IVF - For those in January?? (Nov. is long gone!)

Out of 26 eggs, 10 were immature, 9 fertilized and the remaining 7 did not. They froze them all today and will thaw them in January and take them to blast. In 10 days, I will start Lupron IF I am feeling better. I have been itching since last night so they are having me stop the Dostinex which they use for hyperstimming. I have been having trouble breathing but my ovaries are the size of grapefruits so that could be it. Still really bad stomach pain and nausea. I have only had one meal today and the rest I threw-up. This is a huge change from the previous 2 IVF's. They were a piece of cake and and I remember being at the zoo with Destiny the very next day. In fact I was dizzy and Chelle scolded me for it. ;) I may need another scan this week to check for fluid. Worst case scenario they will send me back to Rochester (2 hours away) to have it removed under anesthesia again. It will be an added out of pocket expense plus the stress of traveling again. So I am hoping this settles down. They gave me Vicodin for pain but honestly it hasn't really touched it. And I am waiting to sleep a lot but Josh is back to work so that is not to be. Say some prayers for me if you can. I won't know anything about these embryos until January when they thaw them. I am really worried of losing them all.

Hope your feeling better soon and fingers crossed for some good blasts in january. Xxx

Out of 26 eggs, 10 were immature, 9 fertilized and the remaining 7 did not. They froze them all today and will thaw them in January and take them to blast. In 10 days, I will start Lupron IF I am feeling better. I have been itching since last night so they are having me stop the Dostinex which they use for hyperstimming. I have been having trouble breathing but my ovaries are the size of grapefruits so that could be it. Still really bad stomach pain and nausea. I have only had one meal today and the rest I threw-up. This is a huge change from the previous 2 IVF's. They were a piece of cake and and I remember being at the zoo with Destiny the very next day. In fact I was dizzy and Chelle scolded me for it. ;) I may need another scan this week to check for fluid. Worst case scenario they will send me back to Rochester (2 hours away) to have it removed under anesthesia again. It will be an added out of pocket expense plus the stress of traveling again. So I am hoping this settles down. They gave me Vicodin for pain but honestly it hasn't really touched it. And I am waiting to sleep a lot but Josh is back to work so that is not to be. Say some prayers for me if you can. I won't know anything about these embryos until January when they thaw them. I am really worried of losing them all.

Oh girl that's exactly how I felt! Even down to worrying about the embryo's. Our stories are very similar. Try not to worry too much about the embryo's ... you have a good number of them!! We thawed 2 and they both survived the thaw!

Good things are in your future!! I know it!! :flower:

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:
hope everything calms down for you very soon
which clinic are you at? as you are over the border in rochester and I was looking at a clinic down there.
Im sure you will have some good ones from the 9 frozen, I worry about my 8 frozen too (although they are blasts, but Im 39!) but theres not much we can do so have to try and keep hopeful :hugs:

I started a FET thread, perhaps we can meet up there in january
https://www.babyandbump.com/assiste...et-frozen-embryo-transfer-has-done-doing.html

Oh girl that's exactly how I felt! Even down to worrying about the embryo's. Our stories are very similar. Try not to worry too much about the embryo's ... you have a good number of them!! We thawed 2 and they both survived the thaw!

remind me did you freeze them as embryos or blasts? if embryos did they grow them to blasts or transfer them right away?

remind me did you freeze them as embryos or blasts? if embryos did they grow them to blasts or transfer them right away?

I was gonna ask the same thing! :winkwink:

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:
hope everything calms down for you very soon
which clinic are you at? as you are over the border in rochester and I was looking at a clinic down there.
Im sure you will have some good ones from the 9 frozen, I worry about my 8 frozen too (although they are blasts, but Im 39!) but theres not much we can do so have to try and keep hopeful :hugs:

I started a FET thread, perhaps we can meet up there in january
https://www.babyandbump.com/assiste...et-frozen-embryo-transfer-has-done-doing.html

I'm in Ohio but my clinic is IVF Michigan. They have cycling offices all over but the surgical center is in Rochester.

I know its really early but I'm going nuts sitting here on my own with this I'm 4dp5dt with one blasto on board and couldn't hold out any longer so I poas with FMU with a hospital (Clearview) tests which is 25 iu and I got a faint line

I did not have to squint it's pretty clear its there but a bfn on an IC which is probably too early for them now anyway. So i went out and bought a Clearview dye theres a visible line on that too.

My trigger was 6000iu Ovitrelle on sat 26th Nov which is 12 days ago, I tested it out with ICs. My OTD is 14th Dec, 11dp5dt.

Symptoms have been sore boobs, darker areolas, really funny dogpoo taste in my mouth since yesterday, and light headedness, with strange pin prick twinges for a few day, but I put a lot of these down to the progesterone suppositories!! DH did think my boobs looked bigger yesterday but I shrugged him off.

Is it me could this be real???

I know its really early but I'm going nuts sitting here on my own with this I'm 4dp5dt with one blasto on board and couldn't hold out any longer so I poas with FMU with a hospital (Clearview) tests which is 25 iu and I got a faint line

I did not have to squint it's pretty clear its there but a bfn on an IC which is probably too early for them now anyway. So i went out and bought a Clearview dye theres a visible line on that too.

My trigger was 6000iu Ovitrelle on sat 26th Nov which is 12 days ago, I tested it out with ICs. My OTD is 14th Dec, 11dp5dt.

Symptoms have been sore boobs, darker areolas, really funny dogpoo taste in my mouth since yesterday, and light headedness, with strange pin prick twinges for a few day, but I put a lot of these down to the progesterone suppositories!! DH did think my boobs looked bigger yesterday but I shrugged him off.

fingers crossed its real! the only way to hopefully tell before your OTD is if your lines get darker. so you had negative tests a few days ago and now see a faint line?
I also tested out the trigger and had some faint lines on tests that got slightly darker but still stayed light, and I think I had a chemical (my hcg was 6 then went down...cant believe my frer picked it up that low). I had a couple of symptoms like sore boobs but I think it was the progesterone.
good luck! :flower:

lozmo ... i'm just as anxious as you are. however, i haven't tested at all as i"ve been taking hcg shots (did 2: one saturday and the second on tuesday - 1mg). So it is obviously going to come up as positive. I went for my blood on tuesday as they wanted to see if progesterone is okay ... they said everything looks great. my boobs are also very sore (esp in a bra) .. heartburn like crazy ... had some nauseous but its gone ... dizziness at times ... cramps and like you strange pin pricks on my left side and every once in a while on the right. Strangely enough, i went from drinking 3 cups of decaf coffee to not desiring it at all. many foods i don't want to eat at all. Can progesterone being doing all this???

should i test or basically leave it given that i take hcg shots (last one is friday)?

should i test or basically leave it given that i take hcg shots (last one is friday)?

theres no point if you are taking HCG, thats interesting as Ive never heard of people taking it after the retrieval. so your beta is next friday? its such a hard wait, I just wanted to know as once you have the result you can either be ecstatic or have to digest it...but at least you know.

I think my next 2WW after FET (well its more like a 1WW) Im going to go away for a few days!

Thanks Sarah I hope it's not a chemical, it is really early it's only 4.5 days past transfer which was satuday but the hpt lines they're not really that faint either, god imagine if it's twins DH would just combust! I tested out the trigger shot on the day, 3 days, 7 days, 9 days and 11 days after it, the last two were white BFNs.

lozmo ... i'm just as anxious as you are. however, i haven't tested at all as i"ve been taking hcg shots (did 2: one saturday and the second on tuesday - 1mg). So it is obviously going to come up as positive. I went for my blood on tuesday as they wanted to see if progesterone is okay ... they said everything looks great. my boobs are also very sore (esp in a bra) .. heartburn like crazy ... had some nauseous but its gone ... dizziness at times ... cramps and like you strange pin pricks on my left side and every once in a while on the right. Strangely enough, i went from drinking 3 cups of decaf coffee to not desiring it at all. many foods i don't want to eat at all. Can progesterone being doing all this???

Hi wanna-b when was your last hcg shot? I put everything down to the progesterone, as I looked up side effects of progesterone on medical sites which were indeed sore boobs, dizziness and craving bad food. But the funny taste is odd and I've gone off some foods too like chocolate which is not me at all. What day after transfer are you?

Thanks Sarah I hope it's not a chemical, it is really early it's only 4.5 days past transfer which was satuday but the hpt lines they're not really that faint either, god imagine if it's twins DH would just combust! I tested out the trigger shot on the day, 3 days, 7 days, 9 days and 11 days after it, the last two were white BFNs.

sorry I wasnt meaning that yours could be a chemical, just giving you my story. it sounds very promising if you had white bfns and now have pretty good lines...keep us posted!

Hi wanna-b when was your last hcg shot? I put everything down to the progesterone, as I looked up side effects of progesterone on medical sites which were indeed sore boobs, dizziness and craving bad food. But the funny taste is odd and I've gone off some foods too like chocolate which is not me at all. What day after transfer are you?

Hi Lozmo ... my last hcg shot was yesterday ... next one will be on Friday. I'm 5dp3dt ... but you are right, progesterone gives all the same signs. But i was told that it doesn't give heartburn which i have been experiencing quite immensely. i just want a BFP for us all :)

Sarah-I definitely will keep you posted, I hope this is it as it happens we found out today we have no frosties after 15 eggs, 12 fertilised, 6 'top quality embryos' and only 1 made it to blast. You did really well to get 10 blastos wow, good luck for your FET hun :hugs:

Wanna-b ooh heartburn is good, you really can't POAS with all those hcgs can you? Do you know how many units are in each one? I had 6000iu and according to some people on here that takes roughly 6 days to leave the body, it was faintly there 7 days after the trigger and then nothing 9 and 11 days after. Good luck to us all :kiss:

Sarah-I definitely will keep you posted, I hope this is it as it happens we found out today we have no frosties after 15 eggs, 12 fertilised, 6 'top quality embryos' and only 1 made it to blast. You did really well to get 10 blastos wow, good luck for your FET hun :hugs:

yes I was really lucky, but if I dont get pregnant with any of them I wont feel so lucky! Im hoping theres a couple of good ones in there, I responded really well for my age (39) but at my age we have a higher number of bad eggs too. So even though Im glad I got so many blasts who knows how good they all are.

I really hope this is it for you [-o<[-o<[-o<

You sound exactly like me. I tested positive on 4dp5dt with one blast transfered. My lines got darker everyday but I still couldnt relax till otd which was last sunday. I was too afraid to get excited. I knew it wasnt my trigger cause I tested it out. However it was very real and my ultrasound is on 22 dec. Fingers crossed and goodluck but sounds really really good to me.

Hi wannabe. How you holding up. Hope your ok. Is the wait driving you nuts yet? Iluvbabies hope you are you feeling a bit better. Hello sarah. How you doing.

Hi wannabe. How you holding up. Hope your ok. Is the wait driving you nuts yet? Iluvbabies hope you are you feeling a bit better. Hello sarah. How you doing.

Hey Katie ... I'm hanging in. Feel soo fat I just can't wait anymore lol. But I'm being positive. How are you doing? Did you have any symptoms at 5 dt?

Wanna-b ooh heartburn is good, you really can't POAS with all those hcgs can you? Do you know how many units are in each one? I had 6000iu and according to some people on here that takes roughly 6 days to leave the body, it was faintly there 7 days after the trigger and then nothing 9 and 11 days after. Good luck to us all :kiss:

Lozmo .. The bottle says 10,000ui I inject 1 mg of it. I'm not going to bother testing because it won't be accurate. I'm sooo happy for you though :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->