IVF - For those in January?? (Nov. is long gone!)

Ladies, where do I get those testies you have all been using? I'm want to get prepared :) lol

The pink handled ones you can get on amazon or ebay. Im using answer ones now and you can get those anywhere.

Me: I took another test last night (930) and one this am (730) both look very similar to the one I took yesterday. I can't tell if any lighter or darker because the lines are faint. It will be exactly 5dp5dt at 10:30 so maybe I should retest later in the day? IDK. I will be POAS in the am for sure :)

its still quite early, Ive seen people on here get a bfp this early and others took about 4 more days. this is exactly why Im testing out the trigger, its already really light and Im only 1dp5dt. I will let you know when it goes blank. FXd your gets darker [-o<[-o<[-o<

The crinone is gross. LOL. It won't affect anything though. They will clean it out if in the way :) Im sure they are used to seeing that nasty white junk also in there lol. The instructions said you could clean out the left over stuff or something like that if you read through them. Hope everything goes well today!! :) Good luck!

Janice: How are you felling today??

Me: I took another test last night (930) and one this am (730) both look very similar to the one I took yesterday. I can't tell if any lighter or darker because the lines are faint. It will be exactly 5dp5dt at 10:30 so maybe I should retest later in the day? IDK. I will be POAS in the am for sure :)

I'm well, thanks for asking. Been sleeping all day! The cyclogest makes me very sleepy. Tomorrow, getting another hormone injection in my butt. It's only 3dpo and I'm anxious.

On your testing, do test later. HCG will take a few days to build up and show a strong dark line.

so Ive got

:cold::cold::cold::cold::cold::cold::cold::cold:

8 frosties :happydance: I cant quite believe my response, being 39. I was taking coQ10, I wondered if that helped.

I asked what grades the 2 put in yesterday and they were 4CB and 3BB. she said the grades do not reflect the implantation rate.....she has seen AA have problems and CC's be perfect. what grades did you ladies have??

so Ive got

8 frosties :happydance: I cant quite believe my response, being 39. I was taking coQ10, I wondered if that helped.

I asked what grades the 2 put in yesterday and they were 4CB and 3BB. she said the grades do not reflect the implantation rate.....she has seen AA have problems and CC's be perfect. what grades did you ladies have??

Looking great sarahincanada :). I hope I get the same response!!! :hugs:

so Ive got

That's a whole TEAM of frosties!! Congrats!!! :flower:

Sarah-Wahoo on all the frosties!!

Me-Nothing new to report. Getting anxious and feeling hormonal as expected. I had DS in the ER Thursday and the Urgent Care today. Looks like he is in the early stages of bronchitis. I got an antibiotic for me on Monday and was getting better but now feel a tad worse. I need to be well in just over a week!

Sarah-Wahoo on all the frosties!!

Me-Nothing new to report. Getting anxious and feeling hormonal as expected. I had DS in the ER Thursday and the Urgent Care today. Looks like he is in the early stages of bronchitis. I got an antibiotic for me on Monday and was getting better but now feel a tad worse. I need to be well in just over a week!

Awwww :hugs: I hope u & DS feel better! I'm not feeling much on day 3 of injections.

Sarah - what an AWESOME number of frosties!! That is amazing :) Congrats :)

Iluv - hope you fee better hun...being sick AND having to take injections is definitely no fun at all.

Sarah: that's awesome! Congrats :)

Me: guess that nice line from 2 days ago was from trigger. This am faint at the most. I will be 6dp5dt at 1030....still holding onto hope though :) its early still.

Heya everone. Just back from transfer. The transfered 1 top grade aa blast, 2 are frosties already and the other 9 are still going strong. They will phone me tomorrow and lef me know how many more will make it to frosties. They said its fantastic for them all to make it to day 5. So happy. How is everyone

PCOSMomToOne
so whats the next step, you have had 2 beta tests and so is the scan next? are you excited to find out if theres one or two in there...any preference?

ILuvBabies200
oh no, I hope DS gets better very soon. :hugs::hugs:

Wanna_b_a_mom
very excited for you, hope you have good success

sunshine314
when is your next beta? how are you feeling?

MoBaby
my test this morning I couldnt really see a 2nd line, so mine is out of my system at 2dp5dt. Im still very hopeful for you! can you take a photo and show us the lines??

katie1981
fanastic news, congrats on being pupo! and congrats on the results, I feel much less pressure to know I have some frosties so we are really lucky.

AFM nothing much going on, feel a little crampy here any there. anyone have symptoms the first few days past transfer? Its going to be a long week!!

PCOSMomToOne
so whats the next step, you have had 2 beta tests and so is the scan next? are you excited to find out if theres one or two in there...any preference?

Hi girl!

I have had 3 beta's so far

1st- 238
2nd- 543
3rd- 1325

I went for an ultrasound on Friday due to some cramping and pains in my left side (soooo worried it was ectopic). My scan looked good so far, not a whole lot to see since I was only 4 weeks 4 days. But she was able to find one sac measuring exactly 4 weeks 4 days and she said the other sac didn't look so good. I am going for another ultrasound on Tuesday 11/22 just to check things out again. Then I also have another ultrasound scheduled for 12/2. I am so thankful my clinic is being so nice and keeping my stress down to a minimum with the reassuring ultrasounds. I'm still way nervous for the ultrasounds because I will be crushed if something doesn't look right. :wacko:

As far as symptoms after transfer ... the only thing I had was a little dizziness/nausea around 5dp5dt .. that only lasted a day or two. Then I started having cramping around 8dp5dt. Right now, 16 days passed transfer I am EXHAUSTED! But that's about it! :)

Hi girl!

I have had 3 beta's so far

1st- 238
2nd- 543
3rd- 1325

I went for an ultrasound on Friday due to some cramping and pains in my left side (soooo worried it was ectopic). My scan looked good so far, not a whole lot to see since I was only 4 weeks 4 days. But she was able to find one sac measuring exactly 4 weeks 4 days and she said the other sac didn't look so good. I am going for another ultrasound on Tuesday 11/22 just to check things out again. Then I also have another ultrasound scheduled for 12/2. I am so thankful my clinic is being so nice and keeping my stress down to a minimum with the reassuring ultrasounds. I'm still way nervous for the ultrasounds because I will be crushed if something doesn't look right. :wacko:

As far as symptoms after transfer ... the only thing I had was a little dizziness/nausea around 5dp5dt .. that only lasted a day or two. Then I started having cramping around 8dp5dt. Right now, 16 days passed transfer I am EXHAUSTED! But that's about it! :)

awww fingers crossed everything will be fine. the wait is hard. would you be ok if you did end up having twins? Im a little nervous at the thought but will be happy regardless.

hey those of you that got a BFP what day past transfer did you get it?

MoBaby heres a chart about what happens each day after a transfer

Attachments

• ivf.jpg
    ivf.jpg
    65.2 KB · Views: 26
Very faint positive 5dp5dt.

I would be okay with twins. I have an idea of how difficult it would be, but I'd figure it out. The hubby would DEFINITELY have to step in a lot!

Thanks Sarah! I've seen that so thats why I am trying to not overanalyze the hpts just yet. I would take a pic, but I only have my crappy cell and its hard to get those faint lines :( Hopefully tomorrow something exciting!

I got my bfp at 14 dpo but that was just bc I was too chicken to test before that. At that point my bfp was almost as dark as the control line so it probably would have gotten a faint line around 10 or 11 dpo.

Mobaby - I personally think if you have any kind of line at this point it is great. The trigger leaves my system at 6 or 7 days post trigger. Good luck tomorrow!!! Baby dust to you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->