttcbaby!! I hope that your lining is nice and thick.

Congrats :mamafy:girl.. I definitely can see 2 lines!!

Wishing ALL expecting moms a healthy pregnancy and sending lots of baby dust to those TTC <3

AFM - We selected another donor. She goes for testing the week of 11/16. Keep me in your prayers ladies . Praying that she has lots of follies!!

boopin4baby, where are you in cali? i live in socal. how do you pick donors, do you get like a pamphlet?

ttcbaby117, how was your lining? 9 more days till your transfer, how exciting!

ems, I'm 38 so my husband thinks I definitely should. I'll see how my ob thinks, when I find a new ob. I didn't like my old one so need to look for a new one.

how was everyone's halloween? I am so tired from this past week! I am still waking up early every morning, 5 am is sleeping in then daylight savings made it 4 this morning. :wacko:

Sunshine I'm in norcal. My clinic has a patient portal with a list of prospective donors. They offer an in-house donor program, if you choose. Some people utilize a known donor or use an outside donor agency. It's all up to the recipients and their TTC plans.

I'm on vacation right now, well actually it's a stay-cation.. LOL!! :witch: Halloween was a scary movie marathon and popcorn for me. How was yours??

Sunshine I'm in norcal. My clinic has a patient portal with a list of prospective donors. They offer an in-house donor program, if you choose. Some people utilize a known donor or use an outside donor agency. It's all up to the recipients and their TTC plans.

I'm on vacation right now, well actually it's a stay-cation.. LOL!! :witch: Halloween was a scary movie marathon and popcorn for me. How was yours??

Hope you get your donor in place huni x

boopin, are you in sf? I love the bay area, minus the rain and cold. stay cation sounds awesome! I need one of those. :thumbup: if you use a donor you don't know, do you meet her first?

Sunshine, I'm near the capitol city. We've chosen an anonymous donor. Neither party will ever meet. I'm really hoping we get a good number of follicles with her. She's only 24 and very fit. Keeping my FX'ed!! [-o&lt;

How are you feeling hun? Any pregnancy symptoms?

So much excitement.

Boopin, best of luck that this donor is the one!

Ttc, how is the prep treating you?

I just increased to two Estrace a day and woah, what a headache literally. I get my levels checked tomorrow and that starts the tww to my transfer. 14 days away, can't believe it. Not feeling like it will be successful but who knows I guess stranger things have happened.

wow so much happened over the weekend!!

congrats on the strong beta, sunshine!!

congrats on the 2 lines, cowgirl!! can't wait to see that beta!

boopin - glad you found another donor! FX'ed she makes the mark!

em - awww, a boy! hooray!

ttc - how did the lining check go?

I hope I get to join in on this BFP windfall - I start my Lupron microdose injections on Wed, Gonal-F on Saturday. Day 4 check will be next week, hopefully my follicles play along correctly this time.

So much great news on here ladies!! :happydance: Congrats to the newly pregnant mamas and the I hope everyone else is doing great! :flower:

AFM, just finishing up my first trimester and I'm finally starting to feel a bit better. My toddler has been waking a lot at night to nurse and waking up super early, by 5am, so this mama is tired!! I will try to get caught up here but I'm so happy for you all! :happydance:

ren - we are going to be right around each other!! I hope everything works out the way it should for us each. IVF HIGH FIVE! :haha:

ttcbaby117, how was your lining? 9 more days till your transfer, how exciting!

how was everyone's halloween? I am so tired from this past week! I am still waking up early every morning, 5 am is sleeping in then daylight savings made it 4 this morning. :wacko:

We did absolutely nothing for Halloween LOL.....In fact we turned off all of our house lights and pretended not to be home hahahaahah, how festive are we?????

Woohoo for finding another donor! Fxed for you! I love love love staycations!

So much excitement.

Boopin, best of luck that this donor is the one!

Ttc, how is the prep treating you?

I just increased to two Estrace a day and woah, what a headache literally. I get my levels checked tomorrow and that starts the tww to my transfer. 14 days away, can't believe it. Not feeling like it will be successful but who knows I guess stranger things have happened.

It is having its ups and downs but thanks for asking, I will update below....
Dont worry about your PMA I am not having any either and I think it might be the drugs which are making us feel so negative. At least that is what I am trying to convince myself.
wow

ttc - how did the lining check go?

I hope I get to join in on this BFP windfall - I start my Lupron microdose injections on Wed, Gonal-F on Saturday. Day 4 check will be next week, hopefully my follicles play along correctly this time.

I will update below....grow follies grow!!!!

AFM, just finishing up my first trimester and I'm finally starting to feel a bit better. My toddler has been waking a lot at night to nurse and waking up super early, by 5am, so this mama is tired!! I will try to get caught up here but I'm so happy for you all! :happydance:

Congrats on the graduation! That is awesome!!!

AFM - lining was nice at 9 mm but my E2 was only 209. They wanted to see it at least above 250. So I am trying not to freak out. Today I added another vivelle patch (Per the RE instructions). I will go and have another blood draw on Wednesday and hope that it is where they want it to be.

Of course, I am googling away and I cant seem to find anything that will explain why my lining is good but my e2 is low. Any advice?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->