• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

IVF/ICSI at Guys? Anyone else?

That's great they look like great lines!!!

I swear by the SuperDrug own brands they were so clear early on!!

Keep us posted!!! I really hope these tests on a day like today marks a lovely turning point for you!

This morning one was the same as yesterday ones not sure if slightly darker (possible just. my wishfull thinking) but not lighter. I hope tomorrow one gets better. I will buy tomorrow superdrugs one. Guys ODT is at 16 days which is on 19 March -Wednesday. No spotting so far. I so much hope it has worked and sticks. Today would had been my mum's birthday so I hope is a lucky time for me.

My cat is back to her normal self playful and independent.

Thanks girls. Hope you are all OK and enjoyed a lovely day with your babies.

Great news on the positive tests, can't wait for Wednesday! I'm sure your mother's birthday will bring you luck this round. Hoping this is your time now x

Glad your cat is better, so horrible when they are ill. Our cats hate going to the vet or in the car, really stresses them out x

I don't think they go that much darker by the day as long as they are positive and not getting lighter i would be content with that! I'm sure your mums birthday will bring you great luck!

Glad your cats better poor love! My cat wasn't happy today either, had our new window fitted, the cat hated the builder and the noise!

Hi girls thanks for support. This morning one is darker!! Yay.
HERE IS pic! what do you think. I hope is my time this time.

and the other are all the test since the next day after triger until this morning.

Attachments

• 20140316_095032-1.jpg
    20140316_095032-1.jpg
    16.5 KB · Views: 3
  • 20140316_094905-1.jpg
    20140316_094905-1.jpg
    32.9 KB · Views: 10
Definitely darker today, how brilliant. Just two more days before the OTD. How are you feeling? X

Thanks Serena. I feel really well. More tired than usual by 9 am I am sleepy but than I am going to the toilet 5 times a night. Ussusaly I go twice. I drink a lot of water in the night time -I always did. The steroids give me insomnia sometimes but not to bad- finger cross. I have a bitter taste and I am hungry more often and sudden. A bit of acidity. Today I had some blister/ rush on my legs similar with what I had on the morning I went to the GP and my ectopic was diagnosed. If I did not had the rush my tube could have erupted because I was ignoring the pain, thinking my ovaries are still enlarged.
Hope tomorrow test is darker tomorrow are 14 days since ovulation. Getting even more nervous. My DH and I are refusing to think it has really worked until the ODT and than are still other hurdles.

Today one 14 days p ovulation is preaty the same on the stick but is clear on super drugs. Thanks Kzza for the suggestion. Wednesday is the official day hope it sticks.
Today's test. Sorry I am adicted.

Attachments

• 20140317_082131-1.jpg
    20140317_082131-1.jpg
    14.4 KB · Views: 9
Perfectly clear! Oh Izabela I'm so excited for you, just one more test until the official one! Wow.
The tiredness & strange taste are signs of pregnancy so it sounds right! It's so brilliant, I really hope it sticks too as you deserve it so much x
Looking forward to the next few days, will you go in to have an early scan or do they first scan at 7/8 weeks? X

Wow you have most deffinatly pregnant!!!!!!!!! Congratulations!!!!!! Those lines are all amazing!!! No doubt about it!!!!! I am someone pleased! You've been through so much!!! Wonder if you'll have twins!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations izabela! They look pretty pregnant to me. Sending you all the sticky vibes in the world.xx

Thanks girls! This morning one looks slighty darker and the line came up in 30 seconds. Tomorrow is the official test day. I really hope is all fine.
I am just a bit worried about ectopic as in the last 3 days I got pains in my left side. I had the left tube removed but can still implant on the little neck left. But I can not be so unluky. I am more thinking is my ovarie and maybe the rise in hormons upset him. My left had over 12 folies and 8 of the eggs were colectrd from there. The right had 5 all together and only 2 big.

Monkeyfeet are already stiming?

Hi all :wave:

Well it's been some time since I last posted, just needed some time away. Hope everyone is doing well, Kazza your wedding must be soon, are you excited?
Izabela - congratulations on the BFP, hope it's a great sticky one for you

AFM- Back at Guy's and take my first injection today for our next cycle, feeling extremely nervous and scared and not too hopeful :( but we have to try again. Had a Hysteroscopy last month, all looked good apart from I was told I have a heart shaped womb but it's not bad enough to need surgery to correct and there was a small polyp that wouldn't budge but did manage to loosen and on a scan 2 weeks later all looked good so no further action needed on that.

Hope everyone is doing really well x

Hi All,

Has any one has got recent experience with Guys as an NHS patient for IVF? I have to choose one clinic from the following by 19th March 2014 so that my GP sends referall.

Guys HospitalGreat Maze Pond, London, SE1 9RT, UK

The Centre for Reproductive & Genetic Health 256 Gray's Inn Road, London WC1X 8LD

I am unable to take the decision. Can any one know based on their experience or knowledge which one is best in the above? Please let me know. I have to decide by 19th March 2014.

Many thanks in advance

Izabela - such great news, can't wait until tomorrow. Hope it's not ectopic but you should tell them you're worried so they can scan you & put your mind at ease x

Tinkerbell - lovely to hear from you, good luck for this round.

Sudharani - I went through Guys for IVF and it worked on the 3rd round (Frozen Embryo Transfer). I found them very good but I don't know anything about the other hospital so can't compare. Sorry to not be more help.

Thank you Thinkerbell. Wish you all the luck with this cycle. What protocol you are on? I found Guys this time to be completely professional and they have listen to us. Such as monitoring LH and progesterone. I was on the short protocol with cetrocide injections and I think this protocol suited better my body. I did no have even the head ackes from the spray.
Keep us posted.

Sudharani just had my cycle with Guys and I was happy with the service. Their success rate has claim to 43%. Good luck.

Monkeyfeet how is this cycle going for you?

Key how is Isobelle?

AFM my test is darker and today is the ODT so I will call Guys later. I hope it sticks.

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

So wonderful. Really happy for you.

Are you crazy excited?! X

Thank you Thinkerbell. Wish you all the luck with this cycle. What protocol you are on? I found Guys this time to be completely professional and they have listen to us. Such as monitoring LH and progesterone. I was on the short protocol with cetrocide injections and I think this protocol suited better my body. I did no have even the head ackes from the spray.
Keep us posted.

Sudharani just had my cycle with Guys and I was happy with the service. Their success rate has claim to 43%. Good luck.

Monkeyfeet how is this cycle going for you?

Key how is Isobelle?

AFM my test is darker and today is the ODT so I will call Guys later. I hope it sticks.

I'm also doing short, I did this one at Hammersmith last time and despite less eggs the embryo quality was much better so Guys felt it was definitely the better option for me and to stick with it. Being seeing Mr El-Touchy and he has been brilliant since we went back to see him a couple of months ago, we've also asked to be put on a trial to possibly have PICSI over ICSI but we won't no if we've been put in the group to have it or not until the trial finishes in a year or so.
Back on saturday for a blood test to see if my Gonal F dose needs changing and if I'm reading to start cetrotide.

Glad your test is looking darker today, did you have one embryo transferred or 2?

Congratulations Izabella !! Fantastic news! When's your scan?

Tinkerbell good luck this cycle!! Everything crossed! It's your turn now!! What dose of gonal f are you on? I like mr eltoukey too!

Sudharani I only used guys ad then onto ths lister, I liked guys but sadly it didn't work for us there, but everyone on this thread, apart from me and key seem to have had sucess at guys! So that says something!

Serena and key hope you and babies are well!

Monkeyfeet, how are you doing? Has your hubby set off for 7 months yet?

Afm wedding next Friday!! Eeeeek!

Thinkerbell I am on the same opinion with you about the short protocol. I think is less confusing for the body. I read before about PICSI and sounds good. Finger cross for you that you are going to be selected. Dr El-Touchy is nice he was part of my transfer with Dr Khalaf. I saw Dr Khalaf. I transfered 2. I hope at least one will stick and hopefu will be a healthy baby.
I think what made the difference for us was the Cetrotide. I always ovulated few eggs earlier and the quality was affected by the high progesterone. This time I am also on Steroids. I did not had any tests for imune issues but Dr Khalaf prescribed them to me due to so many failed- 4 fresh and one frozen. The second things for us was the sperm.

Key or Kazza for how long did you took steroids. Are really messing up my sleep.

Kazza are you read for your big day?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->