Ivf/Icis July/Aug Ninewells Hospital Dundee

Glad your home and hope you managed to get a better sleep last night, I can't remember how I felt really, I do remember feeling a bit bloated and crampy though but can't remember anything else, are you off work? Xx

Yes off work until Thursday - bliss! Saw my son off to school this morning and came back to bed with a cuppa for a sneaky extra hour or so lie in. Naughty! Had a much better sleep last night and feel loads better but still shattered. Likely all the anxiety and adrenaline catching up with me. Planning an easy few days and then back for one day and off for weekend as I don't work Fridays.
Not feeling much of anything - tempting to think there's nothing happening. Ah well what can you do? There's always our Tenerife holiday in Feb to look forward to 😀 xx

Aw that's great. Just rest up when you feel you need to :) it is such a build up until transfer and then the wait is longgg and I think it does catch up on you. Aw lucky you!! We go away soon for a wee holiday but still in the UK! Not venturing far with two little toddlers haahaaa! Although could do with some sun with this non exsistant summer we have had!! Hopefully you will be going to Tenerife with a bump ;) xx

That would be amazzzzzzing! I am getting some mild menstrual type feelings - hope it means something is going on in there! Been up and walked the dog and sitting with my decaf coffee and the patio doors open getting some sunshine :). Love being off!!

Where are going to H? I love family holidays wherever we go. Had many a great holiday in Aviemore - my son loves it there. It's just the weather that puts a literal dampener on things. Xx

Hey Minno been dipping into thread every now and again. Your FET came round fast. All sounds very positive. Sending lots of baby dust your way. Relax and enjoy the days off! X

Aww sounds like you have had a lovely day :). Sounds positive, I did get feelings like that as I was convinced my period was on its way!! Enjoy your next few days off. We are going to Ayr :) Hoping the weathers decent !! Aw do you, I love aviemore as well! We go there sometimes! It's lovely! Xx

Thank you Roxabell - how are you doing?
Haven't been to Ayr for a long time H - nice there especially with decent weather. When are you off? Hope you have a fantastic time.
I had a really nice day and looking forward to same tomoro with a bit of luck. Could get used to this being off lark. I'm lucky cos I have a Friday off anyway but it always goes so quickly. I need to be off more than I work!
Felt quite yucky before my tea tonight but now feel perfectly fine. Mmmm would be way too early to feel much either way I should think so just need to shut my mind up!!
Trash TV beckons.... Xx

It's the end of September a
We go away. How have you been feeling? Any symptoms? Xx

Nothing much at all H :( I'm already feeling it hasn't worked and I'm not even at four full days past transfer yet. Feel occasional mild menstrual but that's likely the medication. Disappointing to say the least but just have to play it out. Enjoying being off work if nothing else!
What are you up to today? Xx

Morning ladies

Morning Minno - chin up lovely x there's such a happy high after transfer, your just settling down now so please don't get disheartened xxx I was already planning my FEt because I felt like my periods were coming any minute. It felt like that even after my positive. If only there was a magic wand eh, day 4/5 it all kicks in too early for any test to show but nearing the days when it potentially would. Just keep busy - get a good book!. Easy for me to say eh xxx

Aww try not to feel like that, I only really felt bloated the day after, and nothing much really, I felt it hadn't worked, I did feel like my period was on its way all the time! I do remember that much , remember if it has worked your so early on there never really is any signs as such, so try not to think about it too much! Although I know how hard it is :( keep yourself busy. I haven't been up to much, has twins at toddlers that's about all. Have you been doing much on your days off xx

Thanks glitter and H. The 2ww is sooooo hard and sooooo long, it drives me crazy. The coordinator at the clinic said the same H, would not get any signs at this point and any I did get would be down to the medication. Hard not to read into things though. I don't feel any different except today have felt a bit menstrual on and off. Have had a few pinga on left side also but can't help feeling it's not worked. Bought some tests today so I can get on with it when time comes. Not sure whether to test early or just hang on. Back to work tomoro so at least I will be a bit distracted. I have to remind myself I am only still 4 days past transfer. Still v early as you say H. Wouldn't know a thing about it if it was natural so why should I expect to know now?!

Today I had another chill day - really have enjoyed my time off despite it being the 2ww. But I think I do need to focus my mind on other things so work will do that for sure!

Hope you have a good rest of week planned and are gearing up for holidays soon :) xxx

That's exactly how to think you would never know as it's impossible to know this early on, but it's very hard not to think about every little twinge in our bodies at the time! Even though some of the 'feelings' we probably feel all the time but when your waiting on a sign then you notice every twinge your body does :lol:. Just see how you feel over the next few days, this Is the longest two weeks of our lives!! Xx

You've got that right! I'm a control freak and like to know what's going on, especially where my body is concerned! Wish there was a way to know what's going on in there!
In bed now and listening to the rain - again. Does it ever stay away for long?! Hope you get some late summer sunshine on your hols H. Will be a fun time for you if a bit exhausting!! Xx

Aw the weather is so bad just now, it's sickening :(! How you been feeling today with being back at work? I agree, wish you could have a wee camera inside to know exactly what is going on.. I hope we get a little sunshine at least for my week away.. Will see I suppose, don't hold out much hope.. :cry: xx

Hope everyone else is getting on fine xx

Well today was mega busy at work so barely had time to think about anyhing. A good thing! As a result the day has flown in compared to last few days where I probably had too much time to think. Clinic have said I wouldn't feel anything at this point. They said that none of their successful patients have mentioned symptoms at this stage. Mmmmm. Well.
so I have to just forget about it and see! Went to tesco to buy some tests and could only get clear blue. Nah. Wanted frer's in case decide to test a bit early. Will have to try and get some.
Getting some twangs low down all day today. Weird. Not reading anything into it at all. Probably stress lol

Weather is crap! I think you will get Indian summer weather for your hols H - lovely :) xxx

So no update from me on test results yet but news from today H is that we've had word from Dundee that they have a donor for us and we can progress to a cycle with them in October! Oh man. Talk about timing. Now my head is mince and I am having the inevitable thoughts of - just one more go.... Arghhhhhhhhhhhh help me!! Xx

Aww glad you managed to get a while rest from not thinking about things with work :). Did you manage to get any tests today? Are you going to test early? Oh my no way!! Imagine that eh!! Eeeeeek! Do you need to tell them by a certain time? As could see how you get on with this and if a success then great if not then at least you would have option :) xx

Never got any tests today so only have clear blue in the house. They say you can test up to four days early but I'd have preferred an frer to be honest. Might nip into Boots to get one on Monday.
I know, the Dundee thing is a head wreck. I'm already thinking about it and this cycle isn't even over yet! Ridiculous!! Xx

Keep positive about this cycle and hopefully you won't even have to think about Dundee :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->