IVF Cycle in August

ladies I've got backache! Brought myself one of those aromatherapy microwaveable bead thingy! It smells lovely and is soothing my back..bliss. My tummy is also cramping on & off but put that down to constipation & gas since having EC done last Fri I cant go properly! :blush:

This tww is going to drive me nuts..I have paperwork to do for work but I don't want to do nothing! :dohh:

Baby dust and hugs to all.xx

:hugs: :dust:

Hey Lexus - ahhh - the dreaded 2ww.....That must be the slowest 2 weeks ever. Glad that you are able to soothe your back - poor you:hugs:

I haven't been able to go at all with all the bleedin drugs! And considering the fruit and fibre I am eating - totally hideous!! I can take fybogel - but maybe there is something that you can take, check with the nurses perhaps??

Fingers crossed for you in the next weeks!!:happydance: xxx

Thanks hon..I went shopping today & brought some orange flavoured fybogel..sounds yum yucky!! :sick: I also got fresh orange juice with bits just in case I cant stomach the fybogel :dohh:

How you doing?:hugs:

OK - so I woke up last night and I swore AF was coming. It still feels like it. My bbs don't hurt anymore, and I feel just normal now. :cry:

I am so trying not to get my hopes up or down, for that matter. BUT my gracious! It is taking all I have not to POAS!

One more day!!!:happydance:

OK - so I woke up last night and I swore AF was coming. It still feels like it. My bbs don't hurt anymore, and I feel just normal now. :cry:

I am so trying not to get my hopes up or down, for that matter. BUT my gracious! It is taking all I have not to POAS!

You've done really well Teen not to POAS.. talk about willpower! Feeling normal is good as also is having cramps, boob pain etc..it seems that it doesn't matter either way what symptoms we have as you can still get your BFP hon. Stay strong and FX + sending tons of :dust: for tomorrow.xx

:hugs:

Thanks hon..I went shopping today & brought some orange flavoured fybogel..sounds yum yucky!! :sick: I also got fresh orange juice with bits just in case I cant stomach the fybogel :dohh:

The fybogel is a tad minging but it does work - very gentle on the bowel so try and hold your nose and go for it!!!:sick:

I am drinking and eating lots of oranges but that doesn't make any difference - totally bonkers!

I am okay - just tired - not sleeping is affecting me big time. Maybe after my scan tomorrow and my definite day for EC - I might just pass out for a couple of hours from relief!!!!

xxx

You've done really well Teen not to POAS.. talk about willpower! Feeling normal is good as also is having cramps, boob pain etc..it seems that it doesn't matter either way what symptoms we have as you can still get your BFP hon. Stay strong and FX + sending tons of :dust: for tomorrow.xx

:hugs:

Yep - you really have done so well. And remember - symptoms for AF can also be for that BFP......So easy as it's to say - hang on in there Honey.

One Day More - am singing this to you as in the song in Les Miserable - 'One day more! Another day, another destiny......'

xxx

Tmi..just did a number two! While I was wiping I noticed a grey clumpy discharge which smelt (not fishy) & not sure if its from my front or back bottom..should I be worried? It's not my embryo is it? :cry:

Leaving to go start a evening college course today so won't be able to check replies until then. :nope:

Hmmmm - could it just be some discharge stuff coming out now after all the meds and procedures??? Do/can the embies just fall out like that - surely not???

Phone your clinic in the morning but I just think your body is just expelling a whole load of stuff. :hugs: xxxx

Tmi..just did a number two! While I was wiping I noticed a grey clumpy discharge which smelt (not fishy) & not sure if its from my front or back bottom..should I be worried? It's not my embryo is it? :cry:

Leaving to go start a evening college course today so won't be able to check replies until then. :nope:

Don't worry hon. I freaked out too, and my doc said to me, "You can't pee, poop or fart it out" HAHAHA

Thank you Emmi and Lexus.

I don't feel strong, and I still can't believe I haven't POAS. I am praying so hard. Thank you for your support and listening to me get crazy. Tomorrow, whatever the outcome, it's not over! But I really want a good Beta!

Lots to catch up on here! Qwerty congrats on your bfp!! I think you and I may have met on one of the iui threads a few months back?

Tee- I think you're so brave for not testing. You have less than 24 hrs girl, go you!

Emma apologies if I missed but did you have a sono today? I had one and the dr seemed happy but there were only a few measurable ones, the rest were small. Was getting nervous but I'm trying to be calm now and just trust the doctors on this! They still say EC probably Monday... Eek!

Lexus when is your otd???

Don't worry hon. I freaked out too, and my doc said to me, "You can't pee, poop or fart it out" HAHAHA

Ha - that made me giggle!! And to be honest - I have been wondering what happens if it falls out in the middle of a supermarket:wacko: xxx

Lots to catch up on here! Qwerty congrats on your bfp!! I think you and I may have met on one of the iui threads a few months back?

Tee- I think you're so brave for not testing. You have less than 24 hrs girl, go you!

Emma apologies if I missed but did you have a sono today? I had one and the dr seemed happy but there were only a few measurable ones, the rest were small. Was getting nervous but I'm trying to be calm now and just trust the doctors on this! They still say EC probably Monday... Eek!

Strawberry (love that name!!) I have my last scan tomorrow - hopefully my follies will be big enough to be the right size by Monday or Tuesday. This whole journey is about waiting and stressing!!

How big are your follies?? And it really isn't about numbers - it's about the mature ones once collected so lets hope we have some good ones!!!! x

I don't feel strong, and I still can't believe I haven't POAS. I am praying so hard. Thank you for your support and listening to me get crazy. Tomorrow, whatever the outcome, it's not over! But I really want a good Beta!

Okay - I am being a bit dim here - whats the significance of the beta:dohh:

And you go girl - whatever the outcome - you are going to get there so good for you!!!I think you just have to have that fighting attitude so go team Tee :flower::dance::coolio::wohoo::bunny: Errrr - I am slightly fixated by these emoticons:coffee: xxx

And you go girl - whatever the outcome - you are going to get there so good for you!!!I think you just have to have that fighting attitude so go team Tee :flower::dance::coolio::wohoo::bunny: Errrr - I am slightly fixated by these emoticons:coffee: xxx

Thank you, Strawberry!

Emmi - I love all the emoticons. How about this one? HAHAH :holly:

LOL I need this day to go by faster.

Thank you, Strawberry!

Oh my - I have emoticon envy!!! Sob sob!!! x

Thank you, Strawberry!

Oh my - I have emoticon envy!!! Sob sob!!! x

HAHAHAH I can't believe that one is on there. LMAO

The fybogel is a tad minging but it does work - very gentle on the bowel so try and hold your nose and go for it!!!:sick:

I am drinking and eating lots of oranges but that doesn't make any difference - totally bonkers!

I am okay - just tired - not sleeping is affecting me big time. Maybe after my scan tomorrow and my definite day for EC - I might just pass out for a couple of hours from relief!!!!

xxx
Yes I think you will! So many less meds! Good luck at your scan tomorrow.

On the 23rd Sept for beta..although I may poas before but my OH doesn't want me to!:dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->