• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

IVF - For those in January?? (Nov. is long gone!)

Sarah I think you are considered 7 weeks 3 days today because it goes from the day of your retrieval (which is considered 2 weeks). So your little one is right on the mark!!

oh thats interesting, so it doesnt matter when your retrieval was (early or late) they consider that 2 weeks?. most of the tickers go from lmp so its confusing.

Yeah it doesn't matter when your lmp was, you are considered 2 weeks at retrieval (aka conception). Bc in the real world, your lmp would have been two weeks before you ovulated, which is the retrieval day. It's very confusing, but just count your retrieval day at 2 weeks and count from there!

You are right! I stimmed for 3+ weeks and although we didn't do a transfer that cycle I certainly wouldn't have added an extra week on.

When I was pg with dd I used my Doppler 10 times a day:haha:
DH wanted to kill me! I had to sneak it sometimes! I even brought it on vacation with me, twice! :haha:

We are both getting scans tomorrow! :happydance:

So exciting! How many weeks will you be tomorrow for your scan?? Im SO nervous!!!!

6 weeks 3 days and hoping to get a more accurate due date by measurements. Yea scared doesn't even begin to describe it!!!!

After by far the most stressful morning of my life, and I live to tell about it.....

we have ONE BABY WITH ONE NICE STRONG HEARTBEAT. :cloud9::cloud9::cloud9:
I couldn't be happier and just keep praying everything stays on course :happydance::happydance::happydance:

Another ultrasound next Tuesday morning, back to being nervous that everything will be ok then :wacko: But I do feel so relieved to have seen and HEARD a beautiful heartbeat :yipee:

Teta, that is amazing news! I am so happy for you.

So.....In limbo....Baby A has a hb. Baby B is just slightly behind. I am scared to death!!! I'm delaying the official announcement until I know what is going to happen. Shocked to see 2 sacs on the screen! Thought my numbers would be higher, I would be sicker, etc. No measurements or dates so I gonna bug next week for that. Really wish I had some numbers. Thanks everyone for thinking of me!

After by far the most stressful morning of my life, and I live to tell about it.....

we have ONE BABY WITH ONE NICE STRONG HEARTBEAT. :cloud9::cloud9::cloud9:
I couldn't be happier and just keep praying everything stays on course :happydance::happydance::happydance:

Another ultrasound next Tuesday morning, back to being nervous that everything will be ok then :wacko: But I do feel so relieved to have seen and HEARD a beautiful heartbeat :yipee:

congrats! :cloud9:

So.....In limbo....Baby A has a hb. Baby B is just slightly behind. I am scared to death!!! I'm delaying the official announcement until I know what is going to happen. Shocked to see 2 sacs on the screen! Thought my numbers would be higher, I would be sicker, etc. No measurements or dates so I gonna bug next week for that. Really wish I had some numbers. Thanks everyone for thinking of me!

why in limbo, because Baby B is slightly behind with no heartbeat? hopefully it can catch up, but you must be ecstatic to see the one heartbeat :hugs:

why in limbo, because Baby B is slightly behind with no heartbeat? hopefully it can catch up, but you must be ecstatic to see the one heartbeat :hugs:

Yep! I am over the moon about the hb but so worried about the other one. You know?

Oh wow ILuvBabies, twins! I understand your concern. Did they give you any hint if it is normal for baby b to be behind? I know with almost all twins one is behind, but did they say how many days behind?

How many weeks are you? What day was your ER and ET? Sorry for the questions. I was just trying to get an idea of the time line.

You must be so relieved to see one HB regardless! Congrats!

I had a similar thing happen at my 1st and 2nd ultrasound. They found 2 sacs but one sca was empty though. It wasnt a perfecty round sac either, so my RE wasn't too optimistic about it.

Having said that, heartbeats can show up at different times. They normally say heartbeats should be detected at 7 weeks. Try not to worry too much. It's all in Gods hands!!

Congrats Teta, that's wonderful news! Can't believe we had our transfers on the same day but we'll all have to wait two more weeks for my scan.

Iluv, congrats on seeing the one heartbeat. I hope the other catches up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->