• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

IVF - For those in January?? (Nov. is long gone!)

MoBaby I am SO sorry to hear of your situation. This battle is so difficult and I hope that a review with your RE and additional testing will give you the answers that you need. There are no words that will make your situation any better, the only thing that will help is time. :hugs:

I am very scared of this procedure I need have tomorrow. More about the pain and cramping afterwards and bleeding. The RE is also having me take meds to make sure its all out and to decrease bleeding for a week! I read these can cause pretty bad cramping and other side effects. Also have to take doxycycline for 10 days which makes me want to puke in the mornings when I take it. So I get to deal with this bad situation for the next 10 days. And I found out the D&C is expensive and I have not met my deductible for the year which is still $5800 (insurance started over in Jan and had to add DH I pay 100% up to deductible then 0% after that). :( so I know I will have to pay that all which really stinks. I was not expecting to have to pay that much- maybe like $2000 out of pocket. This puts a damper on things for the next several months. Hopefully the bill comes and its a lot less because I really dont want to delay the next cycle any longer than July.

Thanks for all who have commented on this terrible situation. We will find strength in all of this and we will get our baby eventually. I am soooo happy for everyone who is progressing well and sooo excited to get to hear about ultrasounds, etc.

BTW: When I talked with my RE yesterday and asked him about the beta, he said to him a 32 is not that low. He said he would have been more concerned if my beta was in the teens. He has had many successful pregnancies with low betas. But the progression was great and he said there were no red flags from there. So, just wanted to give others hope who make come here after a low beta. Just because its low does mean it will end. Unfortunately, mine did.

Mobaby-I had a D&C once and it was a piece of cake! I had little to no pain. In fact they didn't give me anything for it. I was back to myself in a day or two. Good luck tomorrow!!! :hugs:

big :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs: mobaby
I cannot imagine having to take all those awful drugs and to have to pay ontop of it all. it all seems so unfair :cry: I will be thinking about you tomorrow and praying for a quick recovery for you :hugs:

MoBaby - I'm thinking of you today and hoping things aren't near as bad as you're expecting.

back home now, some cramps, just sad knowing its officially over. did fine at appt, falling apart now. Will follow up with RE in a couple of weeks. I wish poor baby would have grown past 6 weeks, but God only know why baby didnt make it. Im glad i got to experience while i did and got to feel what its like to have a pos hpt for once. Hopefully this summer i get to cycle again and we can get twinnies although id be more than happy to be able to get one.

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs: mobaby
life does seem cruel at moments like this. I am not a religious person however I have had many things in my life happen at profound times to know things happen when they are suppose to. I guess your forever baby was just not ready to be born yet. My mum had 4 miscarriages before I came along, and sometimes I think wow I would not be here if those had stayed. Keep the faith that it WILL happen, you know you can get pregnant you just need a healthy embryo. Take care of yourself and please keep in touch.

:hugs:Mobaby I hope you are feeling a little bit better today. I know it is probably not comforting now, but I agree with Sarah that when you are holding your baby for the first time one day, this will all make sense, bc that is the baby u are meant to have. That thought is what brought me comfort through my mc in July. Knowing one day I will have a baby that I could never picture life without. I always think that about dd. we tried so long for her, and while I was upset to not be pg all of the failed cycles, I'm so thankful now they failed bc then I wouldn't have her :hugs:

How is everyone else coming along? Sarah ultrasound on Tuesday?? Mine is Wednesday morning. Don't know how I'm going to make it til then!! :wacko:

Mobaby, I am so terribly sorry for your loss. Life is so unfair sometimes. :hugs:

thank you so much! Ive been in bed sick all week, been feeling really rough :sick::sick::sick:

Sorry you're feeling so bad but at least its a good sign! I wish I was feeling some nausea so I knew baby was still going strong. All I have right now is still just swollen boobs....

good luck sarah! bet u have a nice strong beanie in there! cant wait to hear!

dis3tnd you are early; symptoms will come! my twin had no symptoms at all with her pg.

afm: doing ok; have a lot of pelvic pain today but dr said its nml. bleeding like af. im on a med that causes uterine contractions so thats prob why. im super bloated ( up 4 lbs today!) so uncomfortable. should have some results by end of wk and im to follow up march 19th (assuming i have a period). im managing. nothing could have been done differently as this outcome was unpredictable.

who else is having u/s this weekend? how exciting!

Sarah what time do you go??? Can't wait to hear from you

Mobaby I hope you are keeping your spirits up as best as possible. :hugs:

My ultrasound is tomorrow morning at 9am. Longest 24 hours ever! :wacko:

Cant wait to hear everyone's ultrasound results!!! :)

We are going for our official gender scan on Thursday, but we are pretty sure it's a boy since we saw some plumbing at our NT scan at 13 weeks.

Mobaby - hope you feel better soon and that you get your answers as soon as possible!

Sarah - we're all waiting to hear!

Teta - wow your 23 dpo beta was great. I haven't repeated since 18 dpo, tempted to go get a repeat though. How are you feeling? Any symptoms?

I'm feeling slightly uncomfortable today. Not being able to really swallow my breakfast, still trying and its almost noon. No nausea, just not being able to take it down my throat...

PCOSMom - How exciting to already be at your official gender scan!! Hopefuly no suprises though!! How I wish I was in your shoes, when the ultrasound is exciting not scary.... I still have to wait 2 weeks, as they're not doing my 7 week scan until I'm almost 8 weeks....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->