IVF Cycle in August

Thanks Emmi for your support!.xx :hugs:

Baby yep that sounds about right! :winkwink:

Thanks ladies :)

Emmi good luck with your trigger. My tummy is getting more bloated and achey so i'm hoping the follies are growing in there.

Lexus- how are you doing in the TWW? Keeping everything crossed for you.

My hubby is talking more and more about us having twins... i'm coming round to the idea... who knows lol xx

Tee & Qwerty what great news & inspiration you are for us with your lovely beta's! :thumbup:

I'm hoping & praying that I'll be joining you next weekend if I POAS!..feel sick thinking about it! :sick:

Wanted to ask if you knew when your little sticky bean implanted? Any symptoms?

Next week I'm going to struggle!!! :dohh:

:hugs:

I wish I could tell you that I had any implantation indication but I didn't. Boobs hurting was the only real symptom but I thought that was he progesterone sups.

7 days after 5 d transfer I started to feel bloated and some cramping and pulling. This was the same day I tested though so I might have been more aware.

Good luck to you lexie!! How are you feeling so far? You are a few days after transfer now... You waiting for beta? Or POAS?

I don't know what to do Qwerty! I want to poas on Sat but dont at the same time..scared!! :wacko: I'll see how my week goes, can't believe that today I'm 6dp3dt already!

Are you having morning sickness? :hugs:

I don't know what to do Qwerty! I want to poas on Sat but dont at the same time..scared!! :wacko: I'll see how my week goes, can't believe that today I'm 6dp3dt already!

Are you having morning sickness? :hugs:

Maybe had it two nights ago... Was just nauseous all night and was awake with it for a few hours. But nothing too bad.

I say go for it re POAS if you have been at least nine days from your trigger y should be good. If you wait till Saturday that's pretty close to your beta isn't it? I had a bunch of cheap ones though and wasn't gng to be devastated if it was too early.

How's everyone doing tonight? I've got the job of helping my husband to have, as the sonographer put it, 'his last ejaculate' tonight... I'm so in the mood..... not.... *rolls eyes' xx

How's everyone doing tonight? I've got the job of helping my husband to have, as the sonographer put it, 'his last ejaculate' tonight... I'm so in the mood..... not.... *rolls eyes' xx

Live up to your name BDer... Sorta... Lol...:dohh:

Emmi..good luck at EC today, thinking of you..go get them eggs!.x :thumbup:

Baby..glad to hear you 'helped' hubby! When is EC? :hugs:

Qwerty/Strawberry/Pinkie/Tee..how was your weekend? :hugs:

Hope everyone is well? Emmi, crossing my fingers for your EC today- good luck!! xxx

As for me, scan shows better response on left (8) than right (3). For an AMH of 8 this is the sort of number of follicles they expect. All follies are ranging between 11mm and 17.5mm, they feel we may get between 6 and 8 eggs and I am just waiting to hear if we can trigger tonight for Wednesday collection or if we need to stimm one more day. Womb lining nice and thick at 14.5mm. I'm hoping this will help implantation and do feel the Clexane has helped with the blood flow to womb. xx

Ha Baby - I told hubby to go have fun in the bath with regards to that last ejaculate:winkwink: Was so not in the mood:dohh:
But follies all sound good - keep positive - sounding great!!

How are you hanging in there Lexus??

How is everyone else??

As for me - from my 16 follies, I got 14 eggs. I now need to wait and see how many are mature etc - more waiting and stressing. Feel a bit crampy but okay.

As for the sedation - did I fall asleep?? On no!! I get totally lightheaded and called all the nurses, consultant and anaesthetist characters from Carry On Doctor. Kept calling the anaesthetist Dr Nookie.......

I am hanging my head in shame......Wink

xxx

Ha Baby - I told hubby to go have fun in the bath with regards to that last ejaculate:winkwink: Was so not in the mood:dohh:
But follies all sound good - keep positive - sounding great!!

How are you hanging in there Lexus??

How is everyone else??

As for me - from my 16 follies, I got 14 eggs. I now need to wait and see how many are mature etc - more waiting and stressing. Feel a bit crampy but okay.

As for the sedation - did I fall asleep?? On no!! I get totally lightheaded and called all the nurses, consultant and anaesthetist characters from Carry On Doctor. Kept calling the anaesthetist Dr Nookie.......

I am hanging my head in shame......Wink

xxx

Emmi that's sounds so great!!! Amazing job :)!

LOL re: your state during the procedure. i was totally loopy as well and super cheeky with the doctors and the nurses (and being cheeky as an American is hard stuff! ;) good luck in your recovery! take good care of yourself.

had a good weekend, thanks for asking everyone. stressing now that i am back at work trying to patch together pieces of my job so that i can get to at least 50% effort next semester and keep my healthcare as is!!

Emmi- that's a great number of eggs! Expecting awesome news from you soon. Take it easy today until your report tomorrow :)

Baby- sounds like you got plenty of eggs there. Let us know what they tell you about the trigger.

Tee- are you still on cloud 9? When is your 2nd beta?

AFM did my trigger last night so ER tomorrow morning. Just want this to be over with!!

Emmi that's a great number of eggs!! Good luck! xx

Qwerty, how's the TWW going? When are you aiming to test? xx

Good luck with egg collection Strawberry! It's so exciting in here!!! xx

Emmi that's a great number of eggs!! Good luck! xx

Qwerty, how's the TWW going? When are you aiming to test? xx

Good luck with egg collection Strawberry! It's so exciting in here!!! xx

Good luck strawberry! Hooray for no more injections!

Baby dancing is there a new TWW? I am confused :) got BFP last week and keep going in for betas every other day still. I think I will have first scan next Tuesday if numbers keep going up.

Thank you everyone!! Ha Qwerty - glad it wasn't me that was abit crazy with the sedation! They were all grinning at me afterwards and giving each other knowing looks! So embaressing!!

Strawberry - nearly your turn!! And then you Baby!!!

How are you Lexus

xxx

Feeling emotional today..have already had a cry from reading a book & over thinking, it's all these hormones and drugs! :cry:

Really constipated, even though I'm drinking lots of water & taking Fybogel..it's making me feel ill! :nope: Not sure if some of the cramps & backache I'm getting are from this or from my embaby!

How are you ladies dealing with it? Any tips? :shrug:

Hang in there girl. I was the same way. I asked my doc about the constipation and she said it's probably more likely your ovaries, becasue they will stay enlarged even after you're pregnant and they sit on your bowel. After a few days I felt tons better. I hope you start feeling better!!! I have backahces and crampies too. It's the embaby! Sending you positive thoughts!!! :hugs:

Emmi- that's a great number of eggs! Expecting awesome news from you soon. Take it easy today until your report tomorrow :)

Baby- sounds like you got plenty of eggs there. Let us know what they tell you about the trigger.

AFM did my trigger last night so ER tomorrow morning. Just want this to be over with!!

YES! I still can't believe this is all real. I had my second Beta on Sunday and it came back 274! I didn't realize how nervous I was until she called me. I was as scared as I was for the first Beta.

Next appointment is on the 23rd for an ultrasound. EEEK:happydance:

YES! I still can't believe this is all real. I had my second Beta on Sunday and it came back 274! I didn't realize how nervous I was until she called me. I was as scared as I was for the first Beta.

Next appointment is on the 23rd for an ultrasound. EEEK:happydance:

Tee that's so great!! I am so happy for you girl!

Lexus hang in there. I had a backache after too, not sure if it was a symptom or just ow from the procedure and swelling and laying around doing nothing. Lie on a heating pad on low for ten min a night to try to calm it down. Anything exciting with life for y this week to distract you?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->