IVF Cycle in August

Lexus all of your symptoms sound like you are totally pg... I understand not wanting to get your hopes up though because you are right with all the drugs and this being our first time we don't know if this would be the way our bodies felt anyway... I totally vote for a POAS test this weekend even if it just makes the wait a tiny bit less time for you and maybe more bearable :flower:

Aww..thank you for your kind positive words Qwerty, fx it will be a bfp! :hugs:

Lexus - after ET - did your Doctors tell you to take certain vitamins aswell as folic acid?? Just trying to get organised!!! x

No specific vit but they did say either Folic acid or Pregnacare..I'm taking Pregnacare!

How are you feeling? I hope hubby is spoiling you and you are taking it easy!:hugs:

No specific vit but they did say either Folic acid or Pregnacare..I'm taking Pregnacare!

How are you feeling? I hope hubby is spoiling you and you are taking it easy!:hugs:

Okay - thanks for that!!

Feeling really nervous and excited - such a strange mix of emotions.

Hubby is looking after me and I think it's finally hitting him!! He has just been reeling off all the foods that I shouldn't be eating from now on!

How are you doing on the dreaded 2ww??? How many more days now???

x

Wow I cant keep up with it on here, everything is happening so quickly and so many EC this week with great numbers, well done ladies. Its so exciting and such good news its really the type of news i want to hear at the moment - go girls you are making me feel very positive at the moment :thumbup: :hugs:

Emmi - have you got your ET day?

Back to work for me tomorrow after being off for a week off, dreading it but hopefully i'll be in for EC on Monday if the scan is all well on Fri so i'll be off for another 2 weeks, yippee :happydance:

Hello Everyone!!!! Am a bit bleary eyed with the lack of sleep - oh the stress of it all!!!

So I am now PUPO!! Totally loving that word - kind of Peepo with a twist Wink

ET was all good except for the full bladder!! After being told last time that it wasn't full enough - I went a tad overboard and drank a barrel load!! I appear to have gained a reputation after my Carry on Doctor episode under sedation - the thought of peeing myself in theatre was not the greatest thought!!! But all was good - we transferred 2 embys - only 3 were good enough for transfer and we thought 3 was maybe pushing it. Alas - no embys were able to be frozen.....

But - apart from being knackered - I am being as positive as I can!!!

I think the 2ww may be a killer!!!

How are you all???

xxxx

Hello Everyone!!!! Am a bit bleary eyed with the lack of sleep - oh the stress of it all!!!

ET was all good except for the full bladder!! After being told last time that it wasn't full enough - I went a tad overboard and drank a barrel load!! I appear to have gained a reputation after my Carry on Doctor episode under sedation - the thought of peeing myself in theatre was not the greatest thought!!! But all was good - we transferred 2 embys - only 3 were good enough for transfer and we thought 3 was maybe pushing it. Alas - no embys were able to be frozen.....

How are you all???

xxxx

OMG I just got goosebumps! PUPOLICIOUS! I am so happy for you!! I can't wait to see those high beta numbers becasue I know your babies are at home now for the next 9 months! AWWWWWWWWWW I'm crying! HAHAH happy cry! YAY! XOXOXO :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

How are you all???

xxxx

OMG I just got goosebumps! PUPOLICIOUS! I am so happy for you!! I can't wait to see those high beta numbers becasue I know your babies are at home now for the next 9 months! AWWWWWWWWWW I'm crying! HAHAH happy cry! YAY! XOXOXO :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Awwwww Honey - you are so lovely!!! I pray for those high beta numbers too! Not being able to freeze any means that we just couldn't afford to do it all again - unless we won the lotto!! - so we really need this to work.

Hubby lost the power of speech and was a bit teary when he saw the piccie of the 2 embabys - he is so sweet sometimes:awww:

I hope that you are doing oaky Sweetie? I think the 2ww is gonna be a killer! I don't test until 4th October!!! Sheesh!!!!!!:dohh:

xxxx

Hey ladies I was informed out of 11eggs retrieves 11 was mature and 9 fertilized! Now the 5 day wait for my embies to grow!!

Hey ladies I was informed out of 11eggs retrieves 11 was mature and 9 fertilized! Now the 5 day wait for my embies to grow!!

Great news, fingers crossed for the rest of your journey. x

Emmi- congrats on being PUPO...xx

Emmi - oh my, i got a stomach drop when i read your post. How exciting your little embies are now where they belong, i am praying for you hun well done. I hope this tww is not too much of a killer for you. Keep busy and keep positive, keep us up to date with how you are feeling, your little stories always make me smile :hugs::hugs:

CJohnson - well done on those eggs, what a great number - Good Luck on the transfer.

Hope everyone has had a good day x

Emmi-congrats on bring PUPO. I hope these next few weeks go quickly for you :)

Cjohnson- awesome report! Expecting great things the next few days and weeks :)

Unfortunately my numbers weren't as good, out of the 15 only 3 were mature and 2 fertilized. This is not a common response and I'm expecting a call from the dr soon. I hope that one of these 2 make it. Either way will be a 3 day transfer.

Emmi - oh my, i got a stomach drop when i read your post. How exciting your little embies are now where they belong, i am praying for you hun well done. I hope this tww is not too much of a killer for you. Keep busy and keep positive, keep us up to date with how you are feeling, your little stories always make me smile :hugs::hugs:

CJohnson - well done on those eggs, what a great number - Good Luck on the transfer.

Hope everyone has had a good day x

Thank you Pinkie!!!It's all such a roller coaster and such a waiting game. But yes - need to keep busy busy!! Hope that you are okay and everything is going well???? :hugs: xxx

Unfortunately my numbers weren't as good, out of the 15 only 3 were mature and 2 fertilized. This is not a common response and I'm expecting a call from the dr soon. I hope that one of these 2 make it. Either way will be a 3 day transfer.

Thank you Strawberry! Remember in the end - there were only 3 that were good enough to use from my 6 fertilised eggs so lets hope that your 2 or a supersonic one will be the one:hugs: xxx

How are you all???

xxxx

Aww fantastic!! Congrats on being pupo!! :thumbup: Isn't it lovely! As you know from me the 2ww is a killer & you will go mad (literally) :dohh:

Did embryologist tell you what grade & how many cells they were? :hugs:

Make sure your drinking lots of fluids and rest! :sleep:

Strawberry..all it takes is one embie..fx for you.x :hugs: when's ET? :hugs:

That's great CJ!..wishing you baby dust that all 9 make it to blast. :dust:

How are you all???

xxxx

Aww fantastic!! Congrats on being pupo!! :thumbup: Isn't it lovely! As you know from me the 2ww is a killer & you will go mad (literally) :dohh:

Did embryologist tell you what grade & how many cells they were? :hugs:

Make sure your drinking lots of fluids and rest! :sleep:

Thank you!! They were grade 2 and had 4 cells. I felt so happy and now I am going bonkers with the wait!! And then all the worry - no hot baths - no excessive using stomach muscles etc! How on earth do we do it without getting the cotton wool out!!!!

Hope all good with you. xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->