IVF Aug/Sept 2015 Fresh & Frosties

ugh, ttc - I wish I had some advice. I'm just thinking that 2 days should be plenty for your e2 to increase. I feel like you're experiencing my cycle last month. BUT - my e2 did get up there so I'm hoping yours is following suit. FX'ed so hard for you!!

Hi girls can I ask all of u that have been through egg collection before how long did ur tummys look swollen after not sure if it's with getting a few eggs but I look pregnant it's not painful just thought when ec was thurs and it's now mond id see a diff I'm guessing it's not helping that still injecting but just hoping for it t be normal x

It took about a week for me to look normal. You might be experiencing some ohss and that will swell you up! Drink some Gatorade and eat some protein and salt. That might help. I know it is very uncomfortable.

Hi girls can I ask all of u that have been through egg collection before how long did ur tummys look swollen after not sure if it's with getting a few eggs but I look pregnant it's not painful just thought when ec was thurs and it's now mond id see a diff I'm guessing it's not helping that still injecting but just hoping for it t be normal x

By the time my tummy wasn't so bloated I had a baby bump. It was really bloated the first trimester for me but I'm also really prone to bloating. Just make sure you're not too comfortable. I remember not being able to wear any pants for a while then went straight to maternity ones. :hugs:

Sunshine, I'm near the capitol city. We've chosen an anonymous donor. Neither party will ever meet. I'm really hoping we get a good number of follicles with her. She's only 24 and very fit. Keeping my FX'ed!! [-o<

How are you feeling hun? Any pregnancy symptoms?

I am finally starting to bloat, like really bloat. And I can now smell every single funky smell in the air. It makes diaper changes VERY unpleasant. :haha:

We did absolutely nothing for Halloween LOL.....In fact we turned off all of our house lights and pretended not to be home hahahaahah, how festive are we?????

AFM - lining was nice at 9 mm but my E2 was only 209. They wanted to see it at least above 250. So I am trying not to freak out. Today I added another vivelle patch (Per the RE instructions). I will go and have another blood draw on Wednesday and hope that it is where they want it to be.

Of course, I am googling away and I cant seem to find anything that will explain why my lining is good but my e2 is low. Any advice?

We pretty much always turned off our lights on halloween until this year when we stayed out till 8 (late for my toddler to be out).
Re E2, increasing your dosage would be the only way. Maybe he wasn't giving you enough, sometimes drs are really conservative to begin with, don't think of it as your body is not doing something right.

AFM, my second beta is 1025. Friday's was 230, 1025 sounds high. I joked to DH about that being twins. Funny because when I was young, I use to want 4 kids. Now, I don't think we would be able to handle that but I'm happy that it was high. I am started to feel better about it all and maybe that's why I was finally able to sleep! I think all the anxiety about the lack of symptoms was waking me up at 4 am everyday.

My next blood draw in Friday???!! They usually do every other day, but she told me to go Friday. :growlmad:

Hope you all are having a great day!

I think my bloat started going down when I was about 6 weeks. So it was a few weeks after after retrival. I"m not sure if part of that was also early pregnancy bloat though. I did a fresh transfer that cycle and got pregnant.

Thnx ladies my bloods came back clear so far for ohss so transfer went ahead with our 5 dayblast :happydance:

Hi Sunshine :flower: How's the weather in socal? It's sunny with a clear sky here. It's been raining off and on since Halloween, so its nice to feel the warmth of the sun on my skin. Sorry to hear about the bloat and unpleasant smells in the air. The last time I was pregnant was 19 years ago and I can still remember that symptom. Oh yeah and gagging when I brushed my teeth!!

AFM, Stay-cation is almost over (2 days left), then I go back to work. I'm a Nurse and don't look forward to those busy and long shifts.. lol!!

DizzyD - When is your transfer scheduled?

Hello to everyone else. :flow:

P.S. Awesome second Beta of 1025 Sunshine!! You may be having twinnies.. lol!!

Boopin, what kind of nurse are you? we are finally cooling down. I forgot and wore a tshirt and shorts out to target. It was 55 degrees with rain! It's hard to notice bc I go from my garage to the car so I didn't realize how cold it was. I almost came back to get clothes. Then I felt guilty about being cold bc it's bad for the embryo. How about norcal?

Hi Sunshine :flower: How's the weather in socal? It's sunny with a clear sky here. It's been raining off and on since Halloween, so its nice to feel the warmth of the sun on my skin. Sorry to hear about the bloat and unpleasant smells in the air. The last time I was pregnant was 19 years ago and I can still remember that symptom. Oh yeah and gagging when I brushed my teeth!!

AFM, Stay-cation is almost over (2 days left), then I go back to work. I'm a Nurse and don't look forward to those busy and long shifts.. lol!!

DizzyD - When is your transfer scheduled?

Hello to everyone else. :flow:

Hey we actually did the transfer yesterday 😁

That's great news DizzyD!! How did everything go? And how do you feel? Sending buckets of sticky :dust: your way!! Stick lil bean stick!!

Sunshine - I work in Internal Medicine with adult patients. I'd much rather be working in Labor & Delivery though. :haha:

Dizzy- congrats on being PUPO. How many did you transfer?

N8ie & boopin we transferred 1 ye went smoothly hardest bit is trying not to wee haha having a day to potter about then back to work tomoz to be honest it's the 1st day I've felt remotely human since ec xxx

N8ie & boopin we transferred 1 ye went smoothly hardest bit is trying not to wee haha having a day to potter about then back to work tomoz to be honest it's the 1st day I've felt remotely human since ec xxx

Stick lil bean stick!! :happydance: Keeping my FX'ed for you DizzyD!!

Woohoo! congrats on being PUPO! Do you feel anything? Are you testing?:haha: So this is 2dp5dt?

wow 6???!! Dang! Do you know the gender? So excited for you. I have no appointments except for blood on Friday. This is a crazy week though so it will go by quickly. Hopefully for you, too.:hugs:

Dizzy - that is wonderful! Now rest up and let nature take its course! its the hardest part! You did great hun!!!! Reward yourself for getting this far! OMG 6 frosties! congrats hun!!!! That must be reassuring that you have some other chances!

Sunshine - awesome number!!!! Looks like you have one sticky bean..or two in there LOL.

AFM - my E2 came back at 469.9 so we are going set for my November 10th transfer date. Now I start my PIO tomorrow.....I hope it isn't to bad!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->