• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

IVF/ICSI at Guys? Anyone else?

Lovely to hear from everyone!

Briss, only next month and you will be starting again! I have everything crossed for you!

Izabella how did today go! All fingers and toes crossed! Embryo adoption sounds interesting but hopefully you won't have to go down that route! I stimmed for 12 days and got a much better response to the longer stims! better quality eggs and embryos!

Monkeyfeet, how are you finding DR ? Keep us posted! Whereas your husband going for work! You are so brave, will he be able to come back for visits?

Serena and key how are you both?

Afm wedding at the end of the month! Eeeeekk had my hen on Saturday, felt terrible yeserday!!!

Izabella we posted at the same time! 10 is a great number! Let us no tomorrow how you get on! I understand you feeling less optimistic! Just take every day as it comes!

Hi Kazza how are you and your gourgeus babies? Thanks for letting me know that you stim for 12 days. I hope my 14 stim days were OK considering I had a very slow start due to the pill until 3 days before stim and no other meds apart from cetrocide from day 6 of stim.

9 of my eggs were injected and 8 fertilised normal. We are going day 5 on Sat. Really hope the embyes would do fine. I am still very coutions and scared that something can go wrong any time. Such as my linning, high progesterone or the eggs were over cooked. It is a nerve wreaking waiting. 10 days ago we were telling the doctors that we want to cancel the cycle and they really worked hard to convince us that things can improve. Hope they were right.

10 eggs is fantastic. It's so hard to stay positive but each day is looking good. When will they let you know the fertilisation rate?

Kazza - so exciting about the wedding. Have you decided on the babies' outfits? What did you do on your hen?

I'm good thanks but very tired after a sleepless night with Rosie. She's teething terribly & had a fever & burning cheeks and just wanted to be walked around all night! X

Kazza such exciting times about your wedding. Your little one will be present - fantastic! What day is your wedding? My sister in law gets married on 29th March and she just had the hen party last Saturday on 1st March- same time as you? I had to miss it because I was still stimming and was a overnight in Premier in in London. I am also not telling anyone, apart from my sister, about this IvF cycle just in case.
How was your hen party?

Hey girls!!

Izabella that really is a great fert report! Everything crossed for you!!

My wedding is 28th march !! I went to a Chinese restaurant and when Left there was a party bus outside to take us to a club in London!! I got terribly drunk!! What did your sister do?

Serena poor you and Rosie!! Hope you have a better night tonight!!

Izabela - any news?

Kazza - that's what hen nights are for - hazy shameful memories. 3 weeks tomorrow! X

Getting very nervous about my transfer tomorrow. I hope to have left 2 good blasts. Serena we posted at the same time, my post appears first. I had 10 eggs, 9 injectable and 8 fertilized OK. I was very pleased but nervous how things are moving from here.
Guys charged me 200 for consultation but I have not had one this time as they went on the last year one. I will check tomorrow if I still need to pay this.

Serena how old is Rosie now? Hope soon the theeting is not going to upset her as much.

Kazza my sister in law had a fantastic han night. Lunch, dinner and lots of drink in London. They stayed over night in a hotel. Her wedding is actually on 28th as well. I will be thinking of you as well. How are Josh and Chloe?

Oh Izabela that's brilliant news, what a great response you've had. And five day transfer, brilliant. I'll be keeping my fingers crossed that you get 2 or more great quality embryos x
Rosie is 7 months now....so just another year & a half of this teething malarkey x

I had my transfer on Saturday and I had 2 blasts back. One 5BC and 3BC. I olso had 1 frozen on day 5 but don't know the grade. 4 more reached blastocyt stage on day 6 by unfortunately they had few dead cells and the chances to survive freezing and towing were not great so they were not frozen. The embryologist said was a good batch and they are pleased with the quality even if not top quality. I hope it sticks. My ectopic was a 4BB. I am now worried that the eggs may still be affected by progesterone - as happen with Lister and still made it to blast. My last progesterone test was Thursday before Monday collection, Guys did not feel I need another one although I mentioned it. I am also worried that the lining my be affected - last checked on Sat before Monday EC. I am a bit more relax as I have not felt early ovulation and either was detected on ovulation tests.
I am also worried of early AF as had too long stim and my natural period is due on 13 th March. I hope the Cetrocide made all the difference.
So today 2 day past 5 transfer. Looking for early signs but I can't feel any, no implantation twinges.

Serena I can't believe that Rosalie is already 7 months old. are you thinking to try for a sibling. You have some frosties with Guys do you?
Guys have been very professional this time and prompt of answering phones.

2 transferred & 1 frozen is great. And great the others were so close to being frozen too, massive improvement to previous rounds. Let us know if you get any symptoms over the next week or so! Hopefully the progesterone will work & no ovulation or early AF x

Yes I have two frozen embryos but can't start thinking about no.2 until Rosie takes a bottle/cup which is not looking any time soon x

Good news about transfer Izabella, one of my twins was a 3bc embie!! 5bc means your blast is hatching so that's great!!! I have everything crossed! Don't forget not everyone feels implantation!

No simptoms apart from the one from progesterone and steroids. I really hope one will stick.

Rosie seems to know what is best.

My cat is not very well and I had to take her twice to the vet. She has urinary cysts due to stress for taking her for the annual buster last week. She hates the cage, car and new places. She is on pain killers and should sort itself. She demands lots of cuddles.

Kazza thanks for sharing your grade this makes me more positive knowing about your gourgeus babies.
Funny my sister went to emergency when she was 5 weeks pregnant because she had some pains, she never tested and did not know she was pregnant. The doctor seen only one of the babies but too early for a heart beat so he called her back in a week or so. The doctor was surprised to see the second babies but worked abut this one as was much smaller and was messuaring nearly 2 weeks behind. Until 18 weeks that one was smaller but catch up to 3 days smaller possible around the real time of fert. No both are healthy and are weighting similar weight. Was just thinking if was not a natural pregnancy this emby would had never been put back.

I had tested everyday with pos cheapy 10ml and on day 9 post ovulation I had a little line and seems darker yesterday and today. but nut much difference from yesrerday to today. I am worried that will get lighter like last time on day 13. Today is day 11. Here is a pic of yesterday with the date and today with no writting.
what do you thing?

Attachments

• 20140314_070307.jpg
    20140314_070307.jpg
    11 KB · Views: 9
No that the issue. Not sure if something wrong with that test as has a patch like. The tonight one is identical with this morning one.

Today are 2 years since I had the operation for my ectopic. Very stressed.

It must be so stressful because of your ectopic, but positive tests are such a good sign, I will be hoping that they keep coming until OTD. When is your OTD? And how are you feeling? X
How is your cat? Hope she's better x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"