IVF cycle #2, Testing out my HCG trigger shot to BFP or my BW!!

11 Days since trigger and 5 days past a 3 day transfer

FMU tests which I thought looked lighter this morning so I tested again in the afternoon and Ithought for sure it would be negative....
11 days trigger.jpg

So here is my Afternoon test with afternoon urine which seemed darker? Do you girls think it looks darker? Do you think this is still trigger or an actual BFP?
11 days trigger afternoon 2.jpg

I had a new pregnancy symptom last night. Right before bed I asked DH if he could smell this horrible smell I was smelling and my eyes started watering and burning. DH said he smelled nothing!!! I thought I was loosing it!! But DH said he was fine. I was like imagining a toxic spill outside seeping through the air!! LOL!!! Well I googled it and a heightened sense of smell is a pregnancy symptom, although I have never experienced anything like that before. Very weird!! Apparently when your estrogen goes up that can happen, so I am hoping that is a good sign. I still have my soar boobs also and that was a big symptom for my pregnancy with the twins.

11 Days since trigger and 5 days past a 3 day transfer

FMU tests which I thought looked lighter this morning so I tested again in the afternoon and Ithought for sure it would be negative....
View attachment 970365

So here is my Afternoon test with afternoon urine which seemed darker? Do you girls think it looks darker? Do you think this is still trigger or an actual BFP?
View attachment 970367

I had a new pregnancy symptom last night. Right before bed I asked DH if he could smell this horrible smell I was smelling and my eyes started watering and burning. DH said he smelled nothing!!! I thought I was loosing it!! But DH said he was fine. I was like imagining a toxic spill outside seeping through the air!! LOL!!! Well I googled it and a heightened sense of smell is a pregnancy symptom, although I have never experienced anything like that before. Very weird!! Apparently when your estrogen goes up that can happen, so I am hoping that is a good sign. I still have my soar boobs also and that was a big symptom for my pregnancy with the twins.

It does seem darker!!! FX'd!!! Good luck hun!!!

I had that before I found out this time. I kept getting a whiff of this horrible onion smell and i couldn't figure out where it was. Then I wouldn't smell it anymore. Then the smell would come back. Turned out, there was a rotten onion that had rolled way back in the kitchen cupboard where we keep them. There was a week between the day I smelled it until DH could smell it and we found it.

Eeeeek stalking and YES they seem to be getting darker!!!! Got everything crossed for you!!
Xx

I don't k ow much about trying out triggers but to me the last one looks darker!

stalking :ninja: Good luck I think they are getting darker too

I woke up to a wonderful surprise this morning!!!! My BFP!!!!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance: I am sooooo happy and on cloud 9 today!!!! I never thought it could happen for me again!!! I just pray this is my sticky bean or beans!!!! Keep the sticky baby dust coming and the good luck wishes!!!! :thumbup:

dollar store.jpg

monday dollarstore 12 days trig 6 past transf.jpg

monday FRER 12 days trig 6 past transf.jpg

monday ICs12 days trig 6 past transf.jpg

monday walmart 12 days trig 6 past transf.jpg

:wohoo: :yipee: YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY!!!! :yipee: :happydance: HUGE Congratulations!!! Stick Babies!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->