IVF - For those in January?? (Nov. is long gone!)

Hi ladies,
I went in again today to make sure my hcg levels are rising like they should. Monday it was 604, and today it was 1150. :) My progesterone went from 48 to 67, so everything seems to be looking good so far! I have to go again on Friday for one more beta, then they want to schedule and u/s. We were going to shoot for next Wed, when I am 6 weeks exactly, or our other option is Friday at 6 weeks 2 days. Have any of you had any luck seeing/hearing a little heartbeat at exactly 6 weeks? I am so anxious!! I just don't want to choose the earliest available b/c I am so antsy to see it, and then be upset if I don't see/hear it's heartbeat.

I was 6 weeks 4 days for a heartbeat ... but I saw another gal saw a heartbeat at 5 weeks 6 days.

If it were me, I'd go for the 6 week 2 days ... just to be sure! :)

Thank you :) I think I may just go ahead and do that, wait an extra two days to be sure! I just don't want to walk away upset, especially over something that may be just fine. The nurse I spoke with today said she wouldn't be surprised either way if we did/didn't hear one since some don't until closer to 7 weeks.

Vent... I starve so I eat. I eat and then I feel sick and can't breathe for several hours afterwards. This whole thing is no picnic. :(

I'm soooo sorry ILuvBabies :( Is the swelling going down at all??? Hope you feel better very very soon!!

Sarah-I definitely will keep you posted, I hope this is it as it happens we found out today we have no frosties after 15 eggs, 12 fertilised, 6 'top quality embryos' and only 1 made it to blast. You did really well to get 10 blastos wow, good luck for your FET hun :hugs:

We had 14 fertilize, 2 that were perfect blasts, some that looked like they would make it, but then none made on day 6 :( We were devastated, espically since cycle 1 just failed.... We are going again in january and I will not test at all since I had faint lines on almost every test including beta day :( Was heartbroken. I hope your lines are real!! Keep us updated!!

Sarah-I definitely will keep you posted, I hope this is it as it happens we found out today we have no frosties after 15 eggs, 12 fertilised, 6 'top quality embryos' and only 1 made it to blast. You did really well to get 10 blastos wow, good luck for your FET hun :hugs:

We had 14 fertilize, 2 that were perfect blasts, some that looked like they would make it, but then none made on day 6 :( We were devastated, espically since cycle 1 just failed.... We are going again in january and I will not test at all since I had faint lines on almost every test including beta day :( Was heartbroken. I hope your lines are real!! Keep us updated!!

Aw no that's awful Im sorry, we are trying to keep an open mind for sure. We were gutted we didn't have any frozen. So you are down regging now then? Hope it goes great guns for you next time, they say it takes 1.5 tries with IVF don't they?

I've had definate faint lines again at 5dp5dt with fmu on a Clearview and Clearblue +/- DH thought they might be darker today, but I explained about HCG doubling ever 48-72 hrs thing so we decided to leave it now til Sunday when I'll be 8dp5dt. At least I'm really sure they aren't the trigger. I'm at work on Monday when I'll be 9dp5dt so hopefully I can do a beta there (hospital) do you think that's too early for a beta?

I know its really early but I'm going nuts sitting here on my own with this I'm 4dp5dt with one blasto on board and couldn't hold out any longer so I poas with FMU with a hospital (Clearview) tests which is 25 iu and I got a faint line

I did not have to squint it's pretty clear its there but a bfn on an IC which is probably too early for them now anyway. So i went out and bought a Clearview dye theres a visible line on that too.

My trigger was 6000iu Ovitrelle on sat 26th Nov which is 12 days ago, I tested it out with ICs. My OTD is 14th Dec, 11dp5dt.

Symptoms have been sore boobs, darker areolas, really funny dogpoo taste in my mouth since yesterday, and light headedness, with strange pin prick twinges for a few day, but I put a lot of these down to the progesterone suppositories!! DH did think my boobs looked bigger yesterday but I shrugged him off.

Is it me could this be real???

You sound exactly like me. I tested positive on 4dp5dt with one blast transfered. My lines got darker everyday but I still couldnt relax till otd which was last sunday. I was too afraid to get excited. I knew it wasnt my trigger cause I tested it out. However it was very real and my ultrasound is on 22 dec. Fingers crossed and goodluck but sounds really really good to me.

Hi Katie thanks I hope so, so you were 4dp5dt too! I thought I was going mad, then again it is 9dpo equivalent right? I'm not excited at all today I just have to wait a bit longer. I have a digital ready for otd, I just read when you took one- how brilliant! Good luck for your scan x

I'm soooo sorry ILuvBabies :( Is the swelling going down at all??? Hope you feel better very very soon!!

I don't know since I haven't seen the RE since the retrieval. I'm not in as much pain but I definitely still hurt. Tried getting a few things at the store tonight for dinner and it was tough walking and pushing the cart.

Hey Ladies, this thread seems to be dwindling down now the month is over. Hope everyone who is waiting for OTD updates! I am feeling a bit down today-- just want it to be my turn and I feel like this second cycle is taking FOREVER! I feel like everyone I know is getting their BFPS, natural or IVF/IUI and its kinda depressing. BUT I am having as much faith as I possible can and I know there is a plan for me and I truly feel that this second cycle is it. 13 days until I start Lupron. I am just ready to start the injections because I know its only a short while after that. Anyway, sorry about the rant. Its hard to get used to being in a second IVF thread (the dec/jan one). I will put updates there from now on :)

Hey Ladies, this thread seems to be dwindling down now the month is over. Hope everyone who is waiting for OTD updates! I am feeling a bit down today-- just want it to be my turn and I feel like this second cycle is taking FOREVER! I feel like everyone I know is getting their BFPS, natural or IVF/IUI and its kinda depressing. BUT I am having as much faith as I possible can and I know there is a plan for me and I truly feel that this second cycle is it. 13 days until I start Lupron. I am just ready to start the injections because I know its only a short while after that. Anyway, sorry about the rant. Its hard to get used to being in a second IVF thread (the dec/jan one). I will put updates there from now on :)

That new thread is too busy! I like this one much better! :winkwink:

MoBaby, I totally understand your emotions as vie been ttc for pretty much the last 2.5 yrs. I'm being as positive as ever but not feeling much but period cramping. Some symptoms are disappearing & I'm starting to worry. DH said "ohh don't you dare start symptom spotting" lol. Easier said than done. I'm finding it so difficult as I can't even test due to the fact that I'm taking my last hcg shot.

Hang tight & be positive. Not easy but emotionally better for you. :)

YYes that thread is very busy! Confusing. Wannabe: don't get discouraged! It's not over until the beta! :)

I know what you mean, some of the threads seem so busy and hard to keep up. I dont really have the time to get to know loads of new people so I like this thread...Wanna_b_a_mom perhaps you can change the title to this thread to nov/dec/jan and we can keep chatting on here? I will keep popping on here as long as people are chatting!

I started a FET thread as I cant seem to find that many people doing it, even though there must be a lot of people who fail their first and have frosties.

MoBaby I feel the same, Im annoyed that I had to take this month off so I phoned my clinic to ask about my FET's...I have 8 frozen and so hope to get 2-3 tries out of those, so I wanted to know if I have to take a month off inbetween each one... but luckily they said no, so I can do them jan, feb, mar if needed. Im 39 and so time is ticking, I dont want to waste it on months off! so I feel your pain, the month will go quickly with the holiday season and we will be right in the middle of it very soon. I hope the 2nd try works for both of us.

also I decided I am going to test the next cycle, even though I said I probably wouldnt before because of our faint lines. but I realized it would be harder to wait a week for the beta, and then perhaps be crushed in that one moment. If I see dark lines this time I would know I have a better chance, and if they are faint again at least I would be let down gently. I purchased some IC's as the frer are so expensive!

MoBaby, I totally understand your emotions as vie been ttc for pretty much the last 2.5 yrs. I'm being as positive as ever but not feeling much but period cramping. Some symptoms are disappearing & I'm starting to worry. DH said "ohh don't you dare start symptom spotting" lol. Easier said than done. I'm finding it so difficult as I can't even test due to the fact that I'm taking my last hcg shot.

Wanna_b_a_mom :hugs::hugs::hugs:
when is your beta?
I remember the 1WW was the worst, I just wanted to know!
sending you lots of
:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

Hey mobaby. Hope your ok. Keep updating this tread. I want to know where to find you to congratulate you when you get your bfp in january. Sending you lots of best wishes and babydust. I will be here waiting to hear how you get on. :-D:-D:-D

Wanna_b_a_mom :hugs::hugs::hugs:
when is your beta?
I remember the 1WW was the worst, I just wanted to know!
sending you lots of
:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

I'll definitely change the title to our thread :)

My beta is next Friday. I'm in the same mind frame .... I just want to know!!! Have you been ahnging in Sarah??? You have lots to frosties so be strong & positive! :hugs:

My beta is next Friday. I'm in the same mind frame .... I just want to know!!! Have you been ahnging in Sarah??? You have lots to frosties so be strong & positive! :hugs:

yes, Im glad its december so busy with christmas shopping etc, but I wish I didnt have to take a month off. But once I get going on my FETs I can do one a month so thats good. I try to be positive, last night was looking at FET successes on another message board and there were a lot.

is it next friday yet? :haha:

Lol. Started laughing at your post Sarah! 6 more long sleeps. Doesn't help that I've been waking up at around 3am. :(

Wanted to come in and update that I am still in quite a bit of pain with nausea. 6 days after retrieval... So I put a call into the doctor last night and had a 9 am scan this morning. Good news is no fluid in abdomen!! But my ovaries are four times their size so that accounts for all this pain. I had to take the kids to the mall last night to return a shirt and it was brutal just walking one wing. I almost just went to the ER. They gave me another scipt for Vicodin so if I'm going to be home, I'm trying to take it so I can have the edge off. Been busy today making 12 dozen cookies for a cookie exchange tomorrow afternoon. Then we are having a company party at the zoo tomorrow and I am dreading the walking. May not see much. I'm just going to eat and let the kids see Santa! :) Hope everyone is doing well!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->