IVF/ICSI at Guys? Anyone else?

Kazza - how you doing, i know you find the 2ww really hard. Have you been able to resist testing? I'm thinking of you hun :hugs:

Anastacia - how are you doing? Hopefully keeping yourself busy and as distracted as possible. Big hugs to you too :hugs:

Jhoney / Monkeyfeet -hope all is going well and the pregnacy's are progressing nicely. Here's hoping we join you soon

Tinkerbell- hope the down regging is still going well with little side effects. I would just enjoy the eating at the moment, as hopefully you'll be feeding for two shortly soon anyway so might as well start now :)

Serena - hope your doing good and know that you're not forgotten on here

k xx

Hey ladies, glad it's Thursday. Should be an interesting close for the week.

Key: Counting the hours now. Let us know how your ET goes. Very excited for you.

Kazzab: How you doing there? I'm feeling so unpreggy that I think I'm going to test tomorrow. Can't sit still now. I just have absolutely no sickness or symptom. Actually, I had cramps yesterday (as I always do close to my period)and thought AF is going to arrive! Are you holding out till Sunday?

Tinkerbell: You doing ok on synarel? I was quite hungry too. My hubby joked that I was eating for 2 even before ET :p

Monketfeet: Hope you are doing well.

Key I know you'll be joining us soon, good luck with the ET

Anastasia I didn't start to feel pregnant until I was at least 6 weeks, I even took another test 5 days later cos I was so convinced that the first test was wrong because I felt normal. But week 6 those symptoms kicked in and still struggling to kick them out again!!!
Good luck with your tests on Sunday girls sending lots of positive wishes your way

Monkeyfeet hope your feeling well.x.

Key good luck for today!! Will
Be thinking of you lots.

Kazza and Anastacia, keeping everything crossed for you for Sunday.

Much love to all else. Apologies for briefness... Will be back in at weekend.

Xx

Kazzab: Fingers crossing for you on your test.

Key: Good luck for today!

Monkeyfeet/JHoney: Thanks for sharing your experiences. Invaluable! Do you ladies get any cramps with a BFP? I'm having light cramps for a few days now.

I'll test again on Sunday just to be sure. What if it's a false positive? What if it's HCG residue from the trigger shot?...although I should be out of the Trigger Shot HCG window now...they said after 14 days you should not have HCG from the shot left in your system. I will test again on Sunday.

Anastacia that's fantastic so happy for you - Congrats!! :happydance:

I'm off to guys in a bit - keep you fingers crossed that both thaw out OK for me

Kx

Oh my god Anastacia, that's fantastic! So happy for you x
I'm sure cramping is normal as it probably means the little baby is burrowing in & making a good home!

Key - good luck today, is it just like a regular transfer or do they do something fancy? And then... The two week wait!!

Kazza - how are you doing my love? Don't worry about your earlier test it was way too early & everyone is different so you may get your BFP neater to the test date x good luck hon x

Monkeyfeet - so glad everything's going well for you & not long to the first scan right? Are you telling your family/friends or keeping it hush until 12 weeks ?

Hope all of the ladies on the forum are doing well & looking forward to a rainy weekend watching football, if only for the handsome men (not Rooney obviously!) x

Anastacia that's fab news !!!! Congratulations! Xxx I have had cramps since very early on so I think normal and to be expected. You must be so happy.xx

Kazza, how are you doing my love?

Serena so good to hear from you. Have literally told my folks and my best friend who is also just about to start ivf for unexplained. Weird. Will keep all the rest quiet until 12 weeks.
How are you doing?

Key, let's us know how you get on today!

Hope all else are well.xx

Good news - both embies survived the thaw and are now safely back where they belong! It was the same transfer as before and all over pretty quickly.

Serena great to hear from you - yes think they'all will be a few footie games on plus some cheesy romcoms as I take to the sofa for the new few days!!

Thanks all for the best wishes - you know the drill not much I can do know but wait. Am feeling positive & am taking it a lot easier than last time. Test date is 26/06 two days into our holidays - let's hope its good news to make the trip :)

Kazza - how you doing, I'm praying for good news for you on Sunday

Hope you've all got lovely weekends planned kxx

Hi ladies

Firstly massive congrats Anastacia that is great news!! Early blasts are obviously just as good!! The trigger will be out of your system as I got bfn since 3dp5dt.

Key really pleased both embies survived the thaw, that must have been very nerve racking! When do they tell you they survived? Once you got there or in the morning? Are you blasts expanded or hatching do you no?

J honey and monkeyfeet, hope you are doing very well!

Tinkerbell how's the d regging?

Afm I last tested 7dp5dt bfn so not holding out any hope! :(

Congratulations anastacia you must be over the moon:happydance: now get lots of rest I think the cramps come and go for weeks to be honest I'm getting lots now midwife said its stretching pains

Kazza try not to be down when we did our test on the suggested day it was so faint that you could hardly see it, it wasn't until a good few days later when we tested again it was much darker,it was peobably just to early to see a line. Keeping everything crossed for Sunday.

Hope everyone else is doing well
key put your feet up and ge lots of rest while your lovely embies do their work:coffee:

Have a grat weekend everyone.X.

Thank j honey hope your right!

Serena how you doing Hun, when are you going for fet? When is your follow up?

Kazza - honestly there's loads of stories of people who don't get the bfp til test day or even a few days after sometimes!! If worse case it doesn't work this time (and I'm really hoping that's not the case) at least you know you've got some frozen embies to fall back on - and the fet process is so much easier physically. Still got everything crossed for tomorrow :)

Glad to hear everyone else is good - what a great game of footy last night to take our minds off things - if only I could have gone out to watch it and had a few beers :nope:

Have a nice weekend all kx

BFP!

It's a BFP!

I cried

OMG amazing news, congratulations :happydance: now i'm excited how many babies will show on the scan ;)

Key - Glad both embies are back where they belong and wishing you lots & lots of luck for a positive result on the 26th :dust:

Kazza - have you tested again this morning? i'm praying it's positive :hugs:
There is still a big change as 7 days past transfer is still pretty early x

AFM - still playing the waiting game till injections start which I think is a week tomorrow, I have my scan then anyway. Did you girls start injections the day of the scan?
Still no real side effects which I'm pleased about as was dreading those :happydance: i'm just getting impatient now and want to get started with the injections and start growing lots of follies

Tinkerbell -if all gone ok with the down regging then you'll start injections on the same day as the scan - they'll show you how to do the first one. From there it will fly by and you'll be on the 2ww before you know it!

Kazza - any news you're end hun? Been thinking of you today

k xx

Kazza, how are you doing lovely? Any news? Been thinking of you lots today.xxx

Anastacia, how are you feeling? Sunk in yet? Hope you're taking it easy.

Key, hope you're doing ok pupo. Have you got time off or are you headed back to work I distract you tomorow?
Here's hoping the 2ww flies by for you. We're are you of to on your holidays?

Tinkerbell, good luck for your scan on 25th, as key says, should start injections then and hopefully you'll be in for ec in no time.

Serena / jhoney hope you're bth doing well.

All ok this end. Had a routine docs appt last wed and because of the ectopic last time she sent me straight to epu for a scan. Everything is in te right place this time, thank god. It's a twin pregnancy currently but was too early to see hb or anything. Saw a yolk in 1 sac and not the other though which has frightened me but again they said too early to mean anything but am preparing myself for worst for 2nd preg at least. Just got to hope and
Pray that we see hb next time round. Next scan with epu 25th which is day ahead of my acu one. Can't come round soon enough. The process just doesn't seem to get any less stressful. Hey ho.

H. Xxx

Hiya

Hope everyone's doing well! Everything sound great for you monkey feet looking forward to your scan!!!

J honey glad your well!

Key congrats on being pupo everything crossed this time!!

Serena how are you?

Tinkerbell I started injections at that same scan !

AFM bfn gutted! One frozen hatching blast in the freezer so hopefully it will survive the thaw! I can't seem to get my head around why it's not working for us! Stupid I no!

Kazza, I'm so sorry hon. Thinking of you lots. This is such a horrible process and emotional roller coaster. Hope you and oh are looking after each other. Stay positive, you still have your blast in the freezer and as key days, get is a lot less invasive as a process. Much love.xxx

Kazza - I'm so sorry hun, I know it's really tough to try and understand why it does or doesn't work but you know there is nothing more you could have done - I think it just comes down to some weird luck. On the positive side if you've got a hatching blast frozen that's fantastic and guys have a really got success rate with fet so please don't lose hope, I know it will happen for you.

Monkeyfeet - so glad to hear everything is in the right place this time that's brilliant! It must be really worrying seeing the 2 sacs but not knowing if everything is OK, but fingers crossed for next week. Let's hope they see 2 little heartbeats on 25th

I'm off work today aswell still watching rubbish TV and relaxing :) but am back to work tomorrow. We're off to Portugal on Sunday can't wait

Kazza take care of yourself and try and relax and enjoy the next few weeks without any medication

K xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->