IVF Cycle in August

Baby - great news - the increase in drugs seem to be doing the trick!!

Qwerty - fingers crossed for you! And as you say - let all the dramas of life pass you by, this is the most important thing for you at the moment!

Lexus - I hear ya!! I am consumed by IVF and all the implications so I just never switch off and relax - I just lie awake at night regardless of my hypnotherapy cd thingy and just worry!!!!

Tee - hope all is okay with you!!!

Strawberry - all sounding good!!!! The little ones do catch up - all a bit strange how they have a sudden spurt!!

AFM - Lordy Lordy - the scores on the doors are EC on Monday!! Feel a bit sick with nerves!! The nurse said my Rock Group of Follies are looking great - just wished they gave an indication of the number and maturity of eggs!

So trigger tomorrow at 9pm!! Eeeeeek

xxx

Aww fantastic news about EC on Mon!..rooting for you.x :happydance:

Thank you my Darlin - let more craziness commence!! x:wacko:

Ohhh I'm rooting for you girl! Try not to think about it, but know that all those feelings are totally normal. Keep us posted!!

Thank you, Strawberry! It really helps hearing that what I am feeling is normal. I feel like I can't breathe. Like I am almost holding my breath, waiting for this call. I'm going to have a break down. LOL

Thinking about you Tee - I can only imagine the crazy emotions that you are feeling!!! No wonder you feel like you are going to have a breakdown - I feel like that and I am only going for EC!!!!

Big hugs

xxx

Ohhh I'm rooting for you girl! Try not to think about it, but know that all those feelings are totally normal. Keep us posted!!

Thank you, Strawberry! It really helps hearing that what I am feeling is normal. I feel like I can't breathe. Like I am almost holding my breath, waiting for this call. I'm going to have a break down. LOL

Thinking about you Tee - I can only imagine the crazy emotions that you are feeling!!! No wonder you feel like you are going to have a breakdown - I feel like that and I am only going for EC!!!!

Big hugs

xxx

Good luck with your EC, I am so so happy for you.

Yeah I am now counting the minutes that have passed and like, what the hell?? LOL why aren't they calling me!???

Emmi- so excited for you and hope the trigger and EC goes well! What are you triggering with??

Strawberry- I have a low egg reserve level so I was on x3 vials of Menopur but now on 5; 2 in the morn and 3 at night, which seems to have worked. I am on day 9 of stims.

Tee- I can't believe you have managed not to POAS! I am rooting for you!

Lexus- How are you feeling?

Ta muchly Baby - all seems to have come around so quickly!!!!! I am triggering with pregnyl - tomorrow at 9pm!!! Bet I am ready and prepared housr before xxx

AFM - Lordy Lordy - the scores on the doors are EC on Monday!! Feel a bit sick with nerves!! The nurse said my Rock Group of Follies are looking great - just wished they gave an indication of the number and maturity of eggs!

xxx

Yay! Ok I know this doesn't help but don't be nervous... things are moving now and you should try to get into the practice of relaxing and trying to stay positive (*ducking* don't punch me! i know that's annoying i am just trying to tell myself that too!! :))

As for the follicles, as long as your clinic is happy you can be happy. There is so much evidence showing that a smaller set of eggs generated during the stims produces higher quality eggs (something to do with the amount of LH along with the other drugs that we have to bump those babies to maturity). I know it's great to have more to freeze and chose from in the end but you will get some good ones out and get a GREAT fertilization report i just know it.

ok... i think i am just being cheerleader obnoxious because i am still waiting for beta #2 phone call....

xxx

Yay! Ok I know this doesn't help but don't be nervous... things are moving now and you should try to get into the practice of relaxing and trying to stay positive (*ducking* don't punch me! i know that's annoying i am just trying to tell myself that too!! :))

As for the follicles, as long as your clinic is happy you can be happy. There is so much evidence showing that a smaller set of eggs generated during the stims produces higher quality eggs (something to do with the amount of LH along with the other drugs that we have to bump those babies to maturity). I know it's great to have more to freeze and chose from in the end but you will get some good ones out and get a GREAT fertilization report i just know it.

ok... i think i am just being cheerleader obnoxious because i am still waiting for beta #2 phone call....

Qwerty - I am waiting on #1 Beta call. WHAT IS TAKING SO LONG?? ahahah

xxx

Thank you Qwerty :hugs:Things are moving and believe me - I do need relax enough so I can sleep. I am so tired that I could cry:cry: Ha - wouldn't punch you Hon but yes - it is good to stay positive an through all the doubts and fears - ultimately I am!

The nurse was pleased with my follies - I doubt I will have loads of eggs at 42 but as you say - we're looking for quality!

You carry on being the cheerleader - love it:hi::yipee:

Hope that all is good with your beta!!! xxx

Come on give these ladies their Betas- I am waiting anxiously here and need to inject my menopur in a minute lol xx

Big hugs

xxx

Good luck with your EC, I am so so happy for you.

Yeah I am now counting the minutes that have passed and like, what the hell?? LOL why aren't they calling me!???

My God - you must be going out your mind!! Keep busy busy - keeping everything crossed for you!!!! xxx

Right, going to do my menopur and clexane! I will be back in 10 mins- hang on!!! Thank you. :) xx

Ah yes - darn time difference!!!

Gawd - all of this IVF game is about waiting, waiting and more waiting!!! :dohh: xxx

Ok, injections done and my boiled eggs are cooking (yes, more protein). Now, I have to go spend some 'quality' time with my hubby soon but will keep checking on here. Good luck ladies!! EEEEEEK!!! xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->