IVF Aug/Sept 2015 Fresh & Frosties

PIO isn't too bad! Was so nervous, but it wasn't that much worse than the subQ ones. I warm up the oil in my bra first, then hubby injects it really slowly. About halfway through it starts to be sore, but really nothing bad at all. My hips now just feel bruised to the touch, but nothing to complain about. Honestly, it's much less messy and gross than the endometrin I was on last time. You're exactly a week behind me :) started PIO last Thursday and transfer yesterday. Good luck!!

Amanda - Nice to see you back. I was beginning to wonder where you went and how you are. I know that might sound a little crazy, but we're a close knit group on this thread.. lol!! :hugs: Congratulations on being PUPO!! XX

Sorry for being awol! I just started a new job a couple weeks ago, so been crazy busy with that. Also, the frozen cycle is so uneventful, I didn't really feel I had anything to add, hehe I've been following everyone though!
So everything about this cycle has been different, I'm hoping that's a good sign!!
1) did intralipids
2) trying acupuncture
3) 5 day blast vs 3 day
4) different (and apparently better) dr did the transfer. Also he used ultrasound guidance this time which the doctor didn't last time.
5) using PIO vs endometrin
6) and lastly, my re actually insisted we BD the night before AND the night of transfer. Something about it increasing blood flow to your uterus and making it a more hospitable environment. Hoping all these differences do the trick!

With a stellar transfer plan like that one, It's gotta work!! Fx'ed for you Amanda!! :dust:

Amanda - I'm doing okay, dreading tomorrow though. Today is the last day of my 2 week stay-cation and then I go back to work. As far as the IVF process goes we had to select another donor because our first donor had 13 follicles and that wasn't enough for a fresh and frozen cycle. Our clinic likes to see 15 or greater, so we we're given the option to choose another. Hopefully the new donor will have lots of follies. All of our testing is done which is great. And my nurse coordinator has me starting BCP this Sunday, so she can regulate/control my cycle. Everything is going smoothly, but extremely slow. There's way more steps involved when you have to use a donor. I'm praying for a Christmas/New Year's transfer. [-o<

Bopping- hope you get a donor with lots of follicles, keeping my fingers crossed.

Today I'm 11w6days and its my last day of my cyclogest pessaries, I feels bit sad and happy. I can't believe I won't be setting alarms for inserting those messy things (things that I love and hate) now my body is on its own.

I'm still hiding the pregnancy, especially here at work with 5 pregnant ladies. One of my colleagues suspects that I'm expecting but I just told her she is crazy. I have gained a lot of weight and my behind and back are starting to arch, forming an s shape😂😂. I'm running out of loose clothes to wear. I'm only planning on telling a few people after 14 weeks when I'm officially in the second trimester. So far only DH and a very close friend knows.

Boopin, I'm keeping everything crossed that this donor is the one! Also hoping that the next month goes quickly for you :)

N8ie, so happy for you that it's your last day of meds!

Amanda1235, good luck! PIO is definitely better than the suppositories, on so many different levels. BD after transfer! Now that's a first.:haha:

Hi Everyone <3

I'm sneaking a post in while I'm at work. I think I'm becoming a BnB addict.. lol!! :haha: How are you doing Amanda and Sunshine? Any updates ladies?

AFM, I start BCP tomorrow and waiting for my donor's AFC report the week of 11/16. Praying that she gives us lots of follicles.

Have a blessed and relaxing weekend to all. :flower:

Hi Boopin, I had another beta yesterday. 5700!

So far my betas are
10dp5dt 230
13dp5dt 1025
17dp5dt 5700

next friday is my scheduled ultrasound. I may have to change it to Thursday because I don't have childcare.

is your protocol just like an FET?

Sunshine - That's wonderful Beta news!! You have more than doubled every 48 hrs. May I ask, "What did you do to prepare for your embryo transfer? And what did you afterwards?" I'm starting to think about these things and I'd like to hear any suggestions you may have.

My protocol will be tailored for a fresh embryo transfer. All I need to do is sync my cycle with my donor and prepare my uterine lining for implantation. I'll be using BCP, Lupron & Delestrogen injections, Medrol and Progesterone.

I'll be keeping my FX'ed for you next Thursday/Friday. XX

Nice Beta Sunshine!

Boopin fx you get great afc in her!

Amanda and cowgirl, how are you guys feeling?

Hi Renae,

I read your journal and I noticed that your a gamer. I just wanted to proudly say that I'm a gamer nerd, too!!

How are you feeling? Any updates hun?

Sunshine that's fab news

Boopin fingers crossed for u huni bet u can't wait t get started xx best prep advise I could say although might not be right is listen to your body eat what it tells you to eat if u wanna nap then have a little sleep I worried worried and worried about should I eat this or that but in the end I figured surely stress is the worst thing for you and worrying bout my food would do that. The only definates I have kept t is 2l of water a day a sports drink and day and no caffeine or alcohol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashhmichelle
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->