• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

IVF - For those in January?? (Nov. is long gone!)

Yes I go Monday. I'm still so nervous it's not good enough. Everyone else seems to at least double in 48 hrs. I'm going to be going crazy until Monday! Ugh why can't I just enjoy this?!

I think your numbers are perfect. :hugs:

There are so many reasons peoples numbers rise fast and some whose rise slower.

Almost every internet site states: HCG doubles every 2-3 days.

What that means is .... your numbers are absolutely stunning and your lil muffin cakes is growing.

Try to keep positive as lil muffin needs your stregnth to keep on growing like he/she should. :hugs:

Yes I go Monday. I'm still so nervous it's not good enough. Everyone else seems to at least double in 48 hrs. I'm going to be going crazy until Monday! Ugh why can't I just enjoy this?!

What that means is .... your numbers are absolutely stunning and your lil muffin cakes is growing.

Try to keep positive as lil muffin needs your stregnth to keep on growing like he/she should. :hugs:

Thank you so much for your encouragement :hugs: it's just do easy to get freaked out and worry with all that is going on I hate that I am torturing myself like this! I will feel better on Monday once I see a nice high number!! :dust:

Thank you so much for your encouragement :hugs: it's just do easy to get freaked out and worry with all that is going on I hate that I am torturing myself like this! I will feel better on Monday once I see a nice high number!! :dust:

Only 2 days away. It will be a gorgeous number for sure!! I'm rooting for ya!! https://freesmileyface.net/smiley/happy/happy-cheerleader-130.gif

well my spotting seems to have stopped, how about you mobaby? I must go to the loo 20x a day to wipe :blush: only 10 days to go for my scan and I have another beta requisition too. Mobaby not long for you!

Teta81 I think your numbers are great, but I understand the worry! Ive had great betas but now spotting so you do think the worst. Too bad we can enjoy anything early on. hopefully your next beta will put your mind at ease :hugs:

no spotting just some of the yellow/brownish discharge..just a little....i go about 50 times a day i think because i am so terrified of spotting/bleeding! only a few more days till ultrasound..it seems like 3 weeks though!

Wow! I've been away for so long - had off site meetings for work Thurs and Fri, and then it was my niece's first birthday on Saturday - missed so much chatter!

So exciting that we're all in the same boat, but I hate that we're all freaking out so much and can't enjoy our BFPs. I wish we could hibernate until second tri!!!

AFM - not many symptoms and have been very worried about bub. Went for a beta today for peace of mind since my ultrasound isn't until Mar 6, and things are progressing well.... just wish I can finally believe it!!!

Teta - so jealous your scan is so soon and that you get so many!!!

Who all is getting betas done Monday?? Teta right??? I'm doing number 4 and praying this is the last. I also have a thyroid appt Tuesday with labs for that so my veins need a break! :)

sarah and iluvbabies good luck today with your betas!

i feel a little sick on stomach today...maybe ms is starting?.

mobaby my sickness kicked in about 3 days ago and is pretty bad! its from the rising hcg so I hope thats a good sign for us! yay cant wait for your scan...only 2 days for you, and a week tomorrow for me.

This mornings beta.......1114!!!!!!! (19dpo)

I'm so relieved the number picked up! And by the looks of things there is only one bean in there! Repeat on Friday (they wanted thurs but we are on vacation until Thursday night).

Still praying!!
:dust:

Anyone else yet??

yea! great news! did u have an us?. why do you say only 1?

No ultrasound, I'm just saying one bc it sounds like pretty average, nothing really high or rapid! Ultrasound next Wednesday!

Teta I can't believe you get to have an ultrasound next week already!!! So jealous! We had the same transfer day but I have to wait until March 6!!!!

I know I feel so lucky about that! I didn't realize it wasn't typical to go that early, because everyone I know around here does go at 6 weeks. It must have to do with what area you're in what the standard is.

yay Teta81 great news!!

so just got my beta results for yesterday, 30 dpo....29,040. Last monday was 6335. at first I thought oh no, thats not doubling every 48 hours anymore (would be nearer 48,000) but I looked online and the doubling time seems to drop off as you get higher levels (im attaching an example if anyone wants to know for the future).

one week tomorrow is my scan, Im feeling so sick and can only spend short amounts of time at the computer :sick::sick::sick:

Attachments

• beta.jpg
    beta.jpg
    32.5 KB · Views: 9
Teta: Scan next week? WOW! Thats early :) Thats awesome though! Sarah: your #s are great!!! I wonder how high mine are now? Guess I'll never know lol. 1 more week!!!! Its so hard waiting.... 1 week feels like 1 month! I have to get through tomorrow then wednesday when I wake up I will be on my way to the appt! Nervous!

No ultrasound, I'm just saying one bc it sounds like pretty average, nothing really high or rapid! Ultrasound next Wednesday!

You are right, for some reason I was thinking there was only 2 days between the 350 and the 1114! The numbers are fantastic! :thumbup:

mobaby I CANNOT WAIT for your scan, you are so lucky that you have only one full day to get through! Im keeping everything crossed that you see a heartbeat....wow what an amazing experience that will be. do you think your OH will cry?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->