IVF/ICSI at Guys? Anyone else?

Oh my god yes that was us!!! And key and I actually met too!! I r
Was your bay sort of opposite mine or next door??

Did you get 11 or 22 eggies? Looking forward to the updates tomorrow, my oh count want very good today!!!!

Your bed is actually facing mine. If they drew the curtains apart, you would be looking straight at me :haha: You ran off too fast. It was literally 5 minutes after you talk to the doc when i came around to find you gone!...ahh.....maybe we'll meet at ET :haha: Regardless, I'll have u as a buddy on the 2 weeks cycle :)

It's nearly like having friends doing this at the same time as you...too weird :happydance:

Doc retrieved 22eggs and I read only those above 14mm has a good chance for fertilization so I always ask about the size. Only 11 are above 14mm but the nurse seems very happy with the number. She says the average collection is 8 eggs regardless of size. That kinda put me on alert....it means I/we need to drown ourselves in water to prevent oHSS as our stimulation has been rather strong.

Good to hear that your OH did well :)

Oh I think I did see you then!! Maybe once you had come out collection think you may have had your mask on, do you have blond hair?

Your numbers were great, I didn't ask about the sizes all I new were that I had 14 over 16mm at the time of my last scan so maybe the rest were really small!

Everyone seems really lovely at guys!!

My oh didn't do well, but we are having icsi so it won't matter too much!!

The nurse said it had been a good day all round, sounds like all the ladies got lots of eggs today! Hopefully we will ave some frozen too!

It will be great to do the 2ww together and hopefully key will also be in that wait with us too!!

Monkeyfeet, how are you doing Hun xxxxx

Just logged on to see lots of eggs collected today! Fab news ladies, everything crossed that they do theiragic over might.xxxx

How funny that the three of you have kinda bumped into each other too! I really value this group.

Key, how did you get on today?

Jhoney, thanks for your update, very lovely.

Serena, still thinking of you hope you're enjoying not being on any drugs and just taking it easy.xx

Afm, otd tomorow, oh away with work so currently doing a trip to Birmingham so that we are together tomorow.

Enjoy the jubilee everyone!xx

Kazza, meant to say my oh count well below 0.9 million this time (never been over 1 million) but we got some great embryos this time so as you say, with the icsi it doesn't matter. Looking forward to hearing your news tomorrow.

Monkeyfeet that's very reassuring thank you!! I will be thinking about you and your oh loads tomorrow!! Good luck!!!

Yes, key and I had chat and I can't believe I just missed Anastacia !!

Anastacia, glad our feeling good, I'm not too bad, now, think I needed to eat to be fair but not in to much pain, maybe it was that horrible bum painkiller doing its Job!!

I have to say I love this thread too!!

Serena, key, and tinkerbell hope your ok too xxxx

Tinkerbell, so sorry, I'm useless at the moment. Much love to you too.xx

Sorry Kazza must have posted same time. Glad you're feeling a bit better. The bum tablets are def good!

Have a good eve all.

You too hun hope the journey isn't too bad tomorrow xxx

Evening all!

Kazza- was great to meet you today, although a little weird chatting face to face!! So glad you and Anastacia both got a great number of follicles today, here,s hoping for good news over the next few days that they all develop well.

Anastacia - icsi is only normally recommended if OH sperm is an issue. It's where they choice the best and inject straight into follicle. It's what we had on fresh cycle.

Monkeyfeet - good luck for tomorrow I will be praying for a great result for you and will keep everything crossed :thumbup:

Tinkerbell - how are you getting on with the down regging?

Serena - hope you've got exciting plans for jubilee.
Jhoney- sounds like lots of shopping is going to be required for a new wardrobe, what a shame :happydance:

Afm - had my scan and lining is not thick enough so another week of injections and upping the other tablets to 4 totalling 8mg. I've then got to go back for scan next Thurs, if lining OK then earliest transfer will be the following Tues 11th. Was a bit disappointed as fed up with injections and this seems to be taking forever. So a bit down today but you ladies have cheered me up with your good news.

I'll be keeping my eyes out over the weekend for good news updates on follicles progression and hopefully bfp!

K xx

Hi key, was great to meet you too, but I no what you mean by weird!! I'm really glad we have met though!

I'm soo sorry that you have to down reg for another week! You've Not had much luck with your down regs! You seem to get stuck with it longer than everyone, but it will be worth it in the end, I recon ths time will be lucky!!

Xxxxxxxx

Kazza and Anastacia, glad to hear EC went well for you both with a nice number of eggs. Hope you're both feeling ok. And Kazza did you have to mention the bum painkiller? I was hoping we'd never speak of those again and guy's stopped using them just in time for me haha:shrug:

Good luck for tomorrow Monkeyfeet, thinking of you

Sorry to hear you've got to carry on with the injections for another week Key. Really hope by the next scan everything will be looking perfect and ready.
Haven't started down regging just yet, due to start Wednesday

Hope you all have a good bank holiday weekend x

Morning All,

Key so sorry that you have to wait again, as Kazza says, will be worth it when you get there.

Afm, tested BFP this morning!!! So excited. Had had a couple of + poas in last couple of days but really wanted to wait til otd today. Very very nervous given last time but hoping this one will stick!

Kazza an anastacia, can't wait to hear your news later today as well. Xx

Morning All,

Key so sorry that you have to wait again, as Kazza says, will be worth it when you get there.

Afm, tested BFP this morning!!! So excited. Had had a couple of + poas in last couple of days but really wanted to wait til otd today. Very very nervous given last time but hoping this one will stick!

Kazza an anastacia, can't wait to hear your news later today as well. Xx

:happydance::happydance::happydance: Congratulations Hun!!!! What terrific news!!! I'm so happy for you.

I just read through some of the older posts and realised what you went through :hugs: One step at a time dear. Every positive step is a victory. Some people don't even come this far. Prayed for you this morning that this little bean will stick!!

Hi key, was great to meet you too, but I no what you mean by weird!! I'm really glad we have met though!

I'm soo sorry that you have to down reg for another week! You've Not had much luck with your down regs! You seem to get stuck with it longer than everyone, but it will be worth it in the end, I recon ths time will be lucky!!

Xxxxxxxx

haha...this is too funny. To be honest, I wasn't quite sure if I was glad ...or not....that I didn't get to speak to Kazzab directly....I think we are all on the same page about the weird feeling....:rofl:

Anyhow, I am so thrilled for Monkeyfeet this morning. I'm all smiles while chomping on a cookie. We'll miss her when she graduate from this elite group :flower:

Key :hugs: It'll all be behind you soon. Not easy going another week on down reg but you know where to find us when you need to rant :hugs:

Kazzab: I'm not blonde so I reckon you didn't see me :) I had mild cramping most of yday and twinges this morning. Feeling pretty ok but I think it'll take another day or two to get back to good shape. I didn't take any bum tablets but I was given some painkillers with my anaesthetic. Don't like bum tablets :p Hope you're feeling well on your side. I'm making sure my phone is charged so that I don't miss the call from Guys!

Ladies: Thank you so much for all the kind wishes. Hope the sky clears up for the Queen....and me ...heehee

Monkey feet!!!!!!!!! That's amazing news!!!!!!!! Congratulations!!!!! This time I'm sure you will have a sticky bean!!!!!!!! Remind me was it 2 blasts you transferred!!! I'm so pleased!!!!!

Anastacia, must have been another bay !! Haha I'm sitting here with a cookie or three also waiting for that call!!!! Last time it got to 11.45 and still no call so I called them! Talk about keeping us in suspense!!!! Feeling more achy today but nothing to terrible !!

Tinkerbell, not long now till down regs! Once you get passed that start date it will fly by !!!

Right time to get off the sofa and clean the house top to bottom!!

Monkeyfeet that absolutely fantastic am so happy for you - congratulations :happydance:
I am sure this little 1 (or 2!!) Will stick.

Kazza / Anastasia good luck for some great news from guys today

Kx

Update from me: out of 19 eggs, 2 immature, 1 empty shell and 9 have fertilised!!!

Kazza - great news, 4 more fertilised than last time :)

Kazza, that is fantastic news!! 9 eggs is great! Will be thinking of youblots over coming days.

Anastacia, news your end?

Thank you all for such lovely messages. So very kind. Keeping everything crossed it sticks. Will de be sticking around with this group hoping we all get the bfps we so deserve.xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->