IVF cycle #2, Testing out my HCG trigger shot to BFP or my BW!!

Wahooooo!!!!!! A v happy and healthy 9 months! Can't wait too hear numbers!
Xxx

8 Days past a 3 day transfer with FMU!:thumbup:

8 days past 3 day transfer FRER2.jpg

Oh wow, missed this update somehow!! Yay congrats!!!! :wohoo:

yes like I said a blazing bfp give it one or two more days already beautiful lines has to be multiples!

POASA!! :haha: :wacko: Here are most of my tests from this morning! 8 Days past a 3 day transfer!

8 days past 3 day transfer all.jpg

Anybody want to take a guess on how many babies I am cooking and vote in my poll? This is just for fun of course! :haha: Of course BW is friday so it might be easier to to wait until than to guess?!!!

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/pregnancy-groups/2414271-poll-many-babies-am-cooking.html

Thanks again ladies for all of the good luck wishes and support! :hugs::flower: Fingers crossed for wonderful BW results this Friday!!! :thumbup:

Those look pretty similar to mine! My test at 11dpo was similar darkness and hcg was 132! I would say you are looking good.
When will they do your first scan?

Thanks again girls! :hugs: Here are my Thursday morning tests! Everything is looking good! Fingers crossed for tomorrow's BW!!!!

Thursday FRER.jpg

Thursday all tests.jpg

Those look pretty similar to mine! My test at 11dpo was similar darkness and hcg was 132! I would say you are looking good.
When will they do your first scan?

Thanks for looking hun! I probably won't get to go in for a scan until 7 to 8 weeks!!!! The wait feels like forever,doesn't it ???!!! LOL!!!:wacko::dohh:

Tests look great again!
The waiting is brutal and sets us up to stress over every little thing. I'm trying to remain positive with this pg. My betas are great, I have a few sx and I'm just praying this is my rainbow.
I'm sure your dr is going to be happy with your numbers! Ivf has to be so nerve wracking.

I went in for my BW this morning around 9:30, so I should get the results sometime after 2:30pm eastern time!!! Fingers crossed!!! I am impatiently waiting! LOL!!!:wacko::wacko::wacko::wacko::wacko:

In the mean time I took some tests when I got home from my BW and grocery shopping. I don't even need FMU anymore at this point, so that is a good sign, and tests are nice and dark!!!:thumbup: I will update once I get my BW results!!:thumbup:

Friday9 days PT FRER.jpg

Friday9 days PT.jpg

Friday9 days PT IC's.jpg

Fantastic! I'm waiting with you! I'm sure your numbers are amazing because your tests look awesome!

Great tests! Fingers crossed for your results :)

My HCG is 189.8!!!!!!!! Progesteone is about 60!!!! OMG girls!!! I think it is twins again!!! My first beta with the twins was a few days later and was 203, so this is high!!! OMG!!! My DH is going to pass out when I tell him these numbers!!!!!:wacko::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->