IVF Cycle in August

Fertilisation report Day 3: All 6 embryos are at the 6-8 cell stage and grade 1.5. She said "they all look lovely", so i'm booked in for Blastocyst transfer at 12.30pm on Tuesday!! Exciting!! xx

Great news! Things are really moving now - all aboard the express train!! Sounds fabulous!!!!! xxx

Just got the call 5150!!! I don't know what to think! I guess this is good but it's weird therefor I will still worry until we have our ultrasound on Tuesday. I had piece of a caramel literally two minutes before they called that had coffee in it because I was like "whatever I am not pregnant anymore" sorry little one for that tiny jolt.

It's really hard because I don't feel pregnant at all lately. I guess I am only 5 1/2 weeks...

Hang in there with me ladies.

Just got the call 5150!!! I don't know what to think! I guess this is good but it's weird therefor I will still worry until we have our ultrasound on Tuesday. I had piece of a caramel literally two minutes before they called that had coffee in it because I was like "whatever I am not pregnant anymore" sorry little one for that tiny jolt.

It's really hard because I don't feel pregnant at all lately. I guess I am only 5 1/2 weeks...

Sending lots of sticky vibes and baby dust your way xxx

That's a great number Qwerty :thumbup: come on little embryo..fx for your scan on Tue.xx:hugs:.xx

Fertilisation report Day 3: All 6 embryos are at the 6-8 cell stage and grade 1.5. She said "they all look lovely", so i'm booked in for Blastocyst transfer at 12.30pm on Tuesday!! Exciting!! xx

This is fantastic Baby! :thumbup:

Oh that's great news - lets hope that was just a little hiccup!!!:wacko: Sending lots of sticky baby dust to you!!!

xxxx:dust::dust::dust:

It's my beta tomorrow! I'm scared, nervous & excited all rolled into one..arghh! Still having cramps, backache, moody & constipated big time! :sick::loo:

Sending everyone :dust::dust:

Great news Qwerty, hang in there, sending lots of positive thoughts x

It's my beta tomorrow! I'm scared, nervous & excited all rolled into one..arghh! Still having cramps, backache, moody & constipated big time! :sick::loo:

Excited for you Lexus, I will be thinking of you good luck and sending you lots of dust :dust:

Keeping everything crossed for you!! I would have caved in and tested by now- i'm so impatient! :hugs: xx

Hey Ladies,

Because i had to continue with my stims I got more menopur from the hospital but they didnt have the double dosage menopur, so i had the singles which meant i had to mix 6 this morning, it took forever, i am going to have to get up half hour early just to do my injections.

2nd scan tomorrow, i am so nervous please send me lots of positive thoughts and keep everything crossed that my little follies have grown.

x

Hey Ladies,

Because i had to continue with my stims I got more menopur from the hospital but they didnt have the double dosage menopur, so i had the singles which meant i had to mix 6 this morning, it took forever, i am going to have to get up half hour early just to do my injections.

2nd scan tomorrow, i am so nervous please send me lots of positive thoughts and keep everything crossed that my little follies have grown.

x

Keep the faith hun. I wasn't responding well at first and I was increased from 3 to 5 vials of menopur daily and it did the trick. xx

Hey Ladies,

x

Thinking of you Pinkie! Am sure those little follies have had a lovely growth spurt!! Pain about all them injections but it's all worth it!

Thinking of you - keeping everything crossed!:hugs: xxx

wow - ladies thank you all. nobody understands what i am going through like you do and it is so nice to get so many positive vibes from around the world.

lexus!!! good luck tomorrow! i am convinced you are pg but i know that you have to be cautious :)

pinkie - hoping that everything looks amazing tomorrow at your scan. take your time with mixing your drugs... sorry that is such a PITA

tee - good luck tomorrow on your us!

strawberry, how you feeling? take really good care of yourself.

babydancing - hope those perfect embryos keep on track for you tomorrow until your transfer. do they call you again tomorrow to give you another report?

everyone else hope you are well and thanks again.

Hey Ladies,

x

Good luck at your scan today Pinkie, your turn soon! :thumbup: I had to mix 6 single vials of Menopur so understand how long it takes & I used to get frothy air bubbles! :dohh:

Can't sleeps which is why I'm on here so early.. I am so tired! :sleep:

Emmi..how are you feeling, any symptoms? When is your beta? Will you test before? :hugs:

Baby..excited that tomorrow you will be pupo as well! :thumbup:

Qwerty..your embie is doing great & I hope you are feeling more positive :thumbup:

Strawberry..How are you hon? Your mum? :hugs:

Tee..good luck with your scan..is it today? :hugs:

Pinkie..good luck at 2nd scan today :thumbup:

Cjohnson..how are you? When are you having ET? :hugs:

This is a great supportive thread, thank you! I wish us all our BFP's & our take home babies :baby: Positive thinking ladies, have a great Monday!.xx

:hugs: & :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->