IVF Cycle in August

Sad news... Beta slowing down. Dr. Is concerned so I will go in again on Sunday and they will scan on Tuesday to see what's happening. :(

Oh Qwerty, just saw this..fx your little embie will catch up with it's numbers by Sunday & it will be good news for you, praying for you .x :hugs:

lexus - eeeeeeeeeeeeee i am so nervously happy for you!!!! i know that it is scary seeing just a faint line but i think it's way too late for trigger for you. stay sane this weekend and stay hopeful that at your beta on monday you will get your BFP! you def could test again this weekend but maybe that was too much drama for you? i know when i tested before it was NEGATIVE when it was negative. and my positive this time wasn't really big and fat and all of a sudden for the cheap strip tests i had to wait at least 2 min to see anything. i TOTALLY understand being worried though. but just try to be a tiny teeny bit hopeful because of your results! and you saw it on two tests so it wasn't a fluke!

babydancing great job! so happy for your little troopers fertilizing! hope you continue to get good reports over the weekend about their growth and good luck in your transfer!

AFM trying to stay calm. losing my job in december and had a lead that didn't pan out this week and i sobbed and sobbed all night. really down. just need to keep some income and health insurance until may (if this baby makes it!). if it doesn't i am so sad that we wouldn't have a chance to do a second (or 3rd or 4th) IVF that we would have otherwise been able to do with my job. DH applying all over the place too so life is stressful.

honestly though, being pregnant, and especially days like today where i get another beta result (hopefully good this afternoon!) makes it all ok. somehow, we will take care of ourselves and this little one.

hope the rest of you are well. hang in there pinkie!

Thank you so much Qwerty for your kind words, it means a lot..if I can stomach it tomorrow I'll do another test :dohh:

I'm sorry to hear that your lead never worked out, what type of work do you & your hubby do? You know what sweetie it will work out for you guys & you will make it work whether your working or not..fx a job will be round the corner for you & hubs.x :hugs:

We are scientists (feels so dorky to say but it's true!). Just sad now because if I lose this one it will be a few months before we can try again and won't have our insurance anymore at that point. I'm starting to apply for paper pushing jobs next week just so we can have something.

Thanks for the words of wisdom ladies, i am staying positive and focused, I am just getting impatient now. I tried the pumpkin seeds and they are awful, YUCK! I will find other ways of eating high protein foods.

Qwerty - good luck with the job searching i really hope something comes up for you soon.

Why is it while we are all going through this IVF life likes to challenge us with other dramas, like we are not stressed/emotional/going crazy women who have enough to think about as it is :wacko:

Hope everyones BFP, PUPO, ET, EC, Scans etc are all going well and everyone is ok.

Its the weekend... Yey :happydance: I plan to relax, sleep, sleep and sleep some more :sleep: x

Lol Pinkie you made me laugh! :haha: Don't eat the pumpkin seeds by themselves, try eating them with your main meal sprinkled on top or in a salad that has a good heavy dressing to mask their taste! :icecream::cake:

Qwerty, really hoping Sunday brings good news. *hugs*.

I can't sleep. I keep going over in my mind 2d vs 3d transfer and that it's out of my hands. I know I need to trust the Embryologist with whatever they suggest, but I just always thought i'd have a 3d or 5d transfer. Google is bad for me!! xx

Keep the faith ladies xx

Hey guys- it's been a few days since I've posted here, it's hard to keep up during such a crazy emotional process! Unfortunately our news went from bad to worse, our 2 embies weren't as good quality as we wanted them to be but they put them back today anyway. The somewhat silver lining is that we at least know what at least part of our cycle problem was, my larger follicles didn't have mature eggs so next time they'll have to stim me for longer.

Lexus did I read correct that you had a slight bfp? Eek I'm sure you're so cautiously excited now!

Qwerty did your beta drop or is it just not go up as much as they wanted it to? Sending prayers and positive thoughts to you right now.

Cjohnson how are your embies doing today?

Emmi when is your otd? Probably right around the time of mine..

They said my embies are all in the correct stage of development, so I'm taking that as they are all doing well. I won't know anything till Sunday at 5dt sorry to hear about your embies strawberry but now that they are home they will grow strong and healthy

This has been an emotional morning for me so bear with me ladies.:cry:

I'm 11dp3dt today so technically I should be able to get a solid bfp on a hpt. Woke up & poas with an ic which came back with a very faint second line (yipee!) also did an Asda hpt but after the 5 mins waiting time came back negative, however after around 20-30 mins I could see a second faint line, does this count? :cry: :shrug:

Why couldn't it be a solid line so I could know one way or the other? After trying for so long and not seeing any form of a second line when poas I so want to believe its a bfp..

Had a good cry as there is so much emotionally to deal with whilst doing IVF and it's still not clear cut for me! Please send your positive vibes & :dust: & [-o<[-o<[-o< to my lovely embie & tell it to thrive in its mama.x

:hugs:

Just hang on in there - my clinic have advised to wait 16 days after a 2 day transfer to test so you may have just tested too early. Sending you lost of positive vibes to your embryo - totally understand what you must be going through. :hugs: xxx

Aww thanks hon, my beta on Mon will make me 14dp hopefully by then there's hcg swimming through my veins! :winkwink:

How are you feeling today? :hugs:

Morning Honey! I just feel so petrified - that's the only way to describe it! Scared that I do things without thinking that will hurt my embies and so scared that it's a BFN....... Not sure how I am going to get through the next 2 weeks.

Hope that you are hanging in there - hoping that the HCG is there good and strong on Monday! xxx

I can't sleep. I keep going over in my mind 2d vs 3d transfer and that it's out of my hands. I know I need to trust the Embryologist with whatever they suggest, but I just always thought i'd have a 3d or 5d transfer. Google is bad for me!! xx

Keep the faith ladies xx

Trust the embryologist - I had a 2 day transfer which they decided was best for me. They will do what is right for you - you need to believe that. Dr Google is a headache so maybe keep that to a minimum!!! it will be okay!!

xxx

Hey guys- it's been a few days since I've posted here, it's hard to keep up during such a crazy emotional process! Unfortunately our news went from bad to worse, our 2 embies weren't as good quality as we wanted them to be but they put them back today anyway. The somewhat silver lining is that we at least know what at least part of our cycle problem was, my larger follicles didn't have mature eggs so next time they'll have to stim me for longer.

Lexus did I read correct that you had a slight bfp? Eek I'm sure you're so cautiously excited now!

Qwerty did your beta drop or is it just not go up as much as they wanted it to? Sending prayers and positive thoughts to you right now.

Cjohnson how are your embies doing today?

Emmi when is your otd? Probably right around the time of mine..

At least they are giving them a fighting chance! Take it easy and remember - fertility is never black and white and miracles happen all the time.:hugs:

I test on 4th October - but I may be in the loony bin by then!! This 2ww is something else!!!xxxx

Keep the faith ladies xx

Trust the embryologist - I had a 2 day transfer which they decided was best for me. They will do what is right for you - you need to believe that. Dr Google is a headache so maybe keep that to a minimum!!! it will be okay!!

xxx

Thanks hun. I think it's the whole thing of only transferring one embryo that worries me. But I also have to consider risks and my own health and know multiples could heighten that. Just waiting for the embryologist to call. :coffee:

Keep the faith ladies xx

xxx

Thanks hun. I think it's the whole thing of only transferring one embryo that worries me. But I also have to consider risks and my own health and know multiples could heighten that. Just waiting for the embryologist to call. :coffee:

But the that embryo might be supersonic!!! Wait for the call and see what they say - let us know!! xxx

Ok, i'm no longer worried. We have 4 embryos at grade 1.5 (1 being highest grade) that are at 2-4 cell stage and 2 embryos that are grade 2 also at the 2-4 cell stage.

The embryologist will look at the embryos again tomorrow. If she feels their has been a deterioration then we will transfer 2 tomorrow, if not and the quality remains good, then she is happy to culture them to blastocyst stage. Whoop. xx

Qwerty/Strawberry - keep the faith and stay hopeful. Thinking of you both and sending lots of positive thoughts. :hugs:

BabyD/CJ, well done great news on the eggs, ET is around the corner.

Emmi - I will be joining you in the looney bin soon i think.

If anyone finds the off button please let me know, i need one day of no thoughts please. Did anyone else feel sick on their stimms? For the last few days i have been really nauseous.

x

Thanks everyone for your sweet words. Numbers are slowing waaaaaaay down but not decreasing so I guess there is still hope. Can't find anyone who has shared this though snd gone on with healthy preg so feeling pretty sad.

Thinking good thoughts fir your growing little embryos this weekend! Gl with transfer!

Qwerty/Strawberry - keep the faith and stay hopeful. Thinking of you both and sending lots of positive thoughts. :hugs:

BabyD/CJ, well done great news on the eggs, ET is around the corner.

Emmi - I will be joining you in the looney bin soon i think.

If anyone finds the off button please let me know, i need one day of no thoughts please. Did anyone else feel sick on their stimms? For the last few days i have been really nauseous.

x

I need the off button too Pinkie - I have always been a thinker and my God have I gone into overdrive now!!

I didn't feel sick on the stimms but I wold say that that may be one of the side effects - after all we are putting a whole load of stuff into our body.

Hope that you are okay and that your mum is keeping strong for this new arrival! xxx

Hope everyone is having a great weekend..:coffee:

I also wish there was an off button, it's a hard process we're putting on our bodies and our minds..if anything we will all end up going mad from over analysing everything, stressing out & doubting ourselves while still trying to stay positive about it! :tease::help:

But saying all that..if we are all rewarded with our bfp's and our take home babies in 9 months then it is so worth it! Positive thoughts & wishes.xx :baby::dust::baby:

Here's to a baby boom in 9 months time - we really need this so please listen to us Dear Universe!!!

I am going totally off the wall waiting for the test day! Straight jacket at dawn!!!

xxxx:dust::dust::dust::dust:

Fertilisation report Day 3: All 6 embryos are at the 6-8 cell stage and grade 1.5. She said "they all look lovely", so i'm booked in for Blastocyst transfer at 12.30pm on Tuesday!! Exciting!! xx

BabyD - This is fantastic you must be so excited, sounds like you are going to be spoilt for choice. :hugs:

Do you know yet how many you are going to transfer?

x

BabyD - This is fantastic you must be so excited, sounds like you are going to be spoilt for choice. :hugs:

Do you know yet how many you are going to transfer?

x

If they are what the embryologist classes at 'top quality' then probably one, but if not then we will go for two and freeze any left. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->