IVF Cycle in August

I can imagine Honey - I am sure you will feel like that for a while now. You have waited so long for this moment so enjoy it. :kiss: x

Tee!!! BFP BFP BFP!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Qwerty- Fab beta!! Whoop!!

I am loving all these positive results!! C'mon May/June baby bugs!! :) xx

oh on another note, btw Tee my boobs basically stopped hurting a few days ago too! i forgot to tell you.

have a great weekend ladies! we are gonna call parents and siblings bc i told my sister and mom what i've been going through and they are expecting to hear either way if ivf worked (in a loving way) and i guess it's only fair DH gets to tell his family we're preggo even though i am so nervous.

rest up for your egg retrieval and good luck on those of you continuing to stim away!

Tee & Qwerty what great news & inspiration you are for us with your lovely beta's! :thumbup:

I'm hoping & praying that I'll be joining you next weekend if I POAS!..feel sick thinking about it! :sick:

Wanted to ask if you knew when your little sticky bean implanted? Any symptoms?

Next week I'm going to struggle!!! :dohh:

:hugs:

I have managed to quickly pinch one of the nephews laptop so I can get on here I have been dying to hear news and results!!

Tee - OMG I am so happy for you and your hubby, this is fantastic you go girl BIG HUGS :hugs: It is all worth it once you get the BFP!!!

Emmi - I hope the trigger went ok and everything is crossed for your EC

Other Ladies, I hope the stims, scans, waits and pregnancy is going well. I cant wait until this tread gets a full house.

My mum is doing ok she is still in hospital and getting very frustrated, she is quite an independent women so is getting a little stroppy lol. It was her birthday yesterday so me, my sister and brother brought her a St Christopher necklace with our initials on the back to take with her and protect her on her travels it was very emotional but lovely at the same time.

My stimms are going ok although the nurse done everything different to the previous nurse so I got confused doing my first menopur yesterday, I am still not sure how much solution I draw up, she told me 0.7 but to inject 0.5????? I am sure its not all the solution I make sure I use its the powder? Having a few headaches which isn't great but I think they might be tension and lack of sleep, cant wait for my acupuncture on Monday.

Have a great day ladies xx

Hi Pinkie - the gift to your mum sounds absolutely wonderful - am a bit teary at that :cry:And it must've been lovely for her to have all her 3 children around her:hugs:

Hmmm - about your menupur - it's ashame it's the weekend but it's best to check on Monday. It's all so complicated for us but I guess they are talking to so many people so they get a bit blasé!

I bet you must be so emotionally exhausted so really hope that the acupuncture helps on Monday.

I am exhausted from lack of sleep - all I think about is IVF!! I feel tired to the point of feeling sick!!! I just need to have a good sleep big time.

Trigger tonight at 9 - have set the alarm too!!!

xxx

I have managed to quickly pinch one of the nephews laptop so I can get on here I have been dying to hear news and results!!

Tee - OMG I am so happy for you and your hubby, this is fantastic you go girl BIG HUGS :hugs: It is all worth it once you get the BFP!!!

Emmi - I hope the trigger went ok and everything is crossed for your EC

Other Ladies, I hope the stims, scans, waits and pregnancy is going well. I cant wait until this tread gets a full house.

My mum is doing ok she is still in hospital and getting very frustrated, she is quite an independent women so is getting a little stroppy lol. It was her birthday yesterday so me, my sister and brother brought her a St Christopher necklace with our initials on the back to take with her and protect her on her travels it was very emotional but lovely at the same time.

My stimms are going ok although the nurse done everything different to the previous nurse so I got confused doing my first menopur yesterday, I am still not sure how much solution I draw up, she told me 0.7 but to inject 0.5????? I am sure its not all the solution I make sure I use its the powder? Having a few headaches which isn't great but I think they might be tension and lack of sleep, cant wait for my acupuncture on Monday.

Have a great day ladies xx[/

I don't know what just happened when I tried to post!!

Pinkie is there a fertility emergency number you could ring over the weekend to find out about your Menopur? Did they give you a letter with instructions on it?

My dad was the same when he was hospitalised, he doesn't like to stay still & had a hard time understanding he had a heart attack & needed to stay in bed & let the nurses help him! The present you & your siblings brought your mum sounds beautiful & very thoughtful.xx:hugs:

Hi Pinkie - the gift to your mum sounds absolutely wonderful - am a bit teary at that :cry:And it must've been lovely for her to have all her 3 children around her:hugs:

Hmmm - about your menupur - it's ashame it's the weekend but it's best to check on Monday. It's all so complicated for us but I guess they are talking to so many people so they get a bit blasé!

I bet you must be so emotionally exhausted so really hope that the acupuncture helps on Monday.

I am exhausted from lack of sleep - all I think about is IVF!! I feel tired to the point of feeling sick!!! I just need to have a good sleep big time.

Trigger tonight at 9 - have set the alarm too!!!

xxx

Emmi, hopefully your be able to sleep well after you trigger tonight..:sleep:

You were given a good time, mine was at midnight & i forced myself to stay awake! what will you be triggering with? I'll be thinking of you.x :hugs:

Feeling emotional today..have already had a cry from reading a book & over thinking, it's all these hormones and drugs! :cry:

Really constipated, even though I'm drinking lots of water & taking Fybogel..it's making me feel ill! :nope: Not sure if some of the cramps & backache I'm getting are from this or from my embaby!

How are you ladies dealing with it? Any tips? :shrug:

Feeling emotional today..have already had a cry from reading a book & over thinking, it's all these hormones and drugs! :cry:

Really constipated, even though I'm drinking lots of water & taking Fybogel..it's making me feel ill! :nope: Not sure if some of the cramps & backache I'm getting are from this or from my embaby!

How are you ladies dealing with it? Any tips? :shrug:

Hey Honey - I think this IVF malarkey is just one big emotional roller coaster. Our downstairs neighbour said to hubby that our putty outside our back window was rotting and falling into his garden. No big deal - hubby is just sorting out to fix it - but when hubby told me, I burst into tears and wailed that I can't cope with all the hassle:dohh:....... I mean really - I am losing the plot!

I am feeling really constipated and even with the fybogel, I am not going regularly but at least if I go every now and again - it's better than nothing:headspin:

I haven't got an embaby so I can't compare but all I can do is keep my mind busy. I am going to walk the dog again in a mo and then I have a whole load of chick flicks lined up to keep me busy for later!

Remember - you are not alone Honey. :hugs: xxx

Ladies, i've just had a 'glob' of EWCM, is this normal on stimms? I'm thinking it could be the rise in estrogen? What do you think?? xx

I had that and the rest!!! Totally normal so don't worry!:thumbup: x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"