IVF - For those in January?? (Nov. is long gone!)

Ok so I think its official now. Did a clearblue digital two days ago 13days after er And 8dp5dt and it told me I was 1-2 weeks pregnant. I did another one this evening 15days after er and it says 2-3 weeks. Im so excited. :-D. Roll on sunday so I can ring and book my u/s.

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:
so happy for you!

Ok so I think its official now. Did a clearblue digital two days ago 13days after er And 8dp5dt and it told me I was 1-2 weeks pregnant. I did another one this evening 15days after er and it says 2-3 weeks. Im so excited. :-D. Roll on sunday so I can ring and book my u/s.

Woooo hoooo Katie!!! Congrats to you & pls send us some:dust:

Called the clinic today .... Of the 9 follicles, 7 were mature. 6 fertilized. They said it was very good. Transfer is Friday morning at 10am. I'm so excited yet so nervous.

Anyone take hcg after the transfer? My FS wants me drinking red wine as it helps with implantation. Not sure what else to have? Those of you with a bfp, did u have anything different to eat or drink???

I always recommend pinneapple core day of transfer and 3-4 days following. Also, I ate walnuts :) Both aid with implantation :)

A couple of people had told me this so I gave it a shot ... viola BFP!

Wannabe-So exciting!!! Never heard of HCG after the fact..

Sunshine-What an awesome sight to see!! Yay for one little bean! :)

Katie-Hope little bean sticks for you!

Me---Eggs are 14's and 15's. Estrogen was 532 on Monday and he expects it to be around 1500 today. So he is saying a fresh transfer is out. He also is putting me on Dostinex after the retrieval to help with hyperstimming. I still think I'm totally fine but I really can't argue this anymore. I will start Lupron just 2 weeks later and then Estrace and patches late December. FET will be right after the New Year. I have another scan on Friday and then they will determine if retrieval is Sunday or Tuesday. I may coast for a few days which makes me really nervous. So....it's down to mere days now!!

Iluv - Congrats on follies. I do think it's strange that your RE is ruling out a fresh transfer. Your estrogen isn't even that high. I guess they know best :)

Wannabe - Good luck with transfer tomorrow! I am with PCOS mom, I also ate pineapple core (the core only) and I don't know if it helped but it didn't hurt.

ILuvBabies200 perhaps your measurement of estrogen is different, as mine was about 5000 with my 20 follicles. I know you really want a fresh transfer, but theres no point if your body is going to reject it anyway...and a bfn around the hollidays would be horrible.

I will be joining you in january doing the FET...mine will be a bit later as my CD1 will be the end of the month and they said I would be on estrogen until CD10 and then have an ultrasound.

Wanna_b_a_mom thats so exciting :happydance: will you have 2 transferred?

ILuvBabies200 perhaps your measurement of estrogen is different, as mine was about 5000 with my 20 follicles. I know you really want a fresh transfer, but theres no point if your body is going to reject it anyway...and a bfn around the hollidays would be horrible.

I will be joining you in january doing the FET...mine will be a bit later as my CD1 will be the end of the month and they said I would be on estrogen until CD10 and then have an ultrasound.

Wanna_b_a_mom thats so exciting :happydance: will you have 2 transferred?

Thanks ladies ... i'm getting so excited yet so scared of ET tomorrow!!!! Should I have called the clinic to find out the status of my eggs on day 2 of ER??? I didn't and I'm worried that probably should have called to see if all 6 are still ok. :dohh:

No one told me to drink prior to the transfer for a full bladder ... did everyone have to do that?

i feel alittle lost.:wacko:

My RE told me to completely empty my bladder 1 hour prior to transfer. Then drink a whole bottle of water. My bladder was uncomfortably full for my transfer BUT it was so easy for the RE to get the catheter in and painless!!:)

My RE told me to completely empty my bladder 1 hour prior to transfer. Then drink a whole bottle of water. My bladder was uncomfortably full for my transfer BUT it was so easy for the RE to get the catheter in and painless!!:)

Excellent ... i'm assuming that is why they want me at the clinic so early LOL ...good ... i'm excited. PCOS, did you call to find out the status of your eggs on Day 2 of ER?

My RE called me on day 2 and on day 5 ... My embryo's were frozen though!!

mine was the same as PCOSMomToOne, i think the full bladder is to see where to put the embryos better on the ultrasound.

they also called me everyday with results of embryos, except for day 4 as they let them do their thing between day 3 and 5.

good luck!!

Sarah-I'm sure it will be 5000 by retrieval although it's not certain yet. I don't think my body would reject them but it's his call and not mine. He's more worried about hyperstimming. I picked up a script for a med today to help with that soooo....

Oh and I've been having really bad stomach pain and nausea since I started the brand name Menopur and Bravelle on Monday. The clinic is saying it's not the meds I'm not convinced. The pain started the day after I started them. Although the generic versions did nothing to me... so not sure.

I got EXTREMELY nauseated while I was stimming. As your estrogen levels increase, the nausea will get worse. I was taking zofran daily before my ER. My RE said that people that are prone to getting sick on birth control pills are likely to get nauseated while stimming.

I remember before ER my ovaries hurt and I was barfing. But, I am oober sensitive. I hyperstimulated though ... here are my pictures from that date https://www.babyandbump.com/ttc-jou...see-bfp-accomplished-bfp-through-ivf-152.html

https://www.babyandbump.com/ttc-jou...see-bfp-accomplished-bfp-through-ivf-153.html #1527

I was almost relieved when they said they couldn't do my transfer ... I was in a load of pain. Plus, there was another girl on BnB who overstimulated and actually had to get drained TWICE (they stuck a needle up her vagina and poked and drained the fluid) ... she did a fresh transfer and it didn't work. Although I REALLY wanted to do a fresh transfer ... I really couldn't handle it failing.

But yes, it should be your decision ... irregardless. I just went with the doctors recommendation since I was in so much pain. Ya know? :)

I got EXTREMELY nauseated while I was stimming. As your estrogen levels increase, the nausea will get worse. I was taking zofran daily before my ER. My RE said that people that are prone to getting sick on birth control pills are likely to get nauseated while stimming.

I remember before ER my ovaries hurt and I was barfing. But, I am oober sensitive. I hyperstimulated though ... here are my pictures from that date https://www.babyandbump.com/ttc-jou...see-bfp-accomplished-bfp-through-ivf-152.html

https://www.babyandbump.com/ttc-jou...see-bfp-accomplished-bfp-through-ivf-153.html #1527

I was almost relieved when they said they couldn't do my transfer ... I was in a load of pain. Plus, there was another girl on BnB who overstimulated and actually had to get drained TWICE (they stuck a needle up her vagina and poked and drained the fluid) ... she did a fresh transfer and it didn't work. Although I REALLY wanted to do a fresh transfer ... I really couldn't handle it failing.

But yes, it should be your decision ... irregardless. I just went with the doctors recommendation since I was in so much pain. Ya know? :)

Ouch ouch ouch!! Those pics make me hurt! The last time I was in really bad pain was after I got pg with Destiny with an IUI. My ovaries were almost 4 times their size and grew initially with the pregnancy. It was so painful!! But that was a 1 time thing... I don't remember the pain again even when the estrogen was much much higher. So I don't know what to think.

Wanna_b_a_mom how did it go?? I see you are online :winkwink:

Hey Sarah .... Thank you for asking .... Well I was so nervous & it was a piece of cake lol. I'm a little concerned as embryologist & FS wanted 3 transferred. FS said the chances of triplets are 5%. I told him I wouldn't mind twins but triplets scares me. He said let's just focus on getting one lol. I was so nervous that I didnt hear if they were 6 or 8 cell. We froze 2.

Went for lunch with hubby & have been lying down doing absolutely nada :happydance:

Hey Sarah .... Thank you for asking .... Well I was so nervous & it was a piece of cake lol. I'm a little concerned as embryologist & FS wanted 3 transferred. FS said the chances of triplets are 5%. I told him I wouldn't mind twins but triplets scares me. He said let's just focus on getting one lol. I was so nervous that I didnt hear if they were 6 or 8 cell. We froze 2.

Went for lunch with hubby & have been lying down doing absolutely nada :happydance:

yay :happydance: the chance of triplets is so rare, I think its worth it for the better chances of 1 or 2 implanting. congrats!!

yay :happydance: the chance of triplets is so rare, I think its worth it for the better chances of 1 or 2 implanting. congrats!!

FS said that being 38, we need to increase chances. Although he did say that the embryos didn't look like a 38 yr old lol. So will I be feeling pressure again like with ER?

FS said that being 38, we need to increase chances. Although he did say that the embryos didn't look like a 38 yr old lol. So will I be feeling pressure again like with ER?

I felt fine after ET and did feel some cramping but nothing too bad.

hope we will be celebrating your bfp very soon [-o<[-o<[-o< glad you got a couple of frosties too!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->