IVF - For those in January?? (Nov. is long gone!)

yay Teta81 great news!!

so just got my beta results for yesterday, 30 dpo....29,040. Last monday was 6335. at first I thought oh no, thats not doubling every 48 hours anymore (would be nearer 48,000) but I looked online and the doubling time seems to drop off as you get higher levels (im attaching an example if anyone wants to know for the future).

one week tomorrow is my scan, Im feeling so sick and can only spend short amounts of time at the computer :sick::sick::sick:

Yep I found that out today that it stops doubling. I'm thankful betas are done now! I really think they were causing more worry than good. :wacko:

Teta-Good beta!! Mine was 1442 and I'm officially done! Ultrasound next Wednesday and I see yours is too!!! :)

mobaby I CANNOT WAIT for your scan, you are so lucky that you have only one full day to get through! Im keeping everything crossed that you see a heartbeat....wow what an amazing experience that will be. do you think your OH will cry?

i hope so! i hope its for the right reasons :) i dreamt last night i did see a heartbeat ...im just praying because thats all i can do! i sooo want to be excited.

Teta-Good beta!! Mine was 1442 and I'm officially done! Ultrasound next Wednesday and I see yours is too!!! :)

great numbers! congrats! i havent had a beta past 14dpt. they only do 3 if its rising properly

my ultrasound is next tuesday, so we have a busy 8 days ahead of us! hope its good news for us all.

mobaby I CANNOT WAIT for your scan, you are so lucky that you have only one full day to get through! Im keeping everything crossed that you see a heartbeat....wow what an amazing experience that will be. do you think your OH will cry?

i hope so! i hope its for the right reasons :) i dreamt last night i did see a heartbeat ...im just praying because thats all i can do! i sooo want to be excited.

I had the same dream for myself, but my scan isn't until March 6th!!! Good luck can't wait to hear good news!!!

thanks. i will update sometime tomorrow. im scared to death. i feel like they are going to see an empty sac or no baby because of my low hcg and lack of pg symptoms. not anything i can do but pray for good scan.

Mobaby-I am scared as well and I have until next Wednesday. I have been very hesitant to tell anybody because I want the reassurance all is well. And then my mom decides to tell someone at dd's school. I mean really????

Good luck tomorrow!!!!

Thats why my mom doesnt know and doesnt even know we have been through IVF x 2! She would go tell a whole bunch of people.... She did that to my twin sister when she was pg the first time then she has a MC at 8 weeks. So then my sis had to go tell everyone what happened. Im not saying anything until 10-12 weeks. Some of my close friends know but thats about it. Your betas are nice and high so I would not worry about anything with your scans :) I think if my betas would have started out higher then I would not be soooo worried... I am off to the clinic now. Fingers crossed!!

Mobaby, its not the number of the beta but the doubling....

You'll be fine - fingers crossed for you!!!

So MMC :( Measured 6w1d. Should be 7w. Yolk sac looked degenerated. Questionable fetal pole (very small with no signs of life). Going in friday for D&E so they can send the tissue away for chromosomal analysis. If no answers there, then they will do more testing on me. DH had all the testing already. I figured this would be the outcome. No symptoms + low beta = no good outcome. This is just my luck. Good luck girls. Hopefully we can start again May/June. The thought of it makes me sick. The stress is almost to much. Take care.

So MMC :( Measured 6w1d. Should be 7w. Yolk sac looked degenerated. Questionable fetal pole (very small with no signs of life). Going in friday for D&E so they can send the tissue away for chromosomal analysis. If no answers there, then they will do more testing on me. DH had all the testing already. I figured this would be the outcome. No symptoms + low beta = no good outcome. This is just my luck. Good luck girls. Hopefully we can start again May/June. The thought of it makes me sick. The stress is almost to much. Take care.

OH MY, I am soooooo sorry girl. :hugs:

May God give you strength. :hugs:

omg I feel devastated for you, I kept checking the site and hoping for good news. Im so, so sorry mobaby :hugs: I would assume its a chromosomal issue and theres no reason why it would continue to happen in the future. I hope you find the strength to get through this, big hugs :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Oh no, MoBaby :hugs:

I'm so so sorry to hear - completely devastated for you and for us. We all give each other so much strength and hope on this site - each of our stories matter just as much as our own. I'm praying you find the strength to go at it again and that things are much better. Sending lots of love your way....

I am so sorry this is happening to you mobaby! Nobody should ever have to go through it, it is just so devestating, especially when so much as been invested. I hope you are holding up as good as possible, I am heartbroken for you

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->