IVF/ICSI at Guys? Anyone else?

Good morning. Thank you ladies for all the kind wishes. This is a journey we all understand full well. It can be so nerve wrecking and yes, we are happy and relieved that we got a BFP after more than 2 years. I never thought I'd see the second line appear. I do wish I have more time to let it all digest though. I've been all over London this weekend helping out at a wedding, helping a friend move flat and trying to get all the materials for our flat renovation at the same time. I think I should try to get more rest this early in the pregnancy but there's no escaping all that dust in the flat at the moment. Praying that the little one stay strong and healthy.

Kazz *hugs* So sorry dear. Life is a strange one. We don't understand so many things. Even though we are all in this together, I feel inadequate to say the right words. Sending a BIG HUG your way. It's good that your frozen embie is at blastocyst stage so it's a much stronger embie.

Key: How are you going with your 2ww? Must be good to get off all that drugs but pessaries are still not very fun. Hope you have HPT on standby in case you decide to test earlier. I can't believe I didn't have any (too busy with the flat) and had to pay 10 times the price of a cheapie HPT at boots. I did feel quite anxious testing before Day 14 as false positives can happen within 14 days of HCG trigger shot...although everyone is different.

Tinkerbell: You're one lucky girl to not have any side effects apart from feeling hungry. I started my Gonal F on my scan day too.

Monkeyfeet: Congrates on twins!! Keeping all fingers crossed that both will grow steadily and well. You don't get a HB till much later right? I need to educate myself more. I feel clueless.

JHoney: When's your next scan dear. Do keep us posted on your progress.

Serena: Hope you're enjoying your break. Do you have plans to start fertility treatment again soon?

If I'm tracking everyone correctly, early next week should be a busy one:

25/6 Mon Tinkerbell will be scanning to see if she can start Gonal F
25/6 Mon Key's OTD (if she holds out that long :)...)
25/6 Mon Monkeyfeet's EPU scan

26/7 Tue Monkeyfeet's ACU bb scan

Hi ladies.

Thanks for the support, means alot. I have just had a call from ACU and will be bypassing the follow up unless my OH wants to go and will be diving straight into FET. I will start provera to induce a bleed in three weeks time, then start the pill on day two then start synarel on day 21 then the tablets then scan then transfer again. I really hope my embie survives the thaw and is a decent quality. I dont no if i can do it again next time.

Anastacia, im so pleased for your result, you should start trying to get some rest!!

Key, hows the 2ww holding out for you? how many days past transfer are you now? I really hope this works!!

Tinkerbell, are you still symptom free?

Monkeyfeet, good luck for your scan next week i have a good feeling everything will be just fine! How exciting.

Kazza sounds like you've got your fet plan all sorted and really hope the saying 3rd time lucky comes true this time. As I've said before FET is definitely easier physically. I really will be praying for both you & Serena on this fet cycle - you definitely deserve some luck

Afm have been resting up again today and back to work tomorrow. Tinkerbell my otd is actually Tues but am thinking might try on Sat as would be nice to know before going away. At least if its bfp it's not gonna change as I had no trigger and if it's bfn that's not conclusive as still quite early. That's my thinking anyway

Hope everyone is taking care of themselves k x

Hi ladies

Kazza I'm so sorry it didn't work this time round you will get there. I do think though if you don't get a period before you start your FET cycle maybe do another test just to be sure some ladies hcg levels do rise really slow. Sending loads of hugs

Anastacia do try and get some rest although enjoy these very early days when you have the energy by about week 6 the tiredness will hit you like a ton of bricks I'm nearly 15 weeks and am still exhausted by 7pm most nights.
Had a scan last week and our peanut now looks like a baby a very active one as well, it would not stop moving so think this baby will be keeping me on my toes.
Our next scan is the 25th of July which is our 20 week scan. We're not finding out the sex

Monkeyfeet how are you feeling any symptoms kicked in yet?

Key, tinkerbell and serena hope you are all well.x.

Good morning ladies. Can't believe it's just Wednesday....at least it's all sunny and bright in London :)

JHoney: Was that your 12 weeks scan? You should have passed your 12 weeks now that I think about it. Congratulations! Big milestone there :) Thanks for staying to cheer us on.

Kazz: How you feeling missy? Did you end up going for the follow up? Are you now on Provera? Thoughts with you and OH.

Key: How you holding up during the 2ww? Tested yet?

Monkeyfeet/Serena/Tinkerbell: Hope you ladies are doing well out there.

What a beautiful day - enough to cheer us all up!!

Jhoney - glad that everything is progressing ok - not that long til the half way mark now!!!

I haven't tested at all yet - am waiting til Saturday and only testing early then as would really like to get an idea before going away. Had a weird dream on Monday night about testing or something (couldn't quite remember when work up), but do remember that i had the same one last time - am really really hoping that's not a sign that it hasn't worked again. This time i've had a lot of twinges and cramp like feelings on my left side, and i can't remember getting that last time but could be nothing. Am just staying positive and trying to keep busy, being back at work helps on that front

k xx

Hiya ladies,

Hope your all doing well!

Anastacia hope your doing well!

Key the signs all seem promising looking forward to Saturday really have a good feeling!

Tinkerbell how are you doing?

J honey glad things are progesdong nicely!

Serena how's you hun? Have you had your follow up?

AFM not having a follow up just going straight into fet start provera in three weeks some to start my next cycle off then the pill then down reg really hope this time works!

Hey Kazz, good to hear from you. Every new cycle brings new hope. There is a reason ppl came up with the term 3rd time lucky. Will be following your progress closely. Big Hugs for being so brave :hugs:

Key: You're very patient :) Twinges are usually a good sign (even though various things can cause it I suppose). I had lots of cramping since 6dp ET and chances are if you are preggie, it's the uterus expanding to accomodation the new embryo...fingers and toes crossing for you. Keep us posted!

Afm, my flat is currently caked in dust. I'm trying to stay in my bedroom that is not being renovated and mopping the floor to keep the dust down. Just not comfortable with so much dust and chemical in the air. Manageable cramping and slightly edgy.

Have a great day everyone. Keep writing. Always nice to hear from everyone.

Sounds like a nightmare Anastacia - any chance you can stay with a friend or family until flat is more habitable?? Have you got your appt date with Guys now for first scan?

Kazza - think you should make the most of the 3 weeks with any drugs before you kick off again! I understand why your going straight back into FET and also really admire your stenght to put yourself through it again without break. I really hope it works for you this time

will let you know outcome of 1st early test on Saturday

x

Kazza, how are you feeling? you sound like you're staying positive and coping well, hats of to you :hugs: Really, really hope the FET is a case of 3rd time lucky for you xx

Anastacia - the flat situation sounds a nightmare, hope it's not so bad now. How are you feeling? everything going ok? x

Key, one more day till the early test day :flower: am keeping everything crossed for you, hoping to come on tomorrow to see some great news from you x

JHoney & Monkeyfeet, how are you both?

AFM - Nothing new to report really, just a weekend to get through till scan day on Monday and also appointment with anaesthetist and fingerscrossed everything looks as it should and injections will be starting :happydance:

Key: Just popped in to say Good Luck tomorrow!

Tinkerbell / MOnkeyfeet: Won't be long till Monday rolls on.

JHoney: Hope you're feeling less tired now that you're in your 2nd trimester. They say preggie ladies are most radiant on their 2nd trimester :)

Kazz: How are you getting on missy? 2 more weeks till Provera starts. Counting the days with u

Afm, my builder is doing a great job with the flat and I think we'll finish ahead of schedule. I'll stay put in the mean time and fingers cross we can start wiping down the dust on Wed.

Physically, I'm feeling ok. Too ok actually. I feel so unpregnant that I'm a little concern. My scan is on 13 July (can't wait) and I think until that day comes, I'll always have this "what if" nagging feeling.

Thanks for all good luck messages. Tested this morning and not good news -:nope: it was bfn. I know 8dp5dt is still a few days early but I think in most cases it would show by now. Haven't lost hope completely but I need to be realistic. Am going to wait til Tuesday which is OTD so hopefully something magically happens between then + now.

Hope everyone else has a lovely weekend and I'll try and update you at some point next week when got the official results

K x

Oh key, so sorry we must have posted same time. Chin up, it's still do early and lots of people get bfn right up until otd. I have everything crossed for you.
Much love.xxxx

Thanks Monkeyfeet. Off out now to meet friends new baby (their second ) not sure that was great planning :wacko:

Kx

Hi ladies!

Been crazy busy lately! Best way focusing on other things!!

Key, sorry to hear of bfn everything crossed for otd! Things can and do change!! But whatever the outcome you have your holiday as nice distraction!

Monkeyfeet Howvare you Hun?

Tinkerbell 2 more days still injections then it gets much more fun!

Anastacia, sounds like you have loads on right now!! Keep away from that dust as best u can and get plenty of rest! Glad your still feeling well though!

J honey how's you?

Serena how are you? Have you had your follow up yet?

Afm af has finally gone so 2 weeks of normality then right back on it!

Key: Fingers cross for OTD. Hope your break is helping you keep your mind off for awhile. Stay away fr baby forums for awhile if it helps you chill but if you wanna chat, you know we're here.

Kazz: Good to hear you're out and about keeping yourself busy. Just wondering what the process is for FET. Were you prescribe any drugs to start AF or did it start naturally?

Hiya

AF came on after I ended persaries this time then because my cycle is so messed up I'll take provera to start me off in a couple of weeks! Then synarel and tablets that key took but not sure about those yet!

Key did u start down regs and tablets at the same time?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->