IVF - For those in January?? (Nov. is long gone!)

PCOSMom & Sunshine-Awesome beta's!!! I'm so ecstatic for you both!!! :)

Wannab-day 1 for me too! Definitely love having a cycle buddy so close!! :)

Me-Af hit me this morning. I should have been prepared. LOL I had my labs done and my baseline u/s looked good. I start injections tomorrow evening. I'm maybe thinking of doing even the IM ones myself. I would rather be the one to cause the pain. KWIM?? Paid the hefty bill and we were on our way! I'm a bundle of nerves now. I go back next Wednesday for another scan and labs. Then the following scans are in Ann Arbor 45 min away which I am stressing about. Procedure is 2 hours away at their main lab. ER is the week after Thanksgiving. Praying for a special delivery in August!!! :)

ILuvBabies200 ... what injections are you on? I'm starting mine tomorrow ... then I go back on Tuesday and i was told that my retrieval will most likely be around the 27th and 28th. yay!!!!! Did theytell you how many follicles are visible thus far? I was told 11 ... but she said they may increase with puregon - whiich is what i'm going to be injection myself with.

hope all is well with you all ...

I started meds today so no follies yet. I'm not even sure what I'm on to be honest since I am taking the generic overseas form. One is Fostimon and I think it's like Follistim. The other is generic HMG and that is for Repronex or Menopur. Not 100% on the last one...So I do 2 shots a day. I will get checked again next Wednesday at 8 am. And here the kids are off school. Zzzzz

Doctor called and rushed me in today for a Day 2 instead of a Day 3 transfer :-(
I am now in the recovery room all dressed and ready to go in the Operating Room for the ET.
I have PCO, collected 49 eggs, 38 matured. By day 2, 17 have survived. Only 2 are good quality, 6 average quality, all fragmented.
I had to be scanned to see if I had OHSS. if I did, then 8 envies would be frozen until my next cycle. Luckily I'm ok and will be having my ET today. Due to my age, the quality and previous success rate, will be having 4 envies put back in.
Am nervous and scared.

Oh Janice, I will be praying for you! Good luck with your transfer :dust: :dust: :dust:

Thanks everyone for your kind words. I feel much better today after 10 hrs of sleep last night :thumbup:

Oh Janice, I will be praying for you! Good luck with your transfer :dust: :dust: :dust:

Thanks everyone for your kind words. I feel much better today after 10 hrs of sleep last night :thumbup:

Thank you, ttcfurrever. I am so sorry that your beta came back low :-( I hope you have a positive try the next time round :)
Have just left the hospital and am heading home. I've got all my medications and been instructed the same as last time:

NO pineapple, watermelon, bananas and papaya. Serotonin causes uterus to contract. Also, lots of rest :)

How is everyone today??? This wait is going sooooo slow!! LOL... 4dp5dt now.... I took ICs (2 this morning) and they all have super faint lines on them. I'm thinking they are probably evaps the more I look at it. The 2 I took yesterday had super faint lines also. Since they are ICs I am not putting much weight into them lol. I dont know why I am testing- Its only been 4 days! Okay, I think I will go to the mall or something to try to get my mind off all this. Im not having any symptoms yet- still some cramps here and there. I'll post a pic of my tests-I had to bump the contrast to get them to show on the pic. My camera is dead so I took them with my crappy phone camera. I put the unedited one and the contrast bumped one. My answer test are coming later today so hopefully tomorrow morning BFP!

Those are looking frickin BOMB Mobaby!!!!!!! I tested just 1 day from these tests and I had a faint line ... plus looks like we used the same tests!!!

I bet tomorrow that line will be BEA U TI FUL!

Do you think the lines are from the Ovidrel still?? I took 500 on 11/7 (so thats nearly 11 days).. By my calculations it should have been gone by 9 days. :)

Oh and take a look here :) https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-tests/802832-my-bfp.html

Sarah: Did you have your transfer today? How are you doing?

Hi everyone. How are you all doing. Ttc furrever, sorry about your result. Hope your ok. How did your tranfer go today janice? Did it hurt. Oh my god mobaby????? I got an update from clinic today. All 12 are still there. Six are normal for day 3 and have divided as expected. The other 6 are doing fantastic. My et is sunday at 12. I am so excited. Clinic still insisting I only transfer 1. I really hope this works. Any advice for making the next 2 weeks go quicker. Lol

Im pupo with twins [-o<[-o<[-o<[-o<
cant remember the grading, will find that out tomorrow but they put the best 2 back in. theres 12 others they are still watching which varied from pre blast morulas to blastocysts, she thought I should have at least 3. as Im 39 I really hope to have some to freeze as that will be my 39 year old eggs I could use when Im 41, 42.

JaniceT sorry that you are nervous, and hoping some of the 4 embryos will be successful. :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: how many were transferred on your successful ivf cycle? and thats interesting they said no pineapple.

MoBaby Im very excited for you! Im hopeful that the trigger is out of your system by now and that your lines will get darker and darker. As i mentioned I am 'testing out' my hcg shot....I took 10,000 hcg (will look at what measurement that is to compare to your amount) and today a week later its pretty light already. I know it can leave peoples bodies at a different rate, but im hopeful. will get a photo when i can, i dont have my camera right now. when is your beta?

great news katie1981!! at least by sunday almost half of the 2WW is almost done.

Yay sarah! My beta is not until Wednesday but if its darker this weekend I am going to go Monday. Their office is a 2 minute walk from mine :)

Katie, I had my transfer on the 18th, a day earlier than expected. They didn't want to risk my embryos going into arrest. However, using a scoring system, they still look better than my last ICSI. It didn't hurt a single bit. All went well, saw my LO's on the ultrasound while inserting. Also, they emailed me a picture of my four embryos :) your numbers look wonderful!! I wish you all the best and lots of sticky dust!

While waiting, I watched on the LCD screen, the embryologist was preparing another lady's embryos by laser hatching them. It was fascinating!!

Saraincanada, congratulations on your PUPO with twins :) keep the happy feelings flowing and baby dust to you too. In my last successful cycle, that was about 1.5 years ago, we transferred 4. I was just about to turn 36. Now at 37, fertility drops quite drastically year by year. I do hoe at least one sticks :)

MoBaby, those definiTely look positive :) Congratulations!

Pineapple meat is suppose to be a no-no that's why you just eat the core. :)

MoBaby-It's still early and could very well be the trigger testing pos. I would keep testing and see if it gets darker. :)

Janice-Rest up and good luck in the 2ww!!!

Sarah-Best of luck in your 2ww!!!

Me-Day 2 and 4 injections done. Already have one sore hip and the emotions/irritability is starting. :(

Wow ladies, so many of you in the 2ww. Wishing you all lots of baby dust!!

ILuvBabies ... I am on my 2nd injection today. I will be returning to the clinic on Tuesday. Still taking DHEA and CoQ10 as per my dr's request. Starting to get excited as the days go on. Yet, so scared :(.

How's everyone doing?

Sarah - Congrats on being PUPO with twinnies!! Definitely keep us updated if you get any frosties :)

Katie - Sounds like your embies are doing fantastic. Are you sure you can't ask them to transfer two? If you do want to transfer two, it is you that is paying for it, so I would think you have the right to tell them how many to transfer (as long as it isn't an upsurd number). Good luck with your transfer tomorrow though...sounds like you are going to have a great blast to transfer and probably some frosties too!

Mobaby - That looks like a BFP to me too (the trigger leaves my system within 7 or 8 days normally). But like everyone else said, I would keep testing to make sure that pretty line keeps getting darker!! Baby dust to you!!

Janice - Good luck with your embies!! It is much better to have them inside you than sitting in a lab hoping they will make it. I am sure they are settling right in :)

I do agree with the pineapple meat (like PCOSmom said) but eating the core is supposed to help...I did it so I know it didn't hurt and maybe it did even help!

AFM - I got my second beta back yesterday...577! So excited :)

Hey every. Help!!!!! Did anyone use crinone gel. I am using it twice a day as instucted. It is really starting to build up and become clogged. Sorry if tmi. I am serioussly worried this will affect my transfer tomorrow. Did this happen anyone?

The crinone is gross. LOL. It won't affect anything though. They will clean it out if in the way :) Im sure they are used to seeing that nasty white junk also in there lol. The instructions said you could clean out the left over stuff or something like that if you read through them. Hope everything goes well today!! :) Good luck!

Janice: How are you felling today??

Me: I took another test last night (930) and one this am (730) both look very similar to the one I took yesterday. I can't tell if any lighter or darker because the lines are faint. It will be exactly 5dp5dt at 10:30 so maybe I should retest later in the day? IDK. I will be POAS in the am for sure :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->