IVF Cycle in August

Do I need to take anything to the hospital with me for ER or just myself and the paperwork? Oh, and my husband of course... ;) xx I am getting a bit anxious about it now. xx

Emmi-congrats on bring PUPO. I hope these next few weeks go quickly for you :)

Cjohnson- awesome report! Expecting great things the next few days and weeks :)

Unfortunately my numbers weren't as good, out of the 15 only 3 were mature and 2 fertilized. This is not a common response and I'm expecting a call from the dr soon. I hope that one of these 2 make it. Either way will be a 3 day transfer.

Keeing my fingers crossed for you, you only need one - GOOD LUCK x

Do I need to take anything to the hospital with me for ER or just myself and the paperwork? Oh, and my husband of course... ;) xx I am getting a bit anxious about it now. xx

All they asked me to bring was a dressing gown and slippers - and hubby of course.
I had ER under general sedation so it was nil by mouth after midnight but maybe your hospital is different. Just check with them.

Good Luck BabyD, try get some rest tonight will be thinking of you tomorrow x

Well what a morning. Got there on time, but stupid nurses at hospital here didn't tell Plymouth I have extremely poor veins, as I told them too numerous times!! Therefore, after 8 attempts by nurse, registrar, consultant and anaesthetist and ultrasound scanner, we finally got a cannula under the top of my left arm! This was at 9.40am and I was meant to go down at 9am!! We were all so annoyed. Anyhow... we got 9 eggs, which was good and they will decide whether to do ICSI or not and let us know tomorrow how things are. Hubby was a superstar. Poor man had to wait ages to give his sample as another poor guy was having a bit of trouble..! xx

Well what a morning. Got there on time, but stupid nurses at hospital here didn't tell Plymouth I have extremely poor veins, as I told them too numerous times!! Therefore, after 8 attempts by nurse, registrar, consultant and anaesthetist and ultrasound scanner, we finally got a cannula under the top of my left arm! This was at 9.40am and I was meant to go down at 9am!! We were all so annoyed. Anyhow... we got 9 eggs, which was good and they will decide whether to do ICSI or not and let us know tomorrow how things are. Hubby was a superstar. Poor man had to wait ages to give his sample as another poor guy was having a bit of trouble..! xx

Oh poor you!! They had to try twice with the cannula with me on the vein on my hand and I nearly screamed with pain! The anaethetist was like - it will be just a small sharp scratch - errrrrr - rollox was it!!!:hissy:

9 eggs is just wonderful!!!!! :happydance:

Lololol - oh that did make me laugh about the guy having a wee bit of trouble!!! Honestly - that's all they have to do when we go through so much!!!:trouble:

Hope that you are doing okay. Rest up now and fingers crossed for your eggs report.

xxxx

Great news about the eggs retrieved babyd! Hoping for a great report tomorrow :) sorry the iv was a pain in the ass but sounds like it was just a minor roadblock to a successful procedure.

Thanks ladies. Just had a bath and got my TED Stockings on. Now laid in bed whilst my darling husband waits on me hand and foot- god, I love my man!! xx

I think some of the eggs would prob be too under developed but I don't know. Have to see what tomorrow brings. I think they're still aiming for 2 or 3 day transfer rather than 5. They are great believers in getting the embryo back in the womb asap. I'm not sure sure, but they're the professionals so I will go with whatever they say xx

Thanks ladies. Just had a bath and got my TED Stockings on. Now laid in bed whilst my darling husband waits on me hand and foot- god, I love my man!! xx

I think some of the eggs would prob be too under developed but I don't know. Have to see what tomorrow brings. I think they're still aiming for 2 or 3 day transfer rather than 5. They are great believers in getting the embryo back in the womb asap. I'm not sure sure, but they're the professionals so I will go with whatever they say xx

Awww - we're lucky to have fabulous hubbys:happydance:

You can never tell with the eggs until you get the report so just wait and see. Until then - just rest up! x

Unfortunately my numbers weren't as good, out of the 15 only 3 were mature and 2 fertilized. This is not a common response and I'm expecting a call from the dr soon. I hope that one of these 2 make it. Either way will be a 3 day transfer.

Dont give up hope Strawberry. It only takes one and I am proof of that! <3

I didn't bring anything with me. They had the gown and slippers there. I wanted to be as comfortable as possbile and make sure I didn't forget anything LOL

Whew what a morning, but the worst is over. Now those lil embabies will grow. WOO HOO!:happydance:

Oh strawberry I will pray for you! Hopefully those 2 embies are growing strong!

Well done BabyD another great number. Sorry to hear you had trouble with the cannula, this has been happening to my poor mum while in hospital and its really not very nice so i feel for you. I am not looking forward to that part - it hurts! You got there in the end thats the main thing.

Fingers crossed for your egg report tomorrow and hope you're feeling ok.

Finally my scan day is here tomorrow (longest week of my life!!!) I have alot of cramping today, i can feel those ovaries - please let that be a good sign.

x

Well done on your lovely number of eggs! :thumbup: Hopefully your not feeling to sore and especially under the top of your left arm, sounds painful :wacko:

Keeing my fingers crossed for you, you only need one - GOOD LUCK x

I totally agree..one quality embryo. :hugs:

Ladies I hope you are all doing well during the different stages of your treatment :flower: do any of you know how long it takes for Ovitrelle (250) to come out of our bodies? I can't believe that I'm 10dp3dt..thinking of testing..the waiting isn't getting any easier!

I'm still constipated + bloated + backache + cramping on & off + lost of appetite (lost a few pounds on a positive note!)+ moody on & off as well! :dohh:

Sending lots of baby dust for our positive outcomes :dust::dust::dust:

Well done BabyD another great number. Sorry to hear you had trouble with the cannula, this has been happening to my poor mum while in hospital and its really not very nice so i feel for you. I am not looking forward to that part - it hurts! You got there in the end thats the main thing.

Fingers crossed for your egg report tomorrow and hope you're feeling ok.

Finally my scan day is here tomorrow (longest week of my life!!!) I have alot of cramping today, i can feel those ovaries - please let that be a good sign.

x

Oooo - scan day at last! Fingers crossed that everything is growing and that you are doing okay.

Big hugs:hugs:

xxx

Ladies I hope you are all doing well during the different stages of your treatment :flower: do any of you know how long it takes for Ovitrelle (250) to come out of our bodies? I can't believe that I'm 10dp3dt..thinking of testing..the waiting isn't getting any easier!

I'm still constipated + bloated + backache + cramping on & off + lost of appetite (lost a few pounds on a positive note!)+ moody on & off as well! :dohh:

Sending lots of baby dust for our positive outcomes :dust::dust::dust:

Was that your trigger Lexus?? I takes about 10 days to get out your system!

Not long now!!! Eeeeeeeek!! Fingers crossed. xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->