IVF - For those in January?? (Nov. is long gone!)

Sarah-Awesome beta!! WAHOO and CONGRATS!!!!

Me-I was sick with a cold about 2 weeks ago and finally on the mend. Now tonight I have almost no voice. WTH?? It's making me short of breath having to strain to talk. This should be interesting...

Oh and another note...My 4 year old took off with my PIO today and it took us 15 minutes before he finally went and got it for us. Lordy!!!

i paid out of pocket for 2 cycles and transferred 2. i am 29 with male factor. I would transfer what you are comfortable with. my first cycle 2 perfect blasts and bfn. 2nd cycle so far bfp but waiting on tomorrows beta to see if viable. for me transferring 2 was a reassurance because if i got a bfn with 1 i would have been extremely angry with myself but with 2 i know i did as much as i could. good luck!

Good luck tomorrow with the next beta!!!

new beta: 246!!!! :)

ultrasound scheduled for feb 15....something else to obsess about lol :) sarah: cant wait to hear yours!!

i am thinking about all those getting transferred today. good luck!!

ultrasound scheduled for feb 15....something else to obsess about lol :) sarah: cant wait to hear yours!!

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:
I was hanging around hoping you would update!!
thats amazing news!! how many dpo are you now?
if my 2nd beta is good we will be waiting for ultrasound together....Im not sure if I get a date right away.
going for my blood test soon, i was waiting till noon as that was when I did the one on saturday so want it to be 48 hours.

19 dpo so i know the levels are still low but they said i may have implanted late. im just gladthey are rising as expected!! cant wait to hear about yours!!

Congrats ladies on your great numbers!!!

Just got home from my transfer... It went very well and we decided to transfer TWO embryos!!! The embryologist came in and told us that there were 2 good looking embryos (a 4AB blast and a 3AA blast) and acted like that's what we were putting in. Then she hesitated and said... Unless you want one?? Both my husband and I felt like she thought right off that we should put both in. Then the dr told us that there is a 40% chance of pregnancy and 25% chance of twins with both going in. The other factor was that there were only 2 "ok" looking embryos to freeze. I just felt like if I froze one of the good ones and didn't end up pregnant and lost that one in the thaw, it would have been wasted for nothing. I'm very comfortable with my decision which is a huge relief. Thank you again for all of your input!!

NOW FOR THE WAIT...................

Congrats Teta on your decision and being PUPO :) I was originally struggling with a decision to transfer one or two as well. I transferred two and I am SO HAPPY I did...I only have one baby in there so if I would have transferred only one I could ahve ended up with another BFN.

Sarah - YAY for your beta! Can't wait to see those numbers rise :)

Mobaby - SO AWESOME! Your numbers are going up nicely...you probably just had a late implanter :)

When is everyone else testing and when are the first ultrasounds?

Awesome beta!!! YAY!!!!! :happydance:

Congrats ladies on your great numbers!!!

Just got home from my transfer... It went very well and we decided to transfer TWO embryos!!! The embryologist came in and told us that there were 2 good looking embryos (a 4AB blast and a 3AA blast) and acted like that's what we were putting in. Then she hesitated and said... Unless you want one?? Both my husband and I felt like she thought right off that we should put both in. Then the dr told us that there is a 40% chance of pregnancy and 25% chance of twins with both going in. The other factor was that there were only 2 "ok" looking embryos to freeze. I just felt like if I froze one of the good ones and didn't end up pregnant and lost that one in the thaw, it would have been wasted for nothing. I'm very comfortable with my decision which is a huge relief. Thank you again for all of your input!!

NOW FOR THE WAIT...................

Congrats on the transfer! I think you made the right decision. :thumbup:

Mobaby - so happy for your numbers! Gives us all so much hope! Congrats!

Sarah - how did your beta go?

Teta - glad transfer went well! You're PUPO with twins, so exciting! I really wanted two but my RE was stuck on the one! Good luck and hopefully we'll be bump buddies soon!!!

AFM - my transfer went well, I was really surprised how anticlimactic it was. After everything we've been through, the transfer really is the easiest! I'm PUPO with 1 now, and hoping that my bean is a sticky one!

BFN tonight. So stupid!..3 days past 5 day transfer..on to brighter days and hope of a BFP!

BFN tonight. So stupid!..3 days past 5 day transfer..on to brighter days and hope of a BFP!

I didn't get a faint faint faint line until 5dp5dt .... I tested the day before that and it was stark white.

My plan was to wait until then which is Wednesday! Hoping I can hold off until then! All 3 pregnancies I tested plus at 11 days. The day before was definitely negative!

yes way too early! I got a bfn on the morning of 4dp5dt, but faint lines later. then when I looked back at the morning test I can see a touch of something. Mine were quite early, most people dont get lines till 5dp, 7dp, even later. good luck hope it comes soon :hugs:
p.s I used frer, my internet cheapies didnt show a good line till much later, even after the digital so I dont recommend them but mobaby got good lines from her cheapies though.

yes way too early! I got a bfn on the morning of 4dp5dt, but faint lines later. then when I looked back at the morning test I can see a touch of something. Mine were quite early, most people dont get lines till 5dp, 7dp, even later. good luck hope it comes soon :hugs:
p.s I used frer, my internet cheapies didnt show a good line till much later, even after the digital so I dont recommend them but mobaby got good lines from her cheapies though.

Thank you! I have several different brands and some digitals. :winkwink:

:dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:

ultrasound will be week of Feb 20, they will call me with date & time
due date oct 7.....6 days after my 40th birthday

[-o<[-o<[-o<[-o<[-o<[-o<

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts