IVF/ICSI at Guys? Anyone else?

Good luck today Anastacia and Kazza, thinking of you both and hope ET goes well x

Have my appointment at 12 today to find out doses etc and first dose of nasal spray this evening, omg this is really it and I'm starting

Hiya , I'm out and I have had 2 early blasts put back and waiting to hear if the other two are good to freeze tomorrow!

Monkey feet and j honey do you no if your blast were early or later stage blasts?

Same place as Kazzab. 2 blast bobbing in my tummy now. Both are early stages blast which is why they recommended 2 instead of 1.

Woop woop!!! We together the whole way literally !!!!!

I really hope early blasts are as good as later blasts!!

I really hope early blasts are as good as later blasts!!

I have read success stories with early blasts (I think i read too much!). Surely an early stage blast is healthier if not just as positive as a Day 3 transfer of 8-10 cells embies. These little ones have grown beyond Day 3 into hundreds of cells. Fingers cross they will continue to grow strong and healthy....oh and STICK of course :)

Yes, we're riding through this together :happydance: 17 June pg test?

Don't think I saw you today. Btw, do you remember the names of your embryologist? One of them gave me the look of death coz I went to the loo just before they called for me (just had to go...I drank too much before arriving!!)....hehe...I had to drink another gallon and waited an extra 15 minutes to fill out the bladder. She was nice when i saw her again.

I saw a ladie called max she was really nice!

I think an early blast is good as a day three but if it was an expanded blast wouldn't that mean they are that little bit further along. I have two more in the bank that they will only freeze if the reach a later blast.

Test date is the 17 th but I don't think I will hold out that long!M haha

Can't believe you got a look of death for needing a wee! When you gotta go you gotta go!!

Hiya , I'm out and I have had 2 early blasts put back and waiting to hear if the other two are good to freeze tomorrow!

Ooh so a chance of twins? hope the other two are good for freezing but keeping everything crossed you won't need them, at least until you may want a brother/sister in a few years (im guessing this is possible with the frozen)

Tiinkerbell, are you finding out your gonal f dose?

I thought I would be, but no they didn't tell because I hadn't had the blood test to check some hormone level to figure out my dose. So yet again I had another blood test today, every time I'm up there they like sticking needles in me (like i dont have enough already) so i'm back up there on 25th when I should be starting Gonal F and having an internal scan and will find out dose then.

Same place as Kazzab. 2 blast bobbing in my tummy now. Both are early stages blast which is why they recommended 2 instead of 1.

Keeping everything crossed for you, hope the 2ww goes well and doesn't drag

Kazza / Anastacia - congrats on the PUPO status, i am sure you've got some great quality blasts on board. Now just time to take it easy and hopefully let nature take over. Here's hoping for some good news re other remaining embryos tomorrow.

Tinkerbell -sorry to hear you've got to wait until the 25th to hear more about dosage etc. I'm afriad there is a lot of waiting in this game, but it will all be worth it honestly.

Monkeyfeet & Jhoney - hope you preggars ladies are doing well.

Serena - hope you had a great bank hols

AFM - back at guys tomorrow for another scan and hopefully i can then stop taking the down regging injections, continue the other tablets and start the pessaries for a transfer next week. Really really hope my lining is ready so it's not delayed more. I'll let you know how i get on then

k xx

Tinkerbell, as key says its lots of waiting and probably loads more blood tests to come! Not long now till injections it will fly by! Hope you don't get the headaches on the down regs that we got!

Key good luck tomorrow Hun, don't forget to update us!

Serena hope you well!

Jo to j honey and Monkeyfeet xxx

Good luck today key, hope your lining just right today!!

Just got my call from Guys. Getting 2 frozen. As we always say when it comes to IVF, everything is just so unexpected. All 4 were still in cleavage stage yday but somehow 2 grew rapidly overnight into full blasts (not even at early stage).

In fact, I was told we only had 3 embies that were growing on Day 3and thought the other 3 were written off.

Great Kazza & anastacia - glad you both have some frozen embries, that's fantastic news.

Had my appt today and lining not quite where it need to be, but has improved from last week. They've booked me in for transfer next Friday (15th) and i only have to inject for 2 more days thank god!! start lovely pessaries on Sunday am. Happy to finally have transfer scheduled although am going away on 24th June so won't even know if it's worked before we go which is a bit of a pain, although think i might try testing a bit early!!

kxx

Congrats Kazza and Anastacia on being pupo! How very exciting! Sounds like you have some great blasts on board too! Also, amazing news you both have some frosties! It def makes me feel more comforted to know we have them.

Key, sorry to hear its still slow going but great that you're moving in the right direction and have a date for next Friday! Can't wait for it to come round for you.

Tinkerbell, hope you are doing well too. Xx

Anastacia that's great news about your frosties!! I really hope the ones ewe have on board are just as good as our frosties!!

Key, really glad your transfer is booked!! I too will test early I think!!!

Monkey feet, hope you are doing well, do you no if you had early blasts or expanded, late blasts? How many days past transfer did you get your bfp?

After I posted here I had a good chat with another embryologist who was lovely really put me at ease ! She said our frozen is a hatching blast!!! So I was really pleased, and is graded bb so sounds good!! Hope the other two are hatching as we speak!! I also asked whether egg quality could be an issue as I felt we lost alot, but she said we started with 19 more than the average so the other follies are bound to not be as good and looking at both my cycles thinks I don't have an egg quality problem do that made me feel better to! She also said they put two back maximise my chances given my previous failed cycle and the fact they were early blasts! But in all I feel much better!

Tinkerbell, how you doing hunny xx

Hey Kazza,

Sounds like it was great to talk to embryologist as well and like you hve great blasts on board! I really don't know what stage blasts we're put back in me I'm afraid... So sorry, I should def ask more questions! I got my first bfp at 5dp5dt but that is super super early. Think I got my bfp last time at 8dp5dt but seen so many different stories of how and when people get them.
All ok this end, the worry and obsession doesn't end I'm afraid. Having constant twinges and dull period pains and still convinced AF is around the corner. Just trying to take every day as it comes for now and hope i can get to 12 weeks as first milestone.
My first scan is on 26th July.. So a mid way point to focus on.

Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->