IVF Cycle #1 - Anyone else?

yikes that's a long wait! I wonder why the usa is sooo adamant about hcg levels? poetically to make more money. my hcg was 1,660 so the doctor was very happy. happy New year's to you as well!

Happy New Year Ladies!! I hope all of you are doing well. I started my lupron this morning. I was so excited that I didn't sleep well. It seemed 6:55 am took forever to get here. So I prepped my leg and did every thing right. My DR was standing there prepared to take over. I was going to have him do it. However I felt the need to do it my self. So I grabbed my leg and counted..1,2,3....1,2,3....1,2,3....1,2,3. Stab.. oh... I didn't even feel that. Lol. I injected the Lupron and waited till a long count to 5. I pulled it out and about a dime size amount of blood rushed out. Is that normal? It looks like all blood. No clear liquid. Doing it didn't hurt, but it was very itchy after for about an hour. It's still puffy and a little red. But over all it went much easier and fast less painful than I though .

D H.. my new update on my b phone is messing up what I write. Ugh.

I did my shots in my stomach. I had some blood sometimes and read that it was normal every once in a while

Hey ladies. I'm back on BnB after taking the few months since my miscarriage to work through things. Can't wait to catch up and see how everyone is doing. <3 It has been incredibly, incredibly hard these last couple months, but I've made it through! I had one natural cycle after my m/c, only one of two natural cycles I've had in the last two years!, but this new cycle I never did manage to O.

I also found out that I has a colorectal polyp. It was so scary. It was really large. So thankful it did not turn out to be cancerous. During that whole scare I found out something VERY important. We ladies should be taking FOLATE, not Folic Acid. Apparently, research has shown that Folic Acid actually can cause cancer and make it grow very fast- especially colorectal! So scary. My old RE had put me on 2500mcg of Folic Acid when I was seeing him, instead of the normal 800mcg. Something about because I have PCOS. I had continued taking it after switching to my new RE in the Czech Republic, so I was on that much for over a year! The polyp they found was HUGE, over an inch long! (That's saying something being that anything over .25 inches is considered to be large.) I have switched over to Folate now. So scary. Doctor said had they not caught the polyp, I would have had cancer within the next two years. WOW.

TTC Stuff:

Last Friday I went in for an u/s at the local hospital to check to see if I had any follicles developing. I didn't, and since that was CD 50, my RE in Prague told me to go ahead and start on progesterone suppositories to induce AF. (Luckily I have a bunch of meds left from my m/c.)

So plan at this point is:
7 days of progesterone 3xday
stop progesterone and wait for AF
when AF arrives let RE know
CD2 start estrogen 3xday
CD10-CD12 u/s to check lining
once lining is 8mm thick, start progesterone 2 sups 3x day, fly to Prague
FROZEN EMBRYO TRANSFER on forth day of progesterone
fly back to US and keep fx'd!

We're going to transfer both of our frozen embryos. One is a 3AB and the other is a 3BB. Hoping that this time around we get a very sticky bean (or two!!!).

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->