IVF/ICSI at Guys? Anyone else?

I never took the steroids but key did, I'm sure her sleep was messed up for a while if I remember rightly! But so worth it! Do you have a scan booked?

Tinkerbell how you doing!

Almost sorted just a few things to tie up!

Guys called me today and finally I have a scan booked for 11th of April, quiet late so I need to have patience. Well this weekend I am going to a birthday party, next one my SIL wedding the following one baby shower and than the scan should go fast enough.

Kazza must be so nice to have your babies at the weeding.

Hope everyone is well.

Can't wait for your scan! How many weeks will you be at the scan?

Yes it will be lovely, I will post some pics after!

Izabela - brilliant that you have a scan booked & lots to keep you occupied in the mean time. Has the pain gone now? I had lots of pain & felt like AF was coming at any minute - maybe implantation pain?
Have you told any of your family yet?

Kazza - one week! Sooooo exciting. What is left to do this week or can you put your feet up (as much as they'll ever be up with twins!) x

I will be nearly 8 weeks at the scan. We only told my sister and maybe after the scan may tell more people but I would like to wait until 12 weeks just in case.

Thinkerbell how are your injections going? Do you have an idea when ER?

How is everyone?

Tinkerbell - how is it going for you?

Monkeyfeet - where in your cycle are you now?

Key - how is Isabelle?

Izabela - how are you? Is it sinking in yet?

Kazza - Good luck for tomorrow! Have a brilliant time!

Hi all,

Kazza - have an amazing day tomorrow! I hope it's just perfect for you. Ill be thinking of you lots.xx

Izabela I hope you're doing ok.x

Key and tinkerbell I hope you're both doing ok.

Serena - how're things with you? I hope teething is causing less pain and more sleep of late.x

I am going for ec tomorrow. Our egg share got cancelled this week so its turned into a self funded cycle. The clinic as far as I can work out we're just covering themselves as they were were worried I may only get 8-9 eggs (they like 8 for egg share as a min. If they go ahead and collect without cancelling and I don't produce enough on the day they would have had to hon or my free treatment and refund my recipients. Anyways - this decision was made on Monday when I had 11-13 follicles. On weds I had a few more! I'm gutted for my recipient and its really playing on my mind but we couldn't risk getting the bare min of eggs as they will only blast culture if you have 4 at day 3. I guess we just had to make right decision for us to continue self funded.

Anyways - fingers crossed we get a decent crop tomorrow. Slightly petrified that they claim ill be awake throughout - its sedation which I had twice at guys but wasast asleep! No bum rocket either!

Much love to all.xx

Monkeyfeet good lick with collection tomorrow sounds like you have a good amount of folies. X

Kazza I hope your wedding was great!

Thinkerbell how thing s going.

Serena I hope Rosalie sleeps better.

Key how is Isabel?

Bad news on my end. Thursday I went to A&E with pain on my abdoment slightly to the right - first time on the right although I had on the left as well. I was suffering with bad and compacted constipation and when I pushed hard I had instant fresh blood. I thought was early miscarriage but it was ectopic on right side- possible double not sure yet the doctor said was like a finger size wraped in the tube . Surgent sent it to the lab should know results in w month. My progesterone was 127 and bloods 3600 so before the scan I had few hopes as the bleeding stopped and was only when air travel through intestines. Was really exhausting. My lining ws still ok although not sure about the bleeding. I had key hole surgery and they removed my right tube too. I had blood in my abdomen and they also corrected my left side which from the last full c section was adhering to abdomen and intestine and this is why had pain in the left side. Do not want to think what a mess I have inside.

I wish Guys should have taken my concern about ectopic more serious and done blood test or also use emby glue.

Supposed it was not mean to be for as again.

Sorry for the long post but I feel like I will never catch a break.

Oh izabela - there are no words. I am so so sorry. Sending you huge love and hugs.xxxxxxxx

Izabela, I know i was not posting much laterly cos I am away but reading your news is just heartbreaking, wanted to send you a virtual hug. This is just so unfair, there no words, my heart goes to you And I wish with All my heart that you get your happy ending and soon

Oh god Izabela, I'm so sorry that is horrendous. I can't believe it, just such sad news. You have been through so much already, it's totally unfair. Wishing you so much love x

Thanks ladies it means so much your support all the way. We told everybody that I had complications due to adhesions from previous. I could have not face another pitty look about ectopic. Only my sister knows the true but she is so bussy with her twins she has not had much time to chat with me.

I am trying to force myself to think possitive and I want to believe that us thr ladies who are struggling to conceive once we have our children we are not going to have any more struggles such as childhood illnesses or rebellious teenagers as we paid enough!!!

Monkeyfeet how was your ec? Sorry your cycle had been cancelled as egg share, but at least you keep all your eggs!

How's everyone doing?

I have finally got a letter from UCH and they scheduled our initial appointment for mid May. It seems like ages but I am hoping we can spend this time improving DH's sperm. His testosterone is definitely increasing and I can see the result but we do not know yet if it improved his SA.

Kazza - good to hear from you - how was the big day?? Hoping you had an amazing time! Xx

Briss - glad to hear you have been scheduled - here's hoping the next few weeks speed by for you.x

Izabela - sending you much love. You are such a trouper. Stay positive. It Will happen for you.xx

Hope all else are well? Key? Serena? Hope you guys are ok. Tinkerbell?

Afm - transferred two back on weds. Feeling unusually low about it all. Not great quality and nothing went to freeze. Anyhow. Appreciate we're so very lucky to have William.

Love to all.xxx

Monkeyfeet, congratulations on being PUPO! try and stay positive, every book I read on IVF suggests that somehow it helps, doctors observed over the years that women who had positive attitude after transfer had better chances at implantation. it's not scientific of course but you have nothing to lose.

afm, waiting for IVF is a torture it is taking 5 months from the referral to the initial appointment and some say it may take 6 more months after the initial appointment until you actually start your cycle and since we already had 2 private IVFs I cant go private or I lose my NHS entitlement.

Hi all, sorry I've not been back to update how my cycle was going but I just wanted to get on with this cycle away form forums etc, I had EC last monday and we got 11 mature eggs from 12 of 10 fertilised and as of yesterday I'm officially PUPO with a nice blast on board and more shockingly 2 great ones in the freezer :)
Have to say Guy's have seemed much more better on this cycle than my first, probably as we're paying and Mr El-Touchy has been amazing and made sure he was there to yesterday to do transfer himself.

How is everyone? Izabela I'm so, so sorry to hear what you've gone through sending big hugs.
Kazza how was the wedding? hope you both had the most amazing day, I can't believe our 2nd wedding anniversary is coming up in a few weeks, it goes by so quickly xx

Hello,

How are you all?

Izabela - you're so fantastic to be so positive, you are so strong. And I think you are right, when your child finally arrives it will be perfect and will skip all of the teenage dramas! Do you know what your next steps will be?

Monkeyfeet - stay positive, you got your BFP from your first cycle with no frozen ones, so it is definitely possible, I'll be keeping my fingers crossed for you. Are you finding it easier this time with William as a distraction? X

Briss - the waiting is the worst part, so frustrating! Just keep chasing it to make sure it goes through asap as they are notorious for sitting on paperwork x

Tinkerbell - congratulations on such a successful cycle, brilliant news. Hoping for a BFP soon x

Kazza - how are you & the gorgeous twins doing?

Key - we miss you on here - hope you're well x

AFM - had some annoying nursery issues recently but sorted now. Rosie's got 6 teeth but has slept through for the last week so I'm hoping it's helped her a bit. Not much else to report, going on an early Easter egg hunt tomorrow! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->