IVF - For those in January?? (Nov. is long gone!)

Yay I'm so happy for you Sarah! Have been waiting so anxiously for you to post!!!!

My RE wants me to come in for a beta on Monday, which would only make me 7dp5dt - that scares me that its so early! Do you guys think I should go in so soon, or wait until 9dp?? I'm so scared of getting a BFN....

You will definitely have hcg in your blood by then it just won't be a high number.

AFM - my transfer went well, I was really surprised how anticlimactic it was. After everything we've been through, the transfer really is the easiest! I'm PUPO with 1 now, and hoping that my bean is a sticky one!

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:
congrats!!
as for the beta you should have hcg in your system at that point. if they are asking for that day they must have data to compare too. at least you dont have to wait long! will you be testing?

hey Dis3tnd, check out https://www.betabase.info as it lists beta numbers for 12dpo which is what you would be....average is 37 but lots higher, see attached

Attachments

• 12dpo.jpg
    12dpo.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 7
sarah!! congrats!!! thats an amazing rise :) so happy for you!!!

mobaby how are we going to wait for our ultrasounds??? mine will be the week of Feb 20, they will call to tell me.

whats your due date? they said mine was oct 7. thats 6 days after my 40th birthday :cloud9: oh please stick lil bean.

AFM - my transfer went well, I was really surprised how anticlimactic it was. After everything we've been through, the transfer really is the easiest! I'm PUPO with 1 now, and hoping that my bean is a sticky one!

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:
congrats!!
as for the beta you should have hcg in your system at that point. if they are asking for that day they must have data to compare too. at least you dont have to wait long! will you be testing?

I don't know, I'm so scared - if I test I'll try to hold out until at least Sunday afternoon. Throwing a baby shower on Sunday and pretty busy getting everything together for it. Also, I won't be able to handle throwing it if I see a BFN....

I have 2 FRERs sitting in my bathroom that will haunt me...

How are you guys feeling Mobaby and Sarah... any symptoms??

Due date would be October 3rd :) I am sooo scared now.... Plus the clinic said to stop estrogen and progesterone as my levels looked good and I am sooooo scared that once I come off the progesterone I am going to miscarry. I thought they kept you on it for 8 wks or so but they only do it until your levels are at a point.... How can I not be so stressed now?? I keep worrying about if I am bleeding or not. I think its because the numbers are low and that is freaking me out. :(

your numbers are not low and they more than doubled, thats whats important :hugs: high betas dont mean anything, a friend of mine on here had good betas but had a mc later.
my clinic told me to stay on all medications so Im on them until the ultrasound. you will have to trust your clinic and if they say your levels are good then you should be fine :hugs:

How are you guys feeling Mobaby and Sarah... any symptoms??

not much! I felt more 'symptoms' on my non pregnant cycles :haha:
after getting lines on a frer I started getting a warm burning feeling in my uterus. it was in the exact place she had the ultrasound on when doing the transfer so I knew it was my uterus. And Ive gone off food a bit, just had chicken with mashed potatoes and couldnt finish it, felt a bit queasy. but other than that, I would never know! oh and sore boobs but had that last time of progesterone too, but today had some shooting pains in my nipples so extra sore.

Due date would be October 3rd :) I am sooo scared now.... Plus the clinic said to stop estrogen and progesterone as my levels looked good and I am sooooo scared that once I come off the progesterone I am going to miscarry. I thought they kept you on it for 8 wks or so but they only do it until your levels are at a point.... How can I not be so stressed now?? I keep worrying about if I am bleeding or not. I think its because the numbers are low and that is freaking me out. :(

What is your estrogen and progesterone numbers?? I for one refuse to stop progesterone until 12 weeks unless this clinic convinces me otherwise. I've miscarried because of a progesterone failure before so I'm extra cautious.

My progesterone was around 98 ish ....They said anything over 30 at this point and you dont need supplement. I am on crinone 8%. I did not get my estrogen numbers from them. I have plenty to continue for several weeks (they gave me 2 wks worth of free samples and I only needed 2 more days, but they said bring the rest back!). I would like to continue for my peace of mind.

My progesterone was around 98 ish ....They said anything over 30 at this point and you dont need supplement. I am on crinone 8%. I did not get my estrogen numbers from them. I have plenty to continue for several weeks (they gave me 2 wks worth of free samples and I only needed 2 more days, but they said bring the rest back!). I would like to continue for my peace of mind.

Are they going to test your progesterone and estrogen after you get off the supplements??

Seems odd to base their decision off of supplemented levels. Meaning, your progesterone and estrogen is obviously going to be good since you are supplementing currently.

Maybe you could ask him if you could continue till at least 10 weeks. It won't harm anything. My RE told me to take estrogen till 8 weeks and progesterone till 10 weeks. When I transferred to my OBGYN she was surprised and said I should continue progesterone till 12 weeks. So I had some refills on my scripts, therefore I took estrogen till 10 weeks and progesterone till 12 weeks.

I weaned off of both and had no issues :)

Both my re and ob keep their patients on progesterone and estrogen until 10-12 weeks. It certainly can't hurt, especially not your peace of mind. I'd ask to stay on it if it makes you feel better!

Mobaby - your progesterone was HIGH (which is AWESOME)! 98 is a great number, so that is probably why they stopped you. Mine was only at 11. If you are just on the crinone it will suppliment you but it will NOT change the reading on your blood tests. So your 98 reading is your own reading without any suppliments.

I stayed on progesterone full tim until 10 weeks and weaned off it it until 11. I was nervous getting off but everything was fine.

thank you sunshine!!! you have calmed my anxiety :) now to make it two more weeks until us!!

dis3tnd: i dont have any real symptoms i dont think. sore bbs here and there and upset tummy after eating...im waiting for morning sickness lol!

thank you sunshine!!! you have calmed my anxiety :) now to make it two more weeks until us!!

dis3tnd: i dont have any real symptoms i dont think. sore bbs here and there and upset tummy after eating...im waiting for morning sickness lol!

Do you do progesterone in oil?? I have no idea what Crinone is.

That's strange that the crinone doesn't make it to the blood if it is being absorb vaginally.

My doctor put me on progesterone vaginal cream with my daughter and it increased my progesterone blood levels. I thought for sure any supplement absorbed goes into your blood stream. Maybe I'm wrong?!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->