IVF Cycle in August

Well, last injections done, and trigger tonight, BUT, this EWCM is just spewing out of me...classy.... ;) x

Yep that sounds about right Baby:wacko:

How is everyone today??

I just had my call - I thought I was going to be sick on the phone as I was just fearing the worst!!!! They take so long to get to the nitty gritty - Lordy!

All 14 eggs were mature and 6 have fertilized!!! So happy and now so nervous again as ET tomorrow afternoon......

Am praying this works as it really is our one real chance of having a family.......

But onwards and upwards.

xxx

Yep that sounds about right Baby:wacko:

How is everyone today??

I just had my call - I thought I was going to be sick on the phone as I was just fearing the worst!!!! They take so long to get to the nitty gritty - Lordy!

All 14 eggs were mature and 6 have fertilized!!! So happy and now so nervous again as ET tomorrow afternoon......

Am praying this works as it really is our one real chance of having a family.......

But onwards and upwards.

xxx

Oh my, that's great!! How many are you transferring?? Best of luck xx

I am thinking 2 but we'll see what grades they are tomorrow. So much to think about!!!!! Need chocolate to calm me down! xxx

Emmi - I bet you were shaking with nerves waiting for that phone call. Its good to know they call early and dont leave you hanging on all day. This is wonderful, 6 is a great number and yes how many are you transferring? Keep positive you have done great so far :hugs:

BabyD - Good luck with the trigger tonight, let us know how you get on? Hoping I wont be too far behind you :hugs:

Have a good day ladies x

I am thinking 2 but we'll see what grades they are tomorrow. So much to think about!!!!! Need chocolate to calm me down! xxx

WOOOO HOOOO SO freakin exciting, that went by so fast! Ya know, I was dead set on two and when my doc told me he recommended transferring the one AAA blast I trusted him, but I'm telling you, I was kicking myself for not transferring two. I was so scared. But look at me now, the one super baby stayed!

I will be thinking about you! I am soooo happy for you! I can't wait to see how it went. OMG I'm crying I'm so happy. HAHAH :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

I'm really mushy lately, which is better than being bitchy! hahah

Hey girls! I just got home from my ER it wasn't nearly as bad as I was convincing myself it was gonna be! Drugs were great lol. We got 15 eggs which I'm obviously thrilled with but I doubt they'll all be mature. I'll get my report tomorrow.

Emmi awesome news on your fertilization! Let us know how ET goes today :)

Cjohnson- hey there! Looks like our other thread petered out. Good luck with ER today!!

WOOOO HOOOO SO freakin exciting, that went by so fast! Ya know, I was dead set on two and when my doc told me he recommended transferring the one AAA blast I trusted him, but I'm telling you, I was kicking myself for not transferring two. I was so scared. But look at me now, the one super baby stayed!

I will be thinking about you! I am soooo happy for you! I can't wait to see how it went. OMG I'm crying I'm so happy. HAHAH :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Awww - you always make me smile Tee:hugs: Yes - it went so fast - you feel everything is so slow and then suddenly you are in the middle of a tornadoe! My brother is a gyny consultant and he said to transfer 1 because of my age but I have a good feeling about 2! I have never had any gyny issues - it's just my age that is against me - everything else is in good working order!:headspin::shipw:

Lolololol - I have been the bitch from hell over the whole injections process but am now very weepy too! Hubby has been busy with work and very blasé about the whole thing - but today he can hardly speak as we approach tomorrow. Could be the beginning of our little baba/babas starting to grow in mama's tummy!!!

Wow - this is one hell of a friggin ride!!!
xxxxx

A few emoticons especially for you:holly::mamafy::jo:\\:D/=D>:-({|=:oops::change::rain::loo::grr:

Hey strawberry!! Er the same day! I got 11 eggs but was only expecting 8 tops so I'm happy with the number are you doing a 5 day transfer?

Hey girls! I just got home from my ER it wasn't nearly as bad as I was convincing myself it was gonna be! Drugs were great lol. We got 15 eggs which I'm obviously thrilled with but I doubt they'll all be mature. I'll get my report tomorrow.

Emmi awesome news on your fertilization! Let us know how ET goes today :)

Cjohnson- hey there! Looks like our other thread petered out. Good luck with ER today!!

Strawberry - fabulous amount of eggs! Fingers crossed that you will have some mature ones. Let us know how you do

xxx

Hey strawberry!! Er the same day! I got 11 eggs but was only expecting 8 tops so I'm happy with the number are you doing a 5 day transfer?

Great number too C!! Lets hope that there is a baby-boom in 9 months time!!!

Thanks! Cjohnson they're going to aim for a 5dt but all depends on quality and stuff. Congrats on your results too! I know what you mean about being surprised, each time I went for a sono they only measured like 7 or so so when they said the number today I was shocked.

Awww - you always make me smile Tee:hugs: Yes - it went so fast - you feel everything is so slow and then suddenly you are in the middle of a tornadoe! My brother is a gyny consultant and he said to transfer 1 because of my age but I have a good feeling about 2! I have never had any gyny issues - it's just my age that is against me - everything else is in good working order!:headspin::shipw:

Lolololol - I have been the bitch from hell over the whole injections process but am now very weepy too! Hubby has been busy with work and very blasé about the whole thing - but today he can hardly speak as we approach tomorrow. Could be the beginning of our little baba/babas starting to grow in mama's tummy!!!

xxxxx

A few emoticons especially for you:holly::mamafy::jo:\\:D/=D>:-({|=:oops::change::rain::loo::grr:

HAHAH BOOBS!!!!!!!!!

Yeah my hubby is really laid back so he's just riding along, which balances out my crazy. LOL I was really bitchy a few days before my first beta, it was kinda hard to stay bitchy after that, but yesterday I had a great day, then today I'm like meh.

I'm telling you this is not a fun ride, looking back I can't believe how excited I was about stims. Now every night I 7pm I drag ass trying to do my progesterone shot. My bum is in pain!!!!!!!! But it's all worth it and I keep looking forward at the good parts. And even looking back, it's been an amazing experience. Whew. I wouldn't have been able to keep even a little sane if it wasn't for all you ladies either.

I can't wait to hear about your embabies and go through the tww with you!!! <3

xxxxx

A few emoticons especially for you:holly::mamafy::jo:\\:D/=D&gt;:-({|=:oops::change::rain::loo::grr:

HAHAH BOOBS!!!!!!!!!

Yeah my hubby is really laid back so he's just riding along, which balances out my crazy. LOL I was really bitchy a few days before my first beta, it was kinda hard to stay bitchy after that, but yesterday I had a great day, then today I'm like meh.

I'm telling you this is not a fun ride, looking back I can't believe how excited I was about stims. Now every night I 7pm I drag ass trying to do my progesterone shot. My bum is in pain!!!!!!!! But it's all worth it and I keep looking forward at the good parts. And even looking back, it's been an amazing experience. Whew. I wouldn't have been able to keep even a little sane if it wasn't for all you ladies either.

I can't wait to hear about your embabies and go through the tww with you!!! <3

Yeah - love the bouncing boobs!!! I think that our moods are just going to be all over the place - totally natural I think:tease:! I am okay but feel more and more emotional as we near tomorrow

Ahhh - you have a shot for your progesterone - I have to do the whole pesky pessaries thingys!! But thankfully in the front bit - some ladies have to do it in the back entrance:muaha:

I think I lose the plot altogether in the 2ww - gonna have to stay busy busy!!!:hugs:

Hope that you are doing okay - glad that your hubby balances you out - min does too and I think it's just hitting him that he might be a daddy one day soon.

xxx:hugs:

You mean I've gone to work for 8 hours & all this has happened..I'm exhausted & not only from work! :dohh:

Well done Emmi on your 6 embies..gd luck for tomorrows transfer.x :hugs:

CJohnson & Strawberry great number of eggs collected for you both, fx they all fertilise for you. :hugs:

Pinkie/Baby/Tee/Qwerty..hope you ladies are doing well. :hugs:

Well, last injections done, and trigger tonight, BUT, this EWCM is just spewing out of me...classy.... ;) x

Lovely!..It did with me to..in fact still having a bit of cm 8 days after my transfer!:wacko:

I think I would hold onto the CM as a good sign if I was you hun :winkwink: xx I am just wondering where exactly this Ovitrelle is injected?? xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->