IVF/ICSI at Guys? Anyone else?

I would definitely call as you don't want them to forget again.

I'm going to do egg research now as that all sounds really exciting!

Let us know what you find!!!

They called me!! Yay! They said my blood is rising nicely and to stay on 112.5 and go tomorrow for a scan and blood test, looking forward to seeing if i have any follies growing, today i have really felt the bloat and a little but crampy and nausous but overall not too bad!!

Serena - sounds like they transferred some really good quality embies - so fingers crossed for you! Now go and relax!!!!! Are you still on any medications at this stage??

Kazza - glad they called and that things are developing nicely, it will be exciting to hear how many follicles you have at the scan tomorrow.

Glad the transfer went well Serena and there was 2 good quality emBryos to put back, will be keeping everything crossed for you :hugs: haha I had to put all that sexy stuff on when I went for my scan last week, very stylish isn't it? ;)

Glad your levels are rising nicely Kazza, good look for the scan tomorrow. Will they tell from that what day egg collection will be? Or is it monitoring with scans every few days until they decide?

Woohoo...! How exciting serena, 2 great sounding embies! Keeping everything crossed for you, rest up and relax.xx

Kazza, great news all ok with bloods and excited for your scan tomorrow, good luck and let us know how you get on.

Xx

Hiya thanks ladies

Tinker bell I think if my follies are big enough then they will let me no when collection will be, I hope! Any news your end?

Monkeyfeet how you feeling

Just waiting for AF to show up, she's not due till Monday though. Feel like all I've been doing these last few months is waiting for her so I can have one test or another.
I'm armed with Mucinex for this next cycle to see if that does us any good and thins my cervical mucus out, OH has been on Wellman for about 6 weeks as well, still keeping positive that we might be lucky and get our BFP without needing any treatment from Guy's

Looking forward to our follow up appointment on Wednesday to see what the Dr has to say about everything.

I hope they are able to let you know when collection will be, all the waiting must be horrible x

It's good they called you Kazza, and great about the scan. What day are you on? Do you think they'll book collection for Monday? Let us know how the scan goes, fingers crossed for lots of follicles - have you been drinking tons of water?

Key, just on the pessaries now at last, the least of all the evils!

Tinkerbell, the waiting around for AF is excruciating & you just feel like your on hold all the time. Hope AF comes ASAP!

Monkeyfeet-not long now until test day, really hoping for positive news for you x

Hi serena - tomorrow will be day 8 I'm not sure if they will ec for Monday as I was slow starting!! Did you find out on day eight that ec would be on day 13? I have been drinking lots of water was that to prevent ohss?

Tinkerbell, I no how it feels all the wiring around, good luck Hun x

No, they told me on day 10. On day 8 they gave me a rough idea & said they'd know more at the day 10 scan. Maybe they'll ask you to go in on Sunday for another scan? They said to drink lots of water for OHSS & now they say 3 litres a day for the pessaries. Never ending! X

I'm a bit of a water freak anyway so i guess that's one upside!!

Kazza - hope they see lots of follciles today at the scan.

Tinkerbell - bring on the AF or even better don't and you get a natural BFP. My OH has been on the wellman pills for ages, and apparently they can make difference.

serena - oh yeah forgot about the pessaries, the fun never stops!!

Monkeyfeet - good luck for the test today. Everything is crossed for you, here's hoping for the 3rd BFP on this thread

k x

Hiya,

Had my scan I have ten follies on each side and she said don't be surprised if we get a few more!! Lining of the womb is 8 cm and she said that is as it should be, she is pleased with how things re going at the moment, ec should be wed, thur or fri! Just got o wait for blood results later and will then be told when I'm due back!

Serena how you feeling ?

Monkeyfeet is it today that your testing? Good luck!!

Key not long now Hun!

Hi everyone else sorry for quick post need to get back to work xxx

Fantastic 10 either side is great news - looks like you'll have lots of embies at the end of it, and maybe a few to freeze too! :happydance:

Kazza, that's amazing news! You'll be full of follies by next Friday!
How are you feeling? Did she tell you the size of the follicles? Do you think they'll up your gonal f dose? So exciting. Will they be able to tell you this afternoon which day ec will be? So many questions! Keep drinking the water!

Key - I always drink water at work/home anyway but the massive quantities have made me look about 6 months pregnant! And im always thirsty! Are you feeling at all bloated on the sniffs? Feel more back to normal now & can do my trousers up again, which everyone is thankful for!

Monkeyfeet - good luck today x

Thanks ladies yes very exciting all round today what with my news serena your pupo with twins monkey feet might be testing today and keys almost starting stims at last!

I don't think she will tell me today the exact day of ec but I recon they will in the next few days! I'm feeling very bloated now too! I think they measured 10-11 cm which she said is fine for this stage! I'm hoping ec will Wednesday! Did you take leave for ec or did you take sick? The dose sounds like its right for me so I doubt they will change it!

Serena when will you test? Will you test early? I'm really pleased your feeling better!

Still drinking the water!!

What did they say about your blood tests Kazza? And did they mention ec? That's horrible about feeling bloated, not long now though.

I took some leave & some sick leave for ec. What about you?

I'm going to try to wait to test on the 22nd as I think you can get false positives early on & don't want the heartache!

Hiya, they called this afternoon about my blood and said its ok rising nicely so to stay on the same dose, I'm back again Monday for another blood test and scan. Ec will be we'd onwards butnim sure I will get the actual day on Monday.

I'm going to have ec day off and the next day, my hr dept said I could take paid sick but don't think my boss was too happy!!

Yes you can get false positives but I no I won't last so I'm prob gonna test but not take it too seriously until the actual day! I'm not going to kid myself I have no self control and I no I won't wait!,

I asked the nurse today if she could give me something else for the pain as I don't want the bum suppository the answer was no, it's a very good painkiller! Not happy!

Oh dear, no escaping the suppository then! I didn't even think to ask about an alternative. Ha ha! So if you have your ec Wed will you trigger Monday night? I did my last gonal f the day before trigger, which would be the equivalent of Sunday evening for you. So maybe tomorrow night will be your last stim?! That's great news if you're feeling bloated x

Hi

They told me to continue stims until Monday so maybe ec won't me until Thursday then and trigger Monday night.

How are you feeling?

Monkeyfeet any news?

Key your back at the hospital for stims Monday??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->