IVF Cycle in August

Qwerty- we shouldn't get any more calls now until we arrive tomorrow to discuss the transfer and whole 'how many do we put back' scenario. It all depends on the quality and associated risks I think. I feel it's more of a harder decision to make when you're offered a choice. xx

Lexus- I can't wait to be PUPO but also scared to death as this is it, the end is in sight and it's all out of my control. How you feeling? what time is your beta?? xx

Thinking of you Lexus - hoping and wishing that it's what you deserve it to be!!!!:flower:

I am finding the wait excrutiating!!! The last few weeks have been tiring but very focused - injections, scans etc.....But now - just feel like I am floundering. Have turned into a shopaholic to pass so may end up bankrupting us:wacko::dohh:

How is everyone else doing?? Not long now Baby? Pinkie - hope them follies are growing! Qwerty - hoping that Beta is still strong!! Strawberry? Cj??

xxxx

Qwerty- we shouldn't get any more calls now until we arrive tomorrow to discuss the transfer and whole 'how many do we put back' scenario. It all depends on the quality and associated risks I think. I feel it's more of a harder decision to make when you're offered a choice. xx

Hi babydancing - check out another thread that I posted (https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/assisted-conception/1949627-lets-go-one-embryo.html) and see the info there from chickensoup about electing to transfer only one. I was worried because I thought my clinic was going to pressure me into doing more but they said no they adhere to the recent SART standard of if you are under 35 and it is your first IVF they just do one in most cases.

Congrats on cjohnson for being PUPO! There are a lot of us in the tww.

Lexus wishing you all the best today!!

AFM I basically just spent the last 3 days crying. I just feel like what happened to me was so unfair, and to boot my embryos don't even have a good chance. At least I don't feel any pressure in this tww as I already know my likely outcome. I'm just gonna try to keep myself busy and see if I can get an appt w the doc sooner rather than later to discuss next steps. Is there anyone on this thread that has had to do more than one ivf cycle?

This has been an emotional morning for me so bear with me ladies.:cry:

I'm 11dp3dt today so technically I should be able to get a solid bfp on a hpt. Woke up & poas with an ic which came back with a very faint second line (yipee!) also did an Asda hpt but after the 5 mins waiting time came back negative, however after around 20-30 mins I could see a second faint line, does this count? :cry: :shrug:

Why couldn't it be a solid line so I could know one way or the other? After trying for so long and not seeing any form of a second line when poas I so want to believe its a bfp..

Had a good cry as there is so much emotionally to deal with whilst doing IVF and it's still not clear cut for me! Please send your positive vibes & :dust: & [-o<[-o<[-o< to my lovely embie & tell it to thrive in its mama.x

:hugs:

I am sending you positive vibes and sticky baby dust. I truly hope that you get your BFP. When is your Beta?

How is everyone?

I went to get my bloods done at 10.30am but didn't get seen until 12.40pm :wacko: The woman doing the bloods was nice & said to still ring fertility to get results although they may not have been processed until tomorrow :nope:

I am still trying to catch up with everyone's posts.

Update on me: I am going in today for my very first ultrasound. I am scared to death! Ladies I even POAS this morning to be sure that it did fade. What is wrong with me? LOL

I am just praying that my little super baby is in there and hanging on!!

I hope all of you ladies are doing well. I am off to catch up on the posts. :)

Hey Ladies,

Because i had to continue with my stims I got more menopur from the hospital but they didnt have the double dosage menopur, so i had the singles which meant i had to mix 6 this morning, it took forever, i am going to have to get up half hour early just to do my injections.

2nd scan tomorrow, i am so nervous please send me lots of positive thoughts and keep everything crossed that my little follies have grown.

x

Pinkie I am sending you lots and lots of prayers!!! I know how nerve racking stimming is. I was so nervous every scan I went in for. You got this!!! Grow follies grow follies!!! :hugs:

My beta is 605 at 14dp3dt! Did a hpt & second line was much darker & stronger!!

Yippee I'm pregnant!! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

Thank you all for your support, positive thoughts & kind words ladies :hugs:

I cant believe that my prayers have been answered after struggling for 5 years ttc & spending a fortune on various fertility treatments, IVF worked first time & with one strong embryo..go one embryo!:thumbup: :happydance:

Wishing you all your own bfp's.xx

Lexus amazing!!! So so so happy for you. You had a super embryo in there which will no doubt be a super baby :)

Pinkie how'd your scan go?

Tee best of luck at your scan. It's very normal to be nervous :)

I cant believe that my prayers have been answered after struggling for 5 years ttc & spending a fortune on various fertility treatments, IVF worked first time & with one strong embryo..go one embryo!:thumbup: :happydance:

WOOO HOOOOO Lexus! I am soooooooooooooooo happy for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs: Congrats momma!

I also have one embryo! We got ourselves some super babies!!!!!!!

YAY LEXUS!!!!!!!! I'm so happy for you girl!!! what an amazing feeling right? after all this heartache you did it and every shot was worth it!!! give yourself a big hug and get DH to give you more.

I am still trying to catch up with everyone's posts.

Update on me: I am going in today for my very first ultrasound. I am scared to death! Ladies I even POAS this morning to be sure that it did fade. What is wrong with me? LOL

I am just praying that my little super baby is in there and hanging on!!

I hope all of you ladies are doing well. I am off to catch up on the posts. :)

Totally understand you wanting to pee on sticks constantly - it's like it's too good to be true! Hope that you are hanging in on there.

Go go superembryo!!!! xxx

Oh Lexus - how absolutely wonderful - so happy for you!!!!!!:happydance: Go go go super embryos !!! Bet that you are over the moon and all of a fluster!!!
Such happy happy news.

xxxxx

Thank you ladies! I cant stop smiling..that is after I cried! First scan in 3 to 4 weeks time, they didnt answer the phone so have to book it tomorrow in the morning! :hugs:

Exactly, all it takes is one!! :baby:

How was your scan?:hugs:

Exactly, all it takes is one!! :baby:

How was your scan?:hugs:

I haven't gone yet, it's at 11:15 am - so in about an hour and 15 minutes. I am so nervous. I did take another HTP which is silly, but I had to see the line again. LOL And it was darker. So that made me feel better!

Do you have a second Beta set up?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->