IVF - For those in January?? (Nov. is long gone!)

Mobaby-Good luck testing!! I'm betting trigger is finally out now! :) Took me a good 10 days to clear it.

PCOSmom-Good luck hon! Keep us posted on the u/s!! I had a super early one with DD as well for pain. We saw a sac and nothing else.

Hello to everyone else!! 4 days of injections now! Wish we could just do this tomorrow. I'm ready and would have the whole week to relax. :)

PCOSmom: I have been having left side pain/cramping going on 2 days now.... IDK what it is, when I ovulate thats where I feel it, but it feels more like AF cramps, but different if that makes any sense lol. Its not bad, noticable.

Today my FRER is a little bit darker, DH can see it! SO I am praying this is a good sign and sticky bean! Hoping tomorrow am is a blaring line :) Beta is not until wednesday :( No spotting or anything so thats good.

PCOSmom: I have been having left side pain/cramping going on 2 days now.... IDK what it is, when I ovulate thats where I feel it, but it feels more like AF cramps, but different if that makes any sense lol. Its not bad, noticable.

Today my FRER is a little bit darker, DH can see it! SO I am praying this is a good sign and sticky bean! Hoping tomorrow am is a blaring line :) Beta is not until wednesday :( No spotting or anything so thats good.

Ok I think it is totally a BFP!! What day are you at again??? In my opinion there is no way that is the trigger :) Can you upload a picture??!!

Also I had those weird cramps as well (I had stopped having them and then I had one last night that was so bad it woke me up)...I am taking them as good signs that it is just my body adjusting to the new embie :) I wouldn't worry about it (easier said than done right??)

Hi everyone. Mobaby congratulations. Its really starting to sound like a bfp. Fx. How many dpt are you now. I am 1dp5dt. Ended out with 4 frosties so that is good news. Pcos mum, sunshine and ttcfurrer. How are you all feeling. Janice and sarah how is the tww going. Feeling anything?

Hi, is anyone taking Cyclogest presaries? I'm 5dpo and feeling dead tired. Also today, feeling nausea and some metallic taste in my mouth. It cannot be pregnancy because I'm only 5dpo, embryo would have just turned into a blasto.

Mobaby- I can see it!! Congrats!

Janice, Katie- how are you all doing?

PcosMom- Good luck with your scan tomorrow.

Hope everyone else is doing well!

I had my f/u appointment today. We'll be cycling again in January or February. Oh, and my sister had her firstborn yesterday morning. My nephew is just over 6.5lbs :cloud9:

Mobaby - My work computer blocks that site...but I will take your word for it! Congrats hun!!

ttcfurrever - congrats on your new nephew!! How amazing! I am sure that Januaray/February will be here in no time :)

AFM - go in for my third beta tomorrow (fingers crossed!!). I am not having many symptoms just yet but trying not to read into that :)

mobaby I can see something, if its getting darker than it has to be your bfp!! at least you dont have long till your beta, will you know the day of or the next day? mine is on monday and I wont know till tuesday.

janice t I am taking progesterone and been feeling tired, had a metallic taste, wooziness etc. my nipples have also been so tender, but assuming that could be from the progesterone too. its annoying that it mimics pregnancy symptoms. are you going to be poas?

sunshine314 good luck with your beta! a lot of people say they feel nothing early on so dont worry. when will you have the number back?

Ttcfurrever, I'm sleeping 13 hours a day. Same as my last ICSI cycle. The cyclogest really knocks me out :-(

Sarahincanada, ya the fatigue is really annoying. Today will be 6 dpo and I hope I'd feel some pain LOL implantation cramps, that is. I would love to POAS but I got my Proluton injection on Sunday and will get another tomorrow. Definitely will need to wait until that is out of my system. Last time, i started POAS at 11dpo but only got a faint line at 14dpo :) Have you POAS yet?

ttcfurrever-Congrats Auntie!!! Can't wait for you to cycle again next year! :)

sunshine-I had zero symptoms with DS. I felt nothing the entire first trimester really! I swore I wasn't pregnant. So don't let that get you down.

Mobaby-So hope that is your BFP!! It should start getting darker if it is! :)

Me-5 days of stims...Not too bloated yet and af is finally about done! I think starting meds on day 2 wasn't good for my heavy flow but this is all about timing on their clock I guess. Much different from my first clinic. My hips are sore that is for sure! And I want to cry about everything.

Hey everyone. Just had a big argument with my fiance over nothing and I got very angry. Could this affect implantation. I am worried I have ruined my chances now because hospital said to stay relaxed. I am now so upset now. Think the hormones are finally making me crazy. Help!

mobaby did you test today?

ILuvBabies200 good luck, when do you go for an ultrasound?

janice T yes I am testing, looks like the trigger is finally out of my system at 4dp5dt / 9dpo. hope that a 2nd line fades back in soon!!

katie an argument would definitely not stop implantation. :hugs:

Katie, I had a tiff with my DH too on Sunday. It surely won't affect implantation :)

Sarah, all the best to your testing! I nerd to go out to buy some pee sticks :)

So many ladies testing in the next few days :) Good luck to Mobaby, Sarah, Janice and Katie :)

Katie - don't worry about the argument...it won't hurt implantation :)

I get my third beta back today. Will let you girls know when I find out this afternoon.

Thanks ladies. I know its insane. Im just really worried that anything I do will effect the outcome. Im only 2dpt and going nuts already. But thanks for the reassurance it was all I needed. Hope you are all ok.:-D

Beta negative. Guess I was seeing things. Im never doing first response test ever again. They had lines on the, even DH saw! I can't believe I got my hopes up. Good luck to everyone else. Idk what our next step is as this is very expensive for us and its all out of pocket.

Beta negative. Guess I was seeing things. I can't believe I got my hopes up. Good luck to everyone else. Idk what our next step is as this is very expensive for us and its all out of pocket.

oh no :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:
Im so sorry.

Beta negative. Guess I was seeing things. I can't believe I got my hopes up. Good luck to everyone else. Idk what our next step is as this is very expensive for us and its all out of pocket.

So sorry Mobaby :cry: IVF is very expensive...have you thought about a shared donor program?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->