IVF - For those in January?? (Nov. is long gone!)

Sarah: the embryologist who called said most don't get extra, her words were "that's a bonus" but they were all so strong on day 3 and then yesterday the dr said there were a few that looked like they may be ready but I guess they didn't progress. She told me they are very selective with freezing because they have to be top notch in order to survive a freeze/thaw. I just hoped for 2 frozenbut thank God we had 2 perfect blasts to transfer. Now onto the wait! Wonder when I should test lol.

Test in 6 days :) That's when I got my unquestionable BFP :)

If you are wayyyy antsy like me, you could pee on a stick in 5 days (but do it at night) ... I had a vvvvv faint line.

No pressure :winkwink:

Just found out none of the embryos made it to freeze :( so the two in me now are it. Praying for them to implant and become beautiful babies!

Jamer: im soo sorry :(

Katie: I fell okay, a little achy down there. But im sad now that none of the remaining 12 made it :(

MoBaby ... Sorry to hear you didn't have any to freeze. Positive thoughts from this point on

Jamer .... So sorry :hugs:

AFM .... I think AF is pretty much here. Dark brown discharge with some old blood. Basically she's starting to show her face. I hope tomorrow is day 1 :)

I hope everyone else is doing well!!!

Sarah-Yay for so many doing so well! My clinic only does 5 day transfers so I am very nervous. Definitely hoping for some frosties too. IF AF ever gets here and we can start! LOL

Katie1981, my EC had been movd to the 16th... about 8 hours time. How about yours?

Hey, see my post above. 17 lovely eggs. It was so easy, no pain

Wow! Congratulations! I just got back from egg retrieval and am exhausted. Will take a nap and hope my little embies will grow.

Baby dust to you!!!

Hey everyone. Just got my fertilisation report. 12 fertilised. I am happy. But is 5 a big number to not fertilise. New to this so dont know what to think.

Hey everyone. Just got my fertilisation report. 12 fertilised. I am happy. But is 5 a big number to not fertilise. New to this so dont know what to think.

Katie, if it makes you feel better, I had 16 mature and only 11 fertilized. Of those 11 by day two I had 4 "textbook" embryos. On day 3, two embryos "were progressing better" than the other two so they decided to transfer since they knew which ones would be the best. Also, I guess the other two ended out being good too cause I got two frosties on day 5 (and my clinic only freezes top grade blasts). Basically, 12 is a GREAT number...I bet this will be your month!!

I had 14 out of 17 fertilize, 2 blasts and some that made it to blasts but were poor quality.so transfer 2 top notch and no frozen. on day 3 all 14 were progressing the same. I think your report looks good! Good luck! Are you doing a 5 day transfer?

Thank you sunshine and mobaby. Yes goring to do a 5dt. Clinic will only transfer 1 because its my 1st cycle and im under 35. I keep thinking about those little fertilised egg. Is that mental. Lol :-D

dont worry, that sounds very normal. did they say home many were mature to begin with? good luck with this week, its stressful and exciting to get the report everyday :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Katie1981, my EC had been movd to the 16th... about 8 hours time. How about yours?

Wow! Congratulations! I just got back from egg retrieval and am exhausted. Will take a nap and hope my little embies will grow.

Baby dust to you!!!

I bet you are exhausted with all those follicles! make sure you rest and drink lots of water or gaterade. looking forward to the report :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Baby dust to you!!!

I bet you are exhausted with all those follicles! make sure you rest and drink lots of water or gaterade. looking forward to the report :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Thanks babe :) am swollen and in pain mow. They managed to get 49 eggs today. I will be speaking to the embryologist this Saturday on each embryo's progress. All the best to your 5DT! has your clinic called about their growth yet?

so today day 3 I have 16 embryos going strong. she didnt have any info on the quality, and said that they leave them incubating between now and day 5, so I wont get the final report till we go in for the transfer on friday. she said to prepare for the numbers to go down so Im not shocked on friday. I just hope they are good quality, not just 16 okish embryos!! I guess we will see on friday transfer [-o<[-o<[-o<

janicet do you not get a report everyday? how come you have to wait till saturday?

janice - wow 49 eggs!! Congrats :)

Sarah - Sounds like you will have some good blasts to transfer come Friday! HOpefully you even get some to freeze!

AFM - I just got my beta today! I am 12dp3dt and it was 242!! They said that was "excellent" :happydance:

Day 1 for me. The clinic wants me in tomorrow. I'm excited that the process is going to start. Kinda scared now as my dad has to be operated & I don't want to be stressed as he is out of the country. We haven't shared with our family that we are doing ivf :( I don't want my parents to worry for me as my dad has bigger worries right now. What timing :(

1st BETA -- 238
2nd BETA -- 543

My 1st ultrasound is Dec 2nd!!!!!

Time to spread some :dust::dust::dust::dust:

Day 1 for me. The clinic wants me in tomorrow. I'm excited that the process is going to start. Kinda scared now as my dad has to be operated & I don't want to be stressed as he is out of the country. We haven't shared with our family that we are doing ivf :( I don't want my parents to worry for me as my dad has bigger worries right now. What timing :(

Yay for Day 1. I hope everything goes ok with your dad and try not to stress to much. however many stressed people get pregnant, so dont stress about the stress either :hugs:

PCOSMomToOne yay :happydance::happydance::happydance:

PCOSMom & Sunshine-Awesome beta's!!! I'm so ecstatic for you both!!! :)

Wannab-day 1 for me too! Definitely love having a cycle buddy so close!! :)

Me-Af hit me this morning. I should have been prepared. LOL I had my labs done and my baseline u/s looked good. I start injections tomorrow evening. I'm maybe thinking of doing even the IM ones myself. I would rather be the one to cause the pain. KWIM?? Paid the hefty bill and we were on our way! I'm a bundle of nerves now. I go back next Wednesday for another scan and labs. Then the following scans are in Ann Arbor 45 min away which I am stressing about. Procedure is 2 hours away at their main lab. ER is the week after Thanksgiving. Praying for a special delivery in August!!! :)

PCOSMom & Sunshine-Awesome beta's!!! I'm so ecstatic for you both!!! :)

Wannab-day 1 for me too! Definitely love having a cycle buddy so close!! :)

Me-Af hit me this morning. I should have been prepared. LOL I had my labs done and my baseline u/s looked good. I start injections tomorrow evening. I'm maybe thinking of doing even the IM ones myself. I would rather be the one to cause the pain. KWIM?? Paid the hefty bill and we were on our way! I'm a bundle of nerves now. I go back next Wednesday for another scan and labs. Then the following scans are in Ann Arbor 45 min away which I am stressing about. Procedure is 2 hours away at their main lab. ER is the week after Thanksgiving. Praying for a special delivery in August!!! :)

IM ones aren't painful ... the anxiety of injecting is the worst pain. It's been 3 weeks now since I started ... I don't even think about it anymore, it's just become so routine.

Hoping for your BFP in December!!!! I followed everyone's advice ... I ate pineapple core and walnuts for 3 days after embryo transfer. It's suppose to help with implanting. :winkwink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->