• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

IVF - For those in January?? (Nov. is long gone!)

ILuvBabies - how are your babies doing? Your followup scan is today right???

Yep thanks for asking! Baby B has not progressed. The sac appeared empty so I don't even know what happened. Baby A is doing well and measures 7 weeks which is real close to my ticker! I had to ask for measurements but I'm happy to have them. Yolk sac looked good and so did hb!! I won't go back until March 14th. :)

Sorry about Baby B, but its great to hear Baby A is doing well!!!

Keep your fingers crossed for my scan next week!

I definitely will! Thanks! All these waits are killer!

Teta: Great news on your scan!! Congrats :)

MoBaby, how are you doing? Did you get your results in and get any answers? I know the emotional healing will take its time, but how about the physical pain? Any relief from that at least?

My thoughts are with you....

hey thanks for asking... physical pain is pretty much gone, eased up over weekend. Still spotting at 13 days post procedure...i am emotional at times, more on wednsdays because that is my weekly mark. i have excepted things and will move on. but it still hurts. i have f/u march 19th and will have more info then about things. hopefully i have a full af in a couple of weeks which is estimated to come march 16, which it may be even later or earlier than that. so depending on af and depending what re says on the 19, i plan on starting another cycle in may. In april i plan on getting my saline u/s again and i have to do some other testing over also i think. so thats the plan.

Thank you for your support mobaby! I know it must be hard sticking around these boards, But it sounds like you are doing as well as can be expected. I can somewhat relate to what you are going through, I also had a mc with d&e in July, and my would have been due date just passed a few days ago. So that was hard. Hopefully now everything will turn out as it should and this will be the bean for me! All I wanted was to be pg again by my due date, and you will be too! :hugs:

Iluvbabies, Congrats on the good looking bean you have growing! I'm sorry about baby b :nope:

Thank you for your support mobaby! I know it must be hard sticking around these boards, But it sounds like you are doing as well as can be expected. I can somewhat relate to what you are going through, I also had a mc with d&e in July, and my would have been due date just passed a few days ago. So that was hard. Hopefully now everything will turn out as it should and this will be the bean for me! All I wanted was to be pg again by my due date, and you will be too! :hugs:

Iluvbabies, Congrats on the good looking bean you have growing! I'm sorry about baby b :nope:

How many weeks will you be for you next scan?? I have to wait until the 14th. I'm ready just to see baby again. Think I'm gonna order a doppler in the meantime. :)

How many weeks will you be for you next scan?? I have to wait until the 14th. I'm ready just to see baby again. Think I'm gonna order a doppler in the meantime. :)

I will be 8 weeks for my next scan. Then I am released to my ob and will have another there at 9 weeks. I'm lucky to get to have so many, because I'm so anxious the days in between :wacko:

I wish I had one every week! I hate the tww.

Mobaby, I hope you get some answers when you go to your appt on the 19th. (((Hugs)))

First scan tomorrow.... in complete fear.... DH and I took the day off work. Have to wait until 12:30pm, so at least I can pretend to sleep-in until its time... I say pretend because I know DH and I won't be sleeping a wink tonight....

I'm so excited for your scan! I forget, did you put one or two embies back?? How have u been feeling? Hopefully still lousy :winkwink::haha:

I have mine tomorrow morning too! I'm not gonna lie I'm just as nervous as I was for the first. I hate living in constant fear that something is going to be wrong. I wish I could just be happy and excited, past the day of the ultrasound. That day im very excited knowing everything looks perfect, and then starting the next day I get more and more nervous that something has gone wrong:wacko:

Good luck tomorrow and good luck sleeping tonight! I know the feeling! :hugs:

Thanks Teta! Good news is a heart beat at 8 weeks (which you and I will be 1 day short of) is very promising, and gives us a 98% chance of carrying to term.

I'm feeling really tired still. Sunday I did well and had lots of energy, but today its back. I'm taking something for my nausea and vomiting so I acn function at work, but today I still threw up this morning and I'm very dizzy.

How are you feeling?

Wooohooo!! Action is picking back up in here!!!

Good luck tomorrow ladies :)

Haha, being the last one in this group to get her ultrasound (I think), I'm desperately trying to keep everyone here still interested so that I have some cheerleaders and support too!!

Good luck tomorrow! It is scary but exciting.

Haha, being the last one in this group to get her ultrasound (I think), I'm desperately trying to keep everyone here still interested so that I have some cheerleaders and support too!!

U need to start a journal :)

Ha - I've thought about it many times, but being all sensitive I'd be too gutted if no one cared what I had to say!

U need to start a journal :)

Ha - I've thought about it many times, but being all sensitive I'd be too gutted if no one cared what I had to say!
Awww I'd definitely follow you ;) as I'm sure you'd have many other ;)

hehe thanks.... maybe (fingers crossed) a pregnancy journal is in my near future...

I was the same as you and you would be amazed at the number of ladies who will start to follow you :)

Can't wait for the results of the scan tomorrow!!!!

Dis3-Good luck tomorrow!

Me-Bought a doppler and found baby's HB today!!!! Nothing better than that little flushing. :*)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->