IVF - For those in January?? (Nov. is long gone!)

ILuvBabies ... I'm so happy we are on the same cycle. I'm going in tomorrow for my baseline u/s. I will at that point all my meds. Exciting yet worrying again about injecting myself lol. But I gotta do it. Tomorrow we can compare what we're both taking.

PCOSMom ... I'm so happy for u :). I'm hoping for a Christmas BFP!!! I'll definitely eat pineapple &walnuts after the retrieval!!

PCOSMom & Sunshine-Awesome beta's!!! I'm so ecstatic for you both!!! :)

Wannab-day 1 for me too! Definitely love having a cycle buddy so close!! :)

Me-Af hit me this morning. I should have been prepared. LOL I had my labs done and my baseline u/s looked good. I start injections tomorrow evening. I'm maybe thinking of doing even the IM ones myself. I would rather be the one to cause the pain. KWIM?? Paid the hefty bill and we were on our way! I'm a bundle of nerves now. I go back next Wednesday for another scan and labs. Then the following scans are in Ann Arbor 45 min away which I am stressing about. Procedure is 2 hours away at their main lab. ER is the week after Thanksgiving. Praying for a special delivery in August!!! :)

IM ones aren't painful ... the anxiety of injecting is the worst pain. It's been 3 weeks now since I started ... I don't even think about it anymore, it's just become so routine.

Hoping for your BFP in December!!!! I followed everyone's advice ... I ate pineapple core and walnuts for 3 days after embryo transfer. It's suppose to help with implanting. :winkwink:

Are you doing the progesterone in oil?? Those for me are always painful. The clinic gave me my Lupron IM last week and I agree that was pretty painless. PIO not so much... :)

Today 3dp5dt- when is the wait over! Lol. I've had a massive headache since Tuesday. Cramping a little. I was emotional a little bit ago. I ordered some answer brand tests which will be here tomorrow afternoon so I wouldn't be tempted to test any earlier :) im on estrogen patches and crinone 0.8 bag inserts. I hope this is enough progesterone as I read a lot of girls are on pio. I took trigger shot 11/7 (500 mcg )wonder if this is gone already.

ILuv and Wannab - So great that you girls can be cycle buddies!! Good luck starting up! It will be so fun to follow both of you!

Like PCOSmom I also ate pineapple core for 5 days after transfer (I was a 3dt though and not a 5dt)...not sure if it helped but I know it didn't hurt!! I didn't do the walnuts but I did hear those help as well!

Mobaby- One day closer to testing day :) Did you decide when you are going to test? I am also on crinone and that is it. So far it has worked well for me :)

Sunshine: probably Saturday afternoon (i'll be 10 dpo) then Sunday am...I am inheriting some ics today so maybe tomorrow with those lol although I know its going to be negative. Are you doing crinone once daily?

Sunshine: probably Saturday afternoon (i'll be 10 dpo) then Sunday am...I am inheriting some ics today so maybe tomorrow with those lol although I know its going to be negative. Are you doing crinone once daily?

Well keep us updated when you test! Yep, crinone once daily in the morning :)

Me-Af hit me this morning. I should have been prepared. LOL I had my labs done and my baseline u/s looked good. I start injections tomorrow evening. I'm maybe thinking of doing even the IM ones myself. I would rather be the one to cause the pain. KWIM?? Paid the hefty bill and we were on our way! I'm a bundle of nerves now. I go back next Wednesday for another scan and labs. Then the following scans are in Ann Arbor 45 min away which I am stressing about. Procedure is 2 hours away at their main lab. ER is the week after Thanksgiving. Praying for a special delivery in August!!! :)

IM ones aren't painful ... the anxiety of injecting is the worst pain. It's been 3 weeks now since I started ... I don't even think about it anymore, it's just become so routine.

Hoping for your BFP in December!!!! I followed everyone's advice ... I ate pineapple core and walnuts for 3 days after embryo transfer. It's suppose to help with implanting. :winkwink:

Are you doing the progesterone in oil?? Those for me are always painful. The clinic gave me my Lupron IM last week and I agree that was pretty painless. PIO not so much... :)

Ya, I'm doing the PIO in oil. The key is where you poke it .. I notice the closer I get to my fatty butt cheek, it hurts a little more. If I stay closer to the hip then it's painless. Also a fast jab I've noticed is less painful too :)

Hi ladies! Once again a heartfelt congrats to our bfp's!!! Take it easy those who are pupo!!

I got my beta hcg results just now <1. DH and I will try again after Christmas. I'll be around lurking and rooting for all of you!!

Today 3dp5dt- when is the wait over! Lol. I've had a massive headache since Tuesday. Cramping a little. I was emotional a little bit ago. I ordered some answer brand tests which will be here tomorrow afternoon so I wouldn't be tempted to test any earlier :) im on estrogen patches and crinone 0.8 bag inserts. I hope this is enough progesterone as I read a lot of girls are on pio. I took trigger shot 11/7 (500 mcg )wonder if this is gone already.

hey MoBaby, Ive been 'testing out' my trigger since 1dp egg retrieval, the 2nd line is getting fainter so I will let you know when its out of my system. I took 10,000 units of hcg so not sure how it compares to yours.

sending you lots of sticky
:dust::dust::dust::dust:

ILuv and Wannab - So great that you girls can be cycle buddies!! Good luck starting up! It will be so fun to follow both of you!

Like PCOSmom I also ate pineapple core for 5 days after transfer (I was a 3dt though and not a 5dt)...not sure if it helped but I know it didn't hurt!! I didn't do the walnuts but I did hear those help as well!

Mobaby- One day closer to testing day :) Did you decide when you are going to test? I am also on crinone and that is it. So far it has worked well for me :)

ive heard people talk about pineapple core....i dont eat pineapple, isnt the core the hard bit in the middle, and you eat that??

and what is crinone?

ive heard people talk about pineapple core....i dont eat pineapple, isnt the core the hard bit in the middle, and you eat that??

and what is crinone?

Yes, the core is "harder" than the pineapple meat. I just cut the core out and chewed on the core till it was almost gone ... then spit what ever I couldn't swallow out.

Crinone is progesterone that you use vaginally.

ttcfurever: sooooo sorry :( sending hugs your way.

ttcfurrever - So sorry hun...I was really thinking it was going to work. HOpefully the 2nd time will be the charm for you.

ttcfurrever so sorry :hugs::hugs::hugs: hope you have a nice holiday season and have success in the new year.

PCOSMomToOne does the core taste ok? Im not even sure if I like pineapple :dohh: so I should start eating it on saturday if friday is my transfer?

Im also on a vaginal progesterone called Prometrium. Im taking 2 in the morning and 2 at night. Im glad I didnt get the oil as it sounds painful and Im a wuss!! I hope what Im taking still works as well.

not gonna lie..the core isn't great but it isn't awful. I love regualr pineapple but the core...not so much. I did it in hopes that it would help.

I started eating it the day after my transfer and then continued for four more days (five days total). I divided one pinapple into 5 parts...and I only ate the core.

PCOSMomToOne does the core taste ok? Im not even sure if I like pineapple :dohh: so I should start eating it on saturday if friday is my transfer?

The core tastes just like the pineapple just not as strong and juicy. It's the texture that is the worst part ... kinda like chewing on a toothpick. But just give it a shot ... I think it's worth it!!! And if you dig walnuts too, go for it!

I ate the pineapple the day of my transfer and 2 days after that. I had a 5 day transfer so I just did 3 days of pineapple core. But if your having a 3 day transfer I would do it the day of and 4 days following :)

Good luck girl!!!!

soooo I inhereted some ICs and took 2 (one was messed up kinda so I thought it may be faulty) and there are faint lines on both BUT since its only 3.5dp5dt, I am pretty sure this is my trigger shot (I took 500mcg ovidrel on nov 7th so its been 10 days)....Way to early for a true BFP. I'm so weak! LOL.. I promised myself not to test until Saturday. :) Hope everyone is doing well. Good luck tomorrow sarah!

ILuvBabies200 ... what injections are you on? I'm starting mine tomorrow ... then I go back on Tuesday and i was told that my retrieval will most likely be around the 27th and 28th. yay!!!!! Did theytell you how many follicles are visible thus far? I was told 11 ... but she said they may increase with puregon - whiich is what i'm going to be injection myself with.

hope all is well with you all ...

Ya, I'm doing the PIO in oil. The key is where you poke it .. I notice the closer I get to my fatty butt cheek, it hurts a little more. If I stay closer to the hip then it's painless. Also a fast jab I've noticed is less painful too :)

Interesting!! They just told us where to do the IM injections and I was giving dh the eye because he was totally doing it wrong. LOL I tried doing my own today and just couldn't. The big needle combined with doing it from behind and at a fast pace was just too much.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->