IVF Cycle in August

Hi i am on my phone but thought id send a quick update. Scan went well lining is thin at 2.9 and follies in each ovary started stims today with next scan next Friday.

Good luck with your scans and testing tomorrow i am thinking of you all x

Hi i am on my phone but thought id send a quick update. Scan went well lining is thin at 2.9 and follies in each ovary started stims today with next scan next Friday.

Great news pinkie!

Woo hoo Pinkie!:hugs:

Woo hoo Pinkie!:hugs:

Great news Pinkie! Good luck :) x

Tee- wishing you all the luck with your test today!! x

Emmi- good luck with your scan, I didn't sleep a wink last night worrying about mine today. I'm hoping the extra Menopur has given my follies a growth spurt so we can get to egg collection! xx

Pinkie - thank you for letting us know! Great news - they will grow - remember to talk to them and sing to them :winkwink: xxx

Tee - how are you doing???? Keep us updated Honey!!!! Thinking of you :flower:xxx

Lexus - gotta keep busy busy with all that darn waiting!!! xxx

Qwerty - hope all good with you? We all hope to be following in your footsteps!! xxx

And how are you doing Strawberry???? xxx

Baby - I haven't slept a wink for what seems years! Just getting ready for my final scan - hoping that my Rock Group of Follies are doing me proud!!! Good luck to you too. xxx

Catch up with you all later. Thank you for the support Ladies - honestly think that I would've lost the plot altogether without anyone to talk to that is going through the same thing!!! :bike: xxx

Lack of sleep is horrid, over the last few nights been going for a wee & can't go back to sleep..lay in bed thinking & over thinking about everything associated with IVF! It's consuming my every waking thought until I poas or beta!..arghhh!:wacko:

Good luck on your scans today Emmi & Baby..:hugs:

Looking good for you Pinkie, by next week your follies will have grown & so will your lining..:hugs:

Tee..I have my FX as well as everything else for you today when you test..:thumbup:

Strawberry...how are you coping with the stimms? What dose you taking?:hugs:

Qwerty...do you have to have another beta? Do you have morning sickness yet?:hugs:

Sending hope & baby dust to all.xxx:dust::dust::dust::dust:

Hi Ladies,

Well the increase in Menopur is working. I have 12 follicles and 10 that are measuring right on track (between 9 and 12.5mm) and womb lining is now getting nice and thick (9.5mm). So, I will keep injecting until Monday morning, have another scan and hopefully trigger ovulation on Monday night ready for egg collection on Wednesday. Not long to go now!!

I am a bit concerned that they only do 2, sometimes 3 day transfers here. Hope it doesn't decrease my chances. xx

Emmi good luck with your scan today!! Crossing my fingers they give you the go ahead for your trigger!

Baby that's great news!!

TEE GOOD LUCK TODAY!!! We are here for you.

AFM I had my second beta this morning... Will let you know when I hear the results. I still pee a lot at night and have some abdominal stretching and cramping that now feels more like AF than before. No other symptoms though. Just really really hoping through all the craziness in life that I can keep stress leveks down and take care of this little bug!

Qwerty awesome keep us posted on the results!

Baby dancing awesome follicle news! How many days of stims have you been on and how much menopur are they giving you now? Yesterday they made me take 112.5 which is 1.5 powders by doing this crazy mixing thing.

Lexus sorry about the lack of sleep... But you are almost to your otd right??

Emmi let us know about the scan!

AFM I'm getting daily scans, today they measured 5 or 6 above 10 then still some smaller ones, I hope a bunch will catch up soon bc I would really like to get more than that!! Dr said ER will likely be Tuesday.

Baby - great news - the increase in drugs seem to be doing the trick!!

Qwerty - fingers crossed for you! And as you say - let all the dramas of life pass you by, this is the most important thing for you at the moment!

Lexus - I hear ya!! I am consumed by IVF and all the implications so I just never switch off and relax - I just lie awake at night regardless of my hypnotherapy cd thingy and just worry!!!!

Tee - hope all is okay with you!!!

Strawberry - all sounding good!!!! The little ones do catch up - all a bit strange how they have a sudden spurt!!

AFM - Lordy Lordy - the scores on the doors are EC on Monday!! Feel a bit sick with nerves!! The nurse said my Rock Group of Follies are looking great - just wished they gave an indication of the number and maturity of eggs!

So trigger tomorrow at 9pm!! Eeeeeek

xxx

Baby - great news - the increase in drugs seem to be doing the trick!!

Qwerty - fingers crossed for you! And as you say - let all the dramas of life pass you by, this is the most important thing for you at the moment!

Lexus - I hear ya!! I am consumed by IVF and all the implications so I just never switch off and relax - I just lie awake at night regardless of my hypnotherapy cd thingy and just worry!!!!

Tee - hope all is okay with you!!!

Strawberry - all sounding good!!!! The little ones do catch up - all a bit strange how they have a sudden spurt!!

AFM - Lordy Lordy - the scores on the doors are EC on Monday!! Feel a bit sick with nerves!! The nurse said my Rock Group of Follies are looking great - just wished they gave an indication of the number and maturity of eggs!

So trigger tomorrow at 9pm!! Eeeeeek

xxx

Aww fantastic news about EC on Mon!..rooting for you.x :happydance:

Qwerty awesome keep us posted on the results!

Baby dancing awesome follicle news! How many days of stims have you been on and how much menopur are they giving you now? Yesterday they made me take 112.5 which is 1.5 powders by doing this crazy mixing thing.

Lexus sorry about the lack of sleep... But you are almost to your otd right??

Emmi let us know about the scan!

AFM I'm getting daily scans, today they measured 5 or 6 above 10 then still some smaller ones, I hope a bunch will catch up soon bc I would really like to get more than that!! Dr said ER will likely be Tuesday.

They will have a growth spurt for your ER on Tue! :happydance:

Well, Ladies - I was in and out in like 10 minutes. I feel so used. LOL

They will be calling me in a couple of hours with the beta results.

How I'm feeling: Like I'm not pregnant. I'm not trying to be a neggy nance, but I don't feel it. Or perhaps subconsciously I'm thinking that so that I don't get totally hurt if I'm not pregnant.

Then as I am coming to work I am thinking, Holy Sh!t!!! I might be pregnant! It's been 7 years and this is actually happening. I'm a mess. LOL

Ohhh I'm rooting for you girl! Try not to think about it, but know that all those feelings are totally normal. Keep us posted!!

Ohhh I'm rooting for you girl! Try not to think about it, but know that all those feelings are totally normal. Keep us posted!!

Thank you, Strawberry! It really helps hearing that what I am feeling is normal. I feel like I can't breathe. Like I am almost holding my breath, waiting for this call. I'm going to have a break down. LOL

Emmi- so excited for you and hope the trigger and EC goes well! What are you triggering with??

Strawberry- I have a low egg reserve level so I was on x3 vials of Menopur but now on 5; 2 in the morn and 3 at night, which seems to have worked. I am on day 9 of stims.

Tee- I can't believe you have managed not to POAS! I am rooting for you!

Lexus- How are you feeling?

Emmi - I am so happy for you! Man, that seemed like it went by so fast!!!

Babydancing - You are getting soooooo close!! WOOO! Oh an trust me, I can't believe I haven't POAS either. As it got closer it's been so much harder. But I didn't want to see anything without know the levels. I amazed myself, seriously. LOL

Emmi - I am so happy for you! Man, that seemed like it went by so fast!!!

Babydancing - You are getting soooooo close!! WOOO! Oh an trust me, I can't believe I haven't POAS either. As it got closer it's been so much harder. But I didn't want to see anything without know the levels. I amazed myself, seriously. LOL

You are funny!! :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"