IVF Cycle in August

Ladies, whilst you have been taking the Progesterone, have you had little twinges in your lower abdomen? I keep thinking AF is going to come. xx

Ladies, whilst you have been taking the Progesterone, have you had little twinges in your lower abdomen? I keep thinking AF is going to come. xx

yes! not sure if it was progesterone or implantation/pg thing though. wait... you get your transfer tomorrow right? so you might just have cramping after egg retrieval still. i had it for 3 or 4 days after retrieval.

yes! not sure if it was progesterone or implantation/pg thing though. wait... you get your transfer tomorrow right? so you might just have cramping after egg retrieval still. i had it for 3 or 4 days after retrieval.

Thanks. I'm on 400mg morn and night and clexane. Yep transfer is tomorrow. xx

Wishing you all the best for tomorrow Baby - that's really come round quickly - eeek!!:happydance: xxx

Oh - and yes - plenty of twinges on the progesterone!!

Wishing you all the best for tomorrow Baby - that's really come round quickly - eeek!!:happydance: xxx

Thank you :flower: How are you? Any symptoms? xx

No symptoms at all - not a single twinge!!! The 2ww is a total killer - have totally lost the plot altogether:wacko: Have turned into a shopaholic to cope!!! Gonna be bankrupt!!!! xxx

Lexus - OMG!!!!!!!!!!! This is such amazing news I am so happy for you right now :happydance: You go girl!!!! All this craziness has been so worth it. Enjoy this moment honey and wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months of pregnancy :hugs:

Update from me - my scan went well today, they are growing!!!!!! Still a few small ones but but a good few ranging from 13-16mm so we are getting there. I was so nervous, I have been on the highest dose of stims since day one (i was just lucky to have double dosage vials) so i cant increase. They are going to check them again on Weds and do egg collection on Friday - excited and terrified.

Tee - Good luck with the US, I hope it went well.

CJ - Congrats on the ET, i hope the wait isnt driving you too mad?

Strawberry - stay positive hun, there is hope

Qwerty - I hope you're feeling ok and your little baba is going strong.

BabyD - Good luck tomorrow, will be thinking of you.

Emmi - Have they put you in a padded room yet lol

Hope eveyone is good x

Lexus - OMG!!!!!!!!!!! This is such amazing news I am so happy for you right now :happydance: You go girl!!!! All this craziness has been so worth it. Enjoy this moment honey and wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months of pregnancy :hugs:

Update from me - my scan went well today, they are growing!!!!!! Still a few small ones but but a good few ranging from 13-16mm so we are getting there. I was so nervous, I have been on the highest dose of stims since day one (i was just lucky to have double dosage vials) so i cant increase. They are going to check them again on Weds and do egg collection on Friday - excited and terrified.

Hope eveyone is good x

Gosh - the merry go round has suddenly speeded up!! That's brilliant about your follies and then EC will be here before you know it!!! So happy for you!!

ASM - am going proper loopy in this wait!! My poor hubby has had tears to greet him when he got home - I am crying at everything!!! Why don't I have symptoms?? Why isn't it sunny? Why didn't I win the lottery??? Am an emotional mess - was crying even at that song 'Oceans Apart' on the radio!!! But hubby has taken Thursday and Friday off - need the time to go quicker so that will help!!!:happydance:

xxx

:happydance:I am back from my very first US! OMG, things are happening so fast now. I have my last RE appt next monday, which I will see and hopefully hear the heartbeat. The that Wed. I have my first OB appt. The OB is the one that performed my surgury in 06 when I had my ectopic, and he was the one that told me I would have to most likely use IVF. Talk about full circle huh?

So here's my little one's second picture. <3

Attachments

• Ultrasound 5wks4days.jpg
    Ultrasound 5wks4days.jpg
    31.4 KB · Views: 4
Tee what does this mean? I am clueless about it other than during stims...

:happydance:I am back from my very first US! OMG, things are happening so fast now. I have my last RE appt next monday, which I will see and hopefully hear the heartbeat. The that Wed. I have my first OB appt. The OB is the one that performed my surgury in 06 when I had my ectopic, and he was the one that told me I would have to most likely use IVF. Talk about full circle huh?

Oh my god - that is just amazing!!! And then to hear a heartbeat!!! Am so teary that that. Baba is now gonna grow and grow. xxx

Hope eveyone is good x

Gosh - the merry go round has suddenly speeded up!! That's brilliant about your follies and then EC will be here before you know it!!! So happy for you!!

ASM - am going proper loopy in this wait!! My poor hubby has had tears to greet him when he got home - I am crying at everything!!! Why don't I have symptoms?? Why isn't it sunny? Why didn't I win the lottery??? Am an emotional mess - was crying even at that song 'Oceans Apart' on the radio!!! But hubby has taken Thursday and Friday off - need the time to go quicker so that will help!!!:happydance:

xxx

Awww Emmi, I'm with you on being emotional even without out all these drugs..I'm naturally emotional! :wacko: Your hubby sounds supportive, what do you have planned for Thur & Fri? When is your beta?

Having no symptoms doesn't mean anything as some have, others don't & still get bfp's, have faith in them! :hugs:

Aww Tee, your picture is lovely of your little one..made me want to cry! Congrats sweetie :hugs:

Have my appt for my first scan on 29th Oct to check everything & heartbeat, it's ages away so will have to stock up on poas as I will be doing quite a few until then!! :wacko:

Don't have to have another beta but have to continue same drugs as before until week 12!

Hope everyone is doing well, it's all changing here! :happydance:

:hugs:

Hope eveyone is good x

xxx

Awww Emmi, I'm with you on being emotional even without out all these drugs..I'm naturally emotional! :wacko: Your hubby sounds supportive, what do you have planned for Thur & Fri? When is your beta?

Having no symptoms doesn't mean anything as some have, others don't & still get bfp's, have faith in them! :hugs:

Ha - I'm a bit of weeping willow! Am quite an emotional person and more so at the moment. I guess the thing is - everyone has different symptoms so you just don't know what to think - all so hard.

Hubby is very lovely - I have really given him a headache these last few weeks and he has just coped!! I would love to go away for a long weekend but we are bit broke after IVF so maybe lots of days outs. We are near the Cotswolds but may have to get back down south to see some girlie friends.

How are you doing - I bet you just are over the moon and slightly in shock!!

xxx

Tee- so amazing! You must be so thrilled.

Qwerty- anymore news? Do you know when your first scan will be?

So happy for all of the preggos on here- you all give me hope!!

Btw is it weird I have like zero side effects from anything? No effects from the pio shots and really feel 100% normal.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->