IVF/ICSI at Guys? Anyone else?

Ah, thanks ladies. No rush at all re the book serena, just whenever you get a moment, I know what it's like. Hope you've found it useful.

Hope you're all well.xx

Monkeyfeet that's wonderful news - congratulations :) hope you're having a wonderful time on holiday and making most of time with just 3 of you before little one arrives!

Kazza / Rosie - hope you're both well and enjoying the lovely weather with the little ones

Izabela how did your appt go after a Easter? Have you decided to go for fresh again or try FET? Hope you're doing ok

Briss - any news on when your cycle woll start hun? You've been so patient with everything I'm sure your dying to get things moving more quickly

Tinkerbell - how are rings going for you? I'm sure things have been tough past few months but please don't give up hope for getting your little obe

All good here with us and Isabelle we are weaning now and she is really enjoying food, can't believe she will be 6 mths in a week or so it has gone so very quickly.

Although I don't post as much these days I think of you a often and Briss, Tinkerbell & Izabela I send lots of good luck and luck and know you'll get bfp soon

K xx

hi ladies, nice to read that everyone is doing well. I am still waiting to hear about our 3rd IVF, we have done all tests and just waiting whether we can get IVF and the funding. hopefully they will make a decision soon so we could start or move on.

things have been tough tbh, DH has been on hormonal treatment for 6 months but his SA did not improve at all. do not even know where we go from here, I guess its just ICSI or IMSI.

Briss ICSI worked for us so don't give up hope - that way they only need a small quantity of decent sperm for it to work. Must be very tough for you both though to keep taking all the hormone treatment for so long with little effect

Really hope you hear when you can start very soon - fingers crossed for you

Xx

Briss, we too have had to have icsi all three times due to severe male factor - in theory it's worked everytime for us, albeit didn't all result in love birth but I def take that as a positive. Fingers crossed you can get going again soon. Xxxx

We also have severe male factor and icsi worked for us. Eventually!

ladies, I hope all is well.

we are finally making some progress. We got the NHS funding!! I was very nervous about it cos everything was against us and my FS did not think we'd get it because of my FSH. the Chinese treatment I've been on to reduce FSH for the last 5 months did not improve things and my FSh went up even higher but luckily I had my official test during the only cycle when my FSH was just below the threshold! such a relief! I was so stressed about it and for so long. it'll be a huge help cos I just do not know how many it's going to take... I am supposed to be on menopur 450 - the highest dose and lots and lots of other stuff which I know nothing about. I could only recognise the trigger, cetrotide and progesterone but there is so much more... they said they will explain as we go alone cos before we start stims it's not relevant and they want to make sure I have no cysts and the lining is thin before we can start stims. I may have to repeat prep stage a few times before we get there

they call it short protocol but its long actually cos I start on CD 14 the cycle before with Norethisterone. I've already started Norethisterone, which is supposed to regulate the timing for IVf so my AF starts on a weekday (they do not do scans on weekend). they are trying to delay my AF by 2-3 days so my AF starts Monday-Wednesday.

No growth hormone for me unfortunately due to medical history. Really gutted as it helps with number of follicals

I've asked for IMSI this time but for that we will have to pay ourselves cos it's not covered by the NHS. I still think it's worth it cos we already had two failed ICSIs and DH's morphology is very low even though he seriously cut down his beer.

basically it "only" took 8 months from the referral to the start of the cycle, that's NHS for you. I am just happy we are finally doing something

Monkefeet congratulations and happy 9 months.

Briss really hope this is your time.

Hope everybody is well.

Here are my bad news

JUNE/JULY ICSI 6 - no good embies - lots of eggs - clinic did not do any blood test - I am suspecting high E2 - always a problem and this time no pill before. BFN
FET - 1 embie - BFP. 10 days past transfer light spoting orange / coral watery - some pain. I had to fight the clinic and GP for blood test. One done today - Saturday the next. I still do not have the results from today.
What do you think can be the 3 rd ectopic in the stamp?

Here are my pregnacy tests I feel they are not dark enough!
Blood test at 11 d 5t 218. GP said is low only 2-3 weeks. I am 4 weeks 2 days.

Izabela, I think the line is getting darker so hopefully beta is going up. praying for a good pregnancy for you

afm, started stims last night, am on 450 menopur - the highest dose, also on steroids. not very optimistic as they only saw 4 follicles on the left and 2 on the right but we have to keep trying.

Hi Briss 6 folies is good. You only need few good ones. After my last stimulation I will not want many eggs. I got 15 last time -a lot for me as my AMH is low. The clinic did not monitored my blood and I think I was hiperstimulate (not a risk to OHS but my E2 goes high) and all eggs were compromised. Only 7 fertilised and none made good blasts best 2bc. The previous I got 10 eggs I was on the pill before so my E2 raised slowly and the eggs were good. 8 fertilised and 3 good grades. One is the positive test now and the other 2 double ectopic in March.
I think as long as all your bloods are as it should 6 folies is very promising. Best wishes x

AFM my blood came to 516 and progesterone at 116. The consultant thinks is ok. I really hope there are no more complications. I am so scared of another ectopic ending in surgery. .. time of work. Last time I told my work that I had addiziones removed, which they did it as they were operating on me anyway. Miscarriages are awful but ectopis are 100 times worst. I have huge ugly cuts on my lower abdomen who will remember me about the loss and all sorts of abdominal pain as all intestines and staff are stuck together.

I agree ectopics are devastating and such a traumatic experience. your beta looks great I so hope this is it for you.

I've got a cold and my temp is constantly raised at 37, slightly worried this may affect egg quality

Briss I would not be much worried about slightly temperature. I do not think affects the eggs. How is stims going. When do you think your are going for EC. Wish I lots of luck.

I am still worried as I have some pain in the left side. Could be adizions or again another ectopic. I am waiting for the clinic to book me for a scan this week.

Izabela - that's great news. Really hoping it works out and the scans show that it's not ectopic. It must be so scary, hope you hear about your scan today.

Briss - good luck with the stims. When is egg collection? It really is all about quality over quantity so don't be disappointed with a low number,. Wishing you the best of luck.

Monkeyfeet - how are you progressing? When is your baby due?

Key/Kazza/Tinkerbell - how are you all?

AFM - just booked an appointment at Guys for 3 weeks time, should be able to start FET in a month's time. X

had a scan this morning, nothing interesting, only 2 follicles are growing so far, there are a few little ones that may catch up. a bit depressing but as always hoping and praying, it's only Cd 6 and 4th day of stims.

Briss you are only day 4 of stimulation. I usury got me first scan on day 5 or 6. Some take longer to grow. On what med are you? Is this the short protocol?

Serena how great you going for the frost soon. How many do you have? How is Rosalie?

AFM I have a scan tomorrow at Guys I hope so much is not ectopic. I had some tummy pains but no spoting since last Thursday.

Izabela, best of luck with your scan, I so hope it's good news!

I am on short protocol on 450 menopur from CD3, I think they keep you on stims for 9-10 days on this protocol. My next scan is tomorrow

Briss - hope your next scan shows a few more follicles growing x

Izabela - good luck with your scan tomorrow, hopefully the pains will just be the embryo nestling in! You so deserve an easy pregnancy after everything you've been through.

I've got 2 frozen blasts, not sure of the quality. Going to have one put back in at a time, but it costs about £1800 so not sure about any of this yet until we have the meeting & get some advice. They said I can start on CD1 of next period but I can't even remember how long the FET process takes. Seems like forever ago now! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->