IVF - For those in January?? (Nov. is long gone!)

Woohoo wanna_b_a_mom --- you are on the road to BFPville!!!!! :)

AFM -- went for my ultrasound. We have one little bean measuring about 8mm with a heartbeat of 129bpm. Our next appt is 12/12 just a few days before my birthday! :)

Hope you all are doing well!!!! :) Sending babydust ... and LOTS of it!!!!

Woohoo wanna_b_a_mom --- you are on the road to BFPville!!!!! :)

AFM -- went for my ultrasound. We have one little bean measuring about 8mm with a heartbeat of 129bpm. Our next appt is 12/12 just a few days before my birthday! :)

Hope you all are doing well!!!! :) Sending babydust ... and LOTS of it!!!!

Thank you PCOS :). Trying hard to be positive!!! Congrats to you & yours on your little bean .... So excited for you & hope in two wks I'll be sooo happy myself!! :hugs:

Wannabe-You are officially PUPO!!! :)

PCOSmom-Yay on seeing your little bean!! The best part right there.

Me-My estrogen was 1300 on Wednesday. At my scan today, I had mostly 16's and 17's and a few 18's. I had to sit tight all day for them to see my estrogen before proceeding. Estrogen was over 4000 so they had me do 2 more vials of both Bravelle and Menopur. Then my HCG was tonight at 10. Retrieval will be Sunday morning at 10. I'd be lying if I said I wasn't nervous. The surgical center is 2 hours away in another state so we will be in a hotel tomorrow night. I am still feeling pretty crappy with bloating, stomach pain and constant nausea. I am ready to be done with this stage!! I have made peace with no transfer this month as well. I was miserable with Destiny's pregnancy being so sore and in pain. Preston was a FET and I felt sooo much better! I start Lupron for the FET in 2 weeks already so I really won't be getting a break to dwell on no baby yet. Let's start the new year off right I guess! :) Will update when I get news of the fertilization report.

Wannabe- Good luck on being PUPO!! It's funny, I think when you get farther into the tww you will be so happy they transferred 3. You are going to be so nervous that none of them stuck that the thought of three sticking seems impossible haha. At least that is how I felt with my two. So, when is your OTD?

Iluv - Congrats on the good numbers and good luck with the ER. You are right, it is definitely better to start off the pregnancy right and if that means holding off a month then so be it...hopefully you will get a great report and have some great frosties to transfer in a month. Plus, at least this way you can enjoy some holiday parties :)

Sunshine ... What's OTD? Lol.

I've been feeling some cramping but I think it has to do with the progesterone. Unlike many of you, I'm being told to take hcg shots - took 1ml yesterday & will be taking another tues. Apparently it helps with increasing progestErone.

Woke up today & stomach was a bit queasy. I threw up & feel better. Don't think it has anything to do with symptoms.

So if transfer was Friday, today is 2dp 3dt?? Anyone feel anything at this point?

PCOSMomToOne congrats! :cloud9: :happydance:

ILuvBabies200 I think your retrieval is today so good luck :flower:

Wanna_b_a_mom I felt a little cramping the whole week, kinda stabbing pains. my boobs were really sore too, but that was probably the progesterone. are you going to test this week?

PCOSMomToOne congrats! :cloud9: :happydance:

ILuvBabies200 I think your retrieval is today so good luck :flower:

Wanna_b_a_mom I felt a little cramping the whole week, kinda stabbing pains. my boobs were really sore too, but that was probably the progesterone. are you going to test this week?

Well Sarah seeing that I am doing a few HCG injections, I probably won't get a true positive.

What do you think?

ILuvBabies .... How did it go???

Hey everyone. Ive been missing for a few days. Was a bit stressed waiting for otd which was today. Rang my clinic today to confirm my results. They couldnt believe I was testing positive since 4dp5dt with one embryo. I am getting my ultrasound on the 22nd dec. Just in time for christmas so hoping for the best present ever when I see the little heartbeat. Please please please god. Starting to feel pregnant. Very tired and very sore boobs. Still cant believe I have been so blessed. How is everyone else doing . How did your er go iluvbabies. Congratulations on being pupo wannabe. You transfered 3. Wow cant wait to hear how you get on. Fingers and toes crossed. How are you janice?. Hello to everyone else.

Hey everyone. Ive been missing for a few days. Was a bit stressed waiting for otd which was today. Rang my clinic today to confirm my results. They couldnt believe I was testing positive since 4dp5dt with one embryo. I am getting my ultrasound on the 22nd dec. Just in time for christmas so hoping for the best present ever when I see the little heartbeat. Please please please god. Starting to feel pregnant. Very tired and very sore boobs. Still cant believe I have been so blessed. How is everyone else doing . How did your er go iluvbabies. Congratulations on being pupo wannabe. You transfered 3. Wow cant wait to hear how you get on. Fingers and toes crossed. How are you janice?. Hello to everyone else.

Woo hoo Katie!! You must be on cloud 9. Praying for a happy & healthy 9 months for you :)

Got quite upset with my mom's dog today. He goes outside & dirty's his paws in the mud. Seeing that I shouldn't be bending over as I'm taking it easy, I freaked on him. Then he goes & eats his food & my dogs food :(. At this point I wasn't the happiest person around lol. He got a yell. I hope it doesn't affect implantation lol. Isn't it crazy that we think everything can possibly affect us?

I was feeling a lot better earlier but now I am so sore. My stomach is still a mess and my ovaries are the size of grapefruits. Also, I have the shakes really bad. Did right after the retrieval and now they are back. Overall, a lot more pain that I ever remember. 26 eggs but not all were mature. I am worried about fertilization since dh has a varicocele and has been in pain. He had an u/s last week and we should know Monday. So..... the worst part is over and now I just can't wait to feel better! :)

Wannabe - OTD is official test date (i.e. when you go in for your beta). Not sure how hcg shots work or how much hcg is in those shots, but I would imagine you may get some false positivies. Maybe ask your doctor?

Iluv -congrats on being done with the ER! Now it's time to sit and relax for your FET...with the holidays, I bet the next month will fly by!

I didn't have any symptoms at all during the tww...NONE. I didn't want to test b/c I swore it was going to be negative. Finally at 12dpo I started to feel a TIIIINNNYYYY bit nauseous (basically I kept burping...sorry if tmi). That and my dreams were super vivid. So I tested the next morning feeling a little more positive.

sunshine ... my testing date is Dec. 16th. Today i've been thinking that my period was coming all day. i've been getting some sharp pain here and there. i actually went to the washroom to see if the dreaded AF came .... i've been waking up at 3am every morning. not fun. some nausea but i'm not sure if i'm imaginating things. Also sore boobs. But as i said, i did another HCG injection (1mL) on saturday and the next one tomorrow. So it could be a combination of that and the progesterone.

did you not get any cramps?

I never had cramps except on 7dpo in the middle of the night I got a very sharp sharp pain that woke me up and lasted about 10 seconds. I am guessing that was my implantation cramping.

No cramps wasn't a sign for me htough as I never get any cramps before AF either. I actually wanted cramps as it seemed a lot of women that get their bfp's got cramps.

I never had cramps except on 7dpo in the middle of the night I got a very sharp sharp pain that woke me up and lasted about 10 seconds. I am guessing that was my implantation cramping.

No cramps wasn't a sign for me htough as I never get any cramps before AF either. I actually wanted cramps as it seemed a lot of women that get their bfp's got cramps.

I'm hoping it's a good sign. I do get cramps before & during AF. Boobs are killing & heartburn like crazy. But it's probably the progesterone as usual :(

fingers crossed for you wanna_b_a_mom!! Katie: Congrats! dec 22 must seem soooo far away for ultrasound! PCOSmom: yeah for strong baby :) Iluv: What day will you be doing your FET?

AFM: I am on BCP... countdown is written on my mirror....I have 16 days until I start the Lupron (after tonights bcp)!! It seems soooo far away but I am getting excited again and then nervous.... I was a little concerned because I started the BCP on nov 26 (AF 24) and had AF until nov 27-28..... then a few days ago I was spotting some, which did not happen on last cycle... I guess this is from all the hormonal flucutations.... IDK..

I cant wait to see the rest of the updates! Fingers crossed for all who are waiting for betas :)

My otd was today, 14dp5dt, and my hcg was 604 and progesterone was 49. :) I am to come in for another beta on Wed and Friday, then they are going to set up an u/s. I wish they would do one this week! But, hopefully by waiting until next week we may be able to see/hear the heartbeat! :) I am so happy! It is so exciting to read about all of the bfp's for this month, and to know there are so many other ladies out there going through this at the same time who I can talk to. Sometimes other people just don't say the right things, or the things you want to hear.

Out of 26 eggs, 10 were immature, 9 fertilized and the remaining 7 did not. They froze them all today and will thaw them in January and take them to blast. In 10 days, I will start Lupron IF I am feeling better. I have been itching since last night so they are having me stop the Dostinex which they use for hyperstimming. I have been having trouble breathing but my ovaries are the size of grapefruits so that could be it. Still really bad stomach pain and nausea. I have only had one meal today and the rest I threw-up. This is a huge change from the previous 2 IVF's. They were a piece of cake and and I remember being at the zoo with Destiny the very next day. In fact I was dizzy and Chelle scolded me for it. ;) I may need another scan this week to check for fluid. Worst case scenario they will send me back to Rochester (2 hours away) to have it removed under anesthesia again. It will be an added out of pocket expense plus the stress of traveling again. So I am hoping this settles down. They gave me Vicodin for pain but honestly it hasn't really touched it. And I am waiting to sleep a lot but Josh is back to work so that is not to be. Say some prayers for me if you can. I won't know anything about these embryos until January when they thaw them. I am really worried of losing them all.

Awww ILuvBabies. I'm sorry to hear you are in so much pain. Hang in there. It'll all work out :)

fingers crossed for you wanna_b_a_mom!! Katie: Congrats! dec 22 must seem soooo far away for ultrasound! PCOSmom: yeah for strong baby :) Iluv: What day will you be doing your FET?

AFM: I am on BCP... countdown is written on my mirror....I have 16 days until I start the Lupron (after tonights bcp)!! It seems soooo far away but I am getting excited again and then nervous.... I was a little concerned because I started the BCP on nov 26 (AF 24) and had AF until nov 27-28..... then a few days ago I was spotting some, which did not happen on last cycle... I guess this is from all the hormonal flucutations.... IDK..

I cant wait to see the rest of the updates! Fingers crossed for all who are waiting for betas :)

Hey mobaby. Thanks. Ye the 22 does seem ages away but I am learning to be patient. You have to be with ivf. Lol. Hope your doing good. Glad things are moving again for you. Next cycle will be your success story . Fingers crossed. Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->