Ivf/Icis July/Aug Ninewells Hospital Dundee

Well now Rox I was just thinking that as I am 10dp5dt does that ran that af would have technically showed up by now? Wouldn't the meds stop her? Touch wood no sign of spotting or bleeding at the moment xx. Ps I am noticing a little bit of tender boobedness! But probs just the bloody crinone.
Defo a pessimist eh girls - sorry!! Xx

Meant to read 'does that mean' not 'does that ran' - stupid phone!

It's all looking very positive Minno :). I am glad your husband has apologised and you are both ok, does he not realise how much you have gone through!! I mean going through it here is bad enough but you have travelled to Prague, went through it all on your own and now all the emotions will be getting to you, plus the fact the drugs! Of course your hormones will be everywhere... But your allowed to be like that ;)!! God help him when you get your positive and the hormones keep coming :lol: xx

Ha ha H yes if I get a positive he better start walking on eggshells. I was furious with him last night but he says I overreacted cos he hadn't hoovered one of the bedrooms upstairs. I did probably overreact but hey I'm on a knife edge here, a little bit of understanding wouldn't go amiss!
I am feeling Pms again. Peeing a few times tonight so it's either af en route or it's the other (that which shall not be named!). Tmi but no blood on the crinone stick so she's not here yet! Xx

All sounding good!! M you sound exactly like me in run up to test day! It's just the meds. Yes you would bleed while on meds happened to me the first time round. I feel awful today been sent home from work ! Too heavy handed with chilli in tea last night suffering today! Let's just say I need to stay very close to a bathroom! 😕

Sorry to hear you're not feeling well Rox - yuck. I hate feeling sicky. But for some reason I am feeling a bit sicky this afternoon too. Have a slight headache so that might be the culprit.
Hope you are feeling better soon xx

Here's hoping your not feeling well for good reasons- when I said you sounded like me in lead up to test day - I meant I also tried to blame the meds to explain things away! Didn't want to get my hopes up! I didn't mean it is just the meds!! If that makes sense ! Xx

Ah ha lol. I do think it's the meds but I know exactly what you mean - I'm totally dismissing it might be due to other factors! Can't dare think like that though :( xx

Aww roxabell hope you feel better soon! I had chilli for tea last night too but luckily mine didn't come to that hahahaa! X
Aw Minno! You never reacted bad at all! I would have been the same!! All your signs are sounding positive! I'm so excited for you!! Xx

I am actually now starting to wonder. I have felt off since lunchtime today and tonight felt positive sick. I have a headache which I do get when pms and St can make me feel like that too so could just be that but boobs also a tiny little bit tender. Could all be progesterone related of course. Now in bed as exhausted today also. Mmmmmmmmmm. I hate this when I start to have a bit of hope and find out it's a negative in a couple of days. Ah well, time will tell. H when did you start feeling icky ? This would be way early to feel ill wouldn't it?
Xx

Rox, how are you feeling? Hope your rummy has settled down and things are a bit more, ahem, solid! Xx

Tummy more solid now! Lol but as you can see from time of posting insomnia seems to be settling in! Went to bed at 8.30 which is now normal for me .. Had a horrible dream woke up then was starving so got up! Think will try to go back to sleep for an hour I will be knackered tomorrow now! M your signs are looking good... I remember getting up few times a night to wee .. Convinced myself it was af on way but a few times a night was even usual for that! I'd give anything for a few times a night now lucky of its only 4!!!! After dodgy tummy yesterday feel like my belly has gone down hope all ok with my wee ones!!! Does the worrying ever stop!? Lol xxx

It's a nightmare Rox. If by some miracle the test is positive I will worry myself sick the whole 9 months. Great eh?!
I'm sure all will be well with wee ones. They are well protected in there. Tummy always flatter in morning - wait til tonight when it will bloat up again - lovely. Hope u managed to get some sleep xx

Ah Minno all sounding very positive if you ask me! I didn't feel 100% at this stage but like you I blamed the meds, and my sickness hit about a week after my test date 😷 and that was it right through to about 14 weeks! Yuk! It is a worry though, I worried the whole way through and never just relaxed and enjoyed being pregnant, it didn't feel real for me, and looking back I'm so angry and upset I didn't as I feel I missed out on a lot :(. If I ever got pregnant again I would definitely cherish it more, so Rox and Minno enjoy every minute of it, even though you are worried speak to them babies and enjoy it. Rox glad your feeling better! And I'm sure your wee bubs are doing just great! I had sickness for about 3 months and barely ate and was so ill and mine were just perfect :). Xx

Hope it's the result you want today Minno xxxxxx lots of baby dust your way

Unfortunately a bfn for me today girls. Not unexpected so I'm actually ok. Been here a few times now and just have to pick yourself up and get on. I'll have to test again over weekend to be sure says the clinic as otd not until tomoro. Pointless but there you are.
Not sure about Dundee now either. This cycle was perfect with great lining and two expanding blasts and it didn't work so can't see it ever working for me. Not sure I want to thrown even more money at it. We want more holidays as a family etc- so I think that might well be it for me. Would be different if I didn't have any kids but I know I'm already very blessed. Will see how I feel in a few weeks time.
Off to sunny Tenerife in February so will look forward to that.
Will let you know if anything changes but thanks for all your support girls, means a lot xxx

I'm so, so sorry Minno xxxx Absolutely gutted for you - your right about taking a few weeks to think it over. One last bash maybe whatever decision you make it will be for the best. No words I can say to express my disappointment for you xxx Take care xxxxx

I am so sorry to hear this Minno .. I did genuinely think this was it for you :(. I'm gutted for you. Just try and relax over the next few weeks and see how you feel xx

So Sorry Minno, I was so hoping this one would be a winner for you. Like the others have said a few weeks rest and to let your hormones get back to normal then see you you feel. I understand that you feel blessed to already have a family, so do I, but to be completely honest if someone told me tomorrow that I could give it one more go I'd be sitting at the clinic door waiting for it to open!

Rest well. Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->